Author Topic: Xzibit - Napalm (This Summer)  (Read 1383 times)

Will_B

Re: Xzibit - Napalm (This Summer)
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2012, 03:50:02 AM »
< this is final version of Hurt Locker which will appear on #Napalm album. Yea I know but I like it more than original.

Beat sounds horrible.

West$ide Boi

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • 'Women, Weed & Weather'
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2012, 04:01:28 AM »
Well, I didn't saw any of Xzibit's topic in long time, I assume that his fan base fell of, but anyways I don't know if ya'll knew but he's preparing (yea almost 7 years preparing) new album for this summer called Napalm. At first it he called it MMX (Awful) then Restless 2 by Dre which he changed after few studio session with good ol' Doc to Napalm, and that's the name of first single too which features Travis Barker on drums and 1500orNothing on production. As I saw this will be pure West Coat fire, there's Symbolic1, Beat Butcha, Dr.Dre, 1500orNothin, Rick Rock, Rockwilder, Futuristicks and few of others on production but when it comes too guests catch this : Tha Liks, King T, B.G., The Game, E-40, Slim The Mobsta, Kobe, Eminem (You can hear him at the end of Napalm song saying Uuuu wtf and then a song with Eminem starts) Young Maylay, Trick Trick, Bad Lucc, Mack 10... And that's all confirmed (See his Twitter acc)... So any1 else hyped about this one?
props for the goods news, got hyped from this 8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2012, 08:38:06 AM »
as long as the production is on point and the album is cohesive....this could be phenomenal.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Matty

« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2012, 10:43:28 AM »
this album has been 'coming soon' for at least 2 year now, i'll anticipate it a bit more when it's definitely definitely dropping. all the stuff from it has been straight tho, should be dope if it ever comes out 8)

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2012, 11:14:13 AM »
i hope you dont think that eminem is on the album just because of that tag on the track which is featured prominently on many dj whoo kid's mixtapes

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2012, 01:11:52 PM »
i hope you dont think that eminem is on the album just because of that tag on the track which is featured prominently on many dj whoo kid's mixtapes

I would be very stupid if I did it that way,  right? Nah man, that's not my style. True sources or nothing.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2012, 01:15:01 PM by LostAngel »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

dnjp4life

« Reply #21 on: April 09, 2012, 02:26:10 AM »
Well, I didn't saw any of Xzibit's topic in long time, I assume that his fan base fell of, but anyways I don't know if ya'll knew but he's preparing (yea almost 7 years preparing) new album for this summer called Napalm. At first it he called it MMX (Awful) then Restless 2 by Dre which he changed after few studio session with good ol' Doc to Napalm, and that's the name of first single too which features Travis Barker on drums and 1500orNothing on production. As I saw this will be pure West Coat fire, there's Symbolic1, Beat Butcha, Dr.Dre, 1500orNothin, Rick Rock, Rockwilder, Futuristicks and few of others on production but when it comes too guests catch this : Tha Liks, King T, B.G., The Game, E-40, Slim The Mobsta, Kobe, Eminem (You can hear him at the end of Napalm song saying Uuuu wtf and then a song with Eminem starts) Young Maylay, Trick Trick, Bad Lucc, Mack 10... And that's all confirmed (See his Twitter acc)... So any1 else hyped about this one?

With a guest list like that this album cannot fail  8)  I've been anticipating some new Xzibit since he dropped Hurt Locker and that one with Kurupt all that time ago and will definitely keep an eye out for this album.  To me, Xzibit has a voice tailor-made for rap.

doggfather

« Reply #22 on: April 09, 2012, 05:35:42 AM »
A new album for Xzibit is a day 1 purchase for me.
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

DblPen

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #23 on: April 09, 2012, 08:28:15 AM »

I would be very stupid if I did it that way,  right? Nah man, that's not my style. True sources or nothing.

thats good then, i hope its true

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #24 on: April 09, 2012, 09:30:03 AM »
I don't know if he has it in him anymore.  His last great album was Restless in 2000.   Since then he's had a few bangers "Symphony in X Minor", "Say My Name" and "Thank You" are a few that come to mind.  But after the success of Restless it seems he was no longer able to put together great albums like he did on his first 3.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Crockett

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Smile Boys Were About To Retire
« Reply #25 on: April 10, 2012, 01:45:39 AM »
for me

solid west coast classics... 8)

doggfather

« Reply #26 on: April 10, 2012, 02:03:39 AM »
these are classics to me too
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #27 on: April 10, 2012, 06:25:37 PM »
Hopefully it's a dandy!
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
« Reply #28 on: April 10, 2012, 08:21:02 PM »
should be good ill be buying this  8)

Okka

« Reply #29 on: April 11, 2012, 02:35:35 AM »
A new album for Xzibit is a day 1 purchase for me. X always comes so hard lyrically. Peeps wouldn't call him a 'lyrical' rapper I guess, but to me he uses some of the best (and original) wordplay. I'm still bumping Phenom shits hella dope. 8)

Who wouldn't?

I dunno man, hiphop headz are a sensitive bunch. If I posted up a thread callin X a dope lyricist people would start shouting 'Stan' and 'Diccrida'

Xzibit always been a lyrical rapper, i'm not sure what you talkin' about.