Author Topic: Fuck The Royals. 4-20.. today I withdraw my support after 25 years.  (Read 658 times)

Your favorite posters favorite poster

Re: Fuck The Royals. 4-20.. today I withdraw my support after 25 years.
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2012, 01:17:45 PM »
Yuniesky Betencourt is now batting leadoff for the Kansas City Royals.   Tom, do I still nneed to wait two weeks?

I meant giving up on a kid like Hosmer is fucking stupid.  Being pissed off Betencourt is even still on your roster is worth getting pissed off over.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 01:21:30 PM »
http://www.baseball-reference.com/players/b/betanyu01.shtml

Betancourt is 12 for 34 this year....OMG HOW HORRIBLE!

of course his career average ain't shit but don't be mad at him now, wait til he goes back down

« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2012, 02:11:14 PM »

of course his career average ain't shit but don't be mad at him now, wait til he goes back down
I don't blame infinite for being pissed Betancourt is still on the team.  Sure he's off to a nice start but he shouldn't even be in a position to start.  And you know he won't keep it up.  And he already has a target on his back from the fan base.  I don't blame Brian for being pissed off about Bentancourt.

Remedy360

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2012, 02:30:56 PM »

I had to watch Betancourt play on the Mariners, I don't blame Infinite for being mad about him, especially hitting lead off LOL. He fits the lazy minority steotype very well.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #19 on: April 22, 2012, 04:20:30 PM »
Cool story bro.

Yankees came back from down nine yesterday. #swag 8)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #20 on: April 22, 2012, 08:55:16 PM »
Cool story bro.

Yankees came back from down nine yesterday. #swag 8)
hahaha

« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2012, 05:51:22 PM »
Moustakas has been hitting much better his past 7 games.  It's going to be a rocky road but don't give up on Moustakas, Hosmer, and Duffy. 

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2012, 05:57:44 PM »
Moustakas has been hitting much better his past 7 games.  It's going to be a rocky road but don't give up on Moustakas, Hosmer, and Duffy. 

Moustakas got two bloop singles yesterday, sandwiched around a legit double.  I still don't put much into that, other than that he may hit around .250 this year.   Hosmer is struggling to hit .200 at the moment.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

« Reply #23 on: April 23, 2012, 06:09:04 PM »

Moustakas got two bloop singles yesterday, sandwiched around a legit double.  I still don't put much into that, other than that he may hit around .250 this year.   Hosmer is struggling to hit .200 at the moment.

Ask any good hitter and they'll say cold streaks end when bloop singles start falling in.  And give Hosmer time.  Albert Pujols and Adrian Gonzalez don't have any home runs yet.  Tim Lincecum has pitched like shit up until today.  Mark Texeria is a notorious slow starter.  Give it time, especially when dealing with a 23 year old kid.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #24 on: April 23, 2012, 06:33:57 PM »
Duffy is a monster. & like Tom is saying, I would wait until June-July to formulate an opinion.

& since their young, I'd wait 'til June-July of 2014 lol

« Reply #25 on: April 23, 2012, 07:05:00 PM »
Duffy is a monster. & like Tom is saying, I would wait until June-July to formulate an opinion.

& since their young, I'd wait 'til June-July of 2014 lol

Especially Duffy, historically it takes longer for young lefties to put it all together.  Tom Glavine was 25, Santana was 25, Randy Johnson was 29.  The problem is your owner ran the franchise like shit and now that some kids are coming up are trying to push off on the fan base they're legit contenders now.  They threw out that whole 10 year bull shit which most morons ate up.  The Royals didn't have a legit plan until about 3 years ago when they finally decided to draft the best talent available.  You guys have legit young talent now, now isn't the time to get pissed.  It's worth getting pissed over the 10 year plan insult.  It's worth getting pissed about having no plan for almost a decade or so.  It's worth getting pissed about signings like Bentacourts and Guillens of the world.  It's retarded getting pissed that they finally have legit young talent that isn't paying off immediately

« Reply #26 on: April 23, 2012, 08:15:56 PM »
Moustakas 2 for 4 today and his OPS is at .851 now.  Hosmer went yard for the the 4th time this year today as well.  Hosmer's average will eventually pick up.

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #27 on: April 26, 2012, 01:07:59 PM »
I bet against the Royals today only because of your withdrawal. It ciost me a winnings of  318 dollars. Had I picked the Royals, which I would have done if you had praised them, I would have ended up winning over 400 dollars.

Ah well. Easy come, easy go. I only bet 2 bucks.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #28 on: April 26, 2012, 04:50:37 PM »
Been a fan of the Royals since I was old enough to know what baseball was.   My older brother was even named after George Brett.  Saw Bo Jackson play when I was around 6 or 7 years old.

I held on through all the tough times.  But now I say fuck the Royals.  The Royals are the most pathetic franchise in proffesional sports.  They will never get better.   All their so-called promising young talent was nothing more than bullshit hype you can say about any young player drafted in an early round.  Truth is most of those guys don't make it, and in the case of the Royals, it's never gonna happen.

All we really have to show for the last ten years of rebuilding is maybe Billy Butler.  And he's not any worldbeater.  Just a plus-.300 hitter with a little bit of power who can't play defense.  That's fucking it.  ohh.. and maybe Danny Duffy will be slightly better than average.

-Eric Hosmer is a bust
-Mike Moustakas is a bust
-Alex Gordon still fucking sucks
-Mike Montgomery can't even get past triple AAA
-Lamb is injured with Tommy John
-Perez is injured

Fuck this bullshit team.  We are nothing more than a bunch of Yuinesky Betencourts and Chris Getz's.   Those Mitch Mier/Willie Bloomquist/Mark Teahan utility type players will always be in demand over in Kansas City.   Fuck this team.  Fuck this franchise.  Fuck this bullshit ass city.
Sucks for you not being born earlier & seeing the royals at their best which was mid 70's-1985.  1 of the many likable teams then.  B4 any crab buckets get on his case, why be loyal to those who refuses to be loyal to you?  Why care about a team who refuses to care about winning?  1 of the world's problems is that too many people accept & support incompetence.  That's why fools continue to still be incompetent on purpose.  If you're in a relationship & your partner chooses to intentionally do wrong, you're most likely gonna dump that partner for an competent one.  IF you remember the charlie brown cartoons when lucy van pelt would pull the football away from charlie brown & he falls flat on his back, well mr. walmart david glass is 1 of those fools holding the football.  And back pain sucks.
   But then again it looks like most of western missouri withdrew their support also.  I hope you don't go the maryland natives route & jump on the bandwagons of espn's 2 favorite teams.  There is the cardinals who also reside in missouri.  They have the most championships in the NL 11 & shoulda won more.  What you won't like is that they had superior teams that didn't win the WS but they had subpar teams that have 2006 & last year.  When they shouldn't have reached the playoffs but did, shouldn't have beaten the Phillies but did, shouldn't have beat the Brewers but did thanks to Nyjer Mayweather whose all bark & no bite in the NLCS, and shouldn't have beaten the Rangers but did.