Author Topic: Xzibit - Napalm (This Summer)  (Read 1385 times)

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton...
Xzibit - Napalm (This Summer)
« on: April 07, 2012, 09:29:50 AM »
Well, I didn't saw any of Xzibit's topic in long time, I assume that his fan base fell of, but anyways I don't know if ya'll knew but he's preparing (yea almost 7 years preparing) new album for this summer called Napalm. At first it he called it MMX (Awful) then Restless 2 by Dre which he changed after few studio session with good ol' Doc to Napalm, and that's the name of first single too which features Travis Barker on drums and 1500orNothing on production. As I saw this will be pure West Coat fire, there's Symbolic1, Beat Butcha, Dr.Dre, 1500orNothin, Rick Rock, Rockwilder, Futuristicks and few of others on production but when it comes too guests catch this : Tha Liks, King T, B.G., The Game, E-40, Slim The Mobsta, Kobe, Eminem (You can hear him at the end of Napalm song saying Uuuu wtf and then a song with Eminem starts) Young Maylay, Trick Trick, Bad Lucc, Mack 10... And that's all confirmed (See his Twitter acc)... So any1 else hyped about this one?
« Last Edit: April 07, 2012, 09:48:37 AM by LostAngel »
I believe Dr.Dre should own Compton, Dr.Dre said X Man you're onto somethig...

Dogg Ly Dogg

Re: Xzibit - Napalm (This Summer)
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2012, 10:30:51 AM »
I'm hyped off course but is this real this time? Last time X dropped 2 bomb ass singles/videos and album was pushed

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2012, 10:32:52 AM »
A new album for Xzibit is a day 1 purchase for me. X always comes so hard lyrically. Peeps wouldn't call him a 'lyrical' rapper I guess, but to me he uses some of the best (and original) wordplay. I'm still bumping Phenom shits hella dope. 8)

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2012, 11:12:55 AM »
Well, I didn't saw any of Xzibit's topic in long time, I assume that his fan base fell of, but anyways I don't know if ya'll knew but he's preparing (yea almost 7 years preparing) new album for this summer called Napalm. At first it he called it MMX (Awful) then Restless 2 by Dre which he changed after few studio session with good ol' Doc to Napalm, and that's the name of first single too which features Travis Barker on drums and 1500orNothing on production. As I saw this will be pure West Coat fire, there's Symbolic1, Beat Butcha, Dr.Dre, 1500orNothin, Rick Rock, Rockwilder, Futuristicks and few of others on production but when it comes too guests catch this : Tha Liks, King T, B.G., The Game, E-40, Slim The Mobsta, Kobe, Eminem (You can hear him at the end of Napalm song saying Uuuu wtf and then a song with Eminem starts) Young Maylay, Trick Trick, Bad Lucc, Mack 10... And that's all confirmed (See his Twitter acc)... So any1 else hyped about this one?

That is some dmnn good news bro, but i can't see the confirm on his Twitter as you say  :-\ ? or maybe have i overseen it?
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

KrazySumwhat

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2012, 11:16:36 AM »
 Hell yeah! That phenom track is one of the best songs of heard for a while. Dam shame its a wasted track, definitely album material.

Billooh

• 'G'
  • O.G. Billooh
« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2012, 11:19:59 AM »
Hell yeah! That phenom track is one of the best songs of heard for a while. Dam shame its a wasted track, definitely album material.

Naww man that was not a waste. I Heard in an interview with X about him saying that the rest of the Album was at least at that level, so don't worry!

Besides that, it's always good with some fire from Xzibit now and then haha..
You Wanna Know How The West Was Won?

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #6 on: April 07, 2012, 11:22:05 AM »
A new album for Xzibit is a day 1 purchase for me. X always comes so hard lyrically. Peeps wouldn't call him a 'lyrical' rapper I guess, but to me he uses some of the best (and original) wordplay. I'm still bumping Phenom shits hella dope. 8)

Who wouldn't?

Will_B

« Reply #7 on: April 07, 2012, 11:24:59 AM »

Who wouldn't?

I dunno man, hiphop headz are a sensitive bunch. If I posted up a thread callin X a dope lyricist people would start shouting 'Stan' and 'Diccrida'

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #8 on: April 07, 2012, 01:03:42 PM »

That is some dmnn good news bro, but i can't see the confirm on his Twitter as you say  :-\ ? or maybe have i overseen it?

Nah mayne I didn't. Check my fav tweets there and you'll see. I did my research on this one.

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #9 on: April 07, 2012, 01:23:44 PM »

Who wouldn't?

I dunno man, hiphop headz are a sensitive bunch. If I posted up a thread callin X a dope lyricist people would start shouting 'Stan' and 'Diccrida'

so ur afraid that people will call u a "stan" and "diccrida" if u say that u think  Xzibit is lyrical?

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: April 07, 2012, 01:30:52 PM »

Who wouldn't?

so ur afraid that people will call u a "stan" and "diccrida" if u say that u think  Xzibit is lyrical?

It was a hypothetical u dork :laugh:

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

« Reply #11 on: April 07, 2012, 01:34:27 PM »
.....ur the weirdest creature in internet-existence

T-o-m

« Reply #12 on: April 07, 2012, 02:08:39 PM »
About fuckin time, hope its real deal this time. Gonna pick it up on day 1 for sure.

LostAngel

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2012, 03:21:46 AM »
< this is final version of Hurt Locker which will appear on #Napalm album. Yea I know but I like it more than original.

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2012, 03:42:26 AM »
Pretty hyped for this, need some new X, been way too long since the last album. Saw him live a couple months ago and he killed it.