Author Topic: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi  (Read 1166 times)

Lunatic

Re: Fuck Barcelona, And Fuck Lionel Messi
« Reply #45 on: April 25, 2012, 08:10:02 PM »
Ramos' penalty was a joke
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Furor Teutonicus

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • aka Dr. Jan Itor
« Reply #46 on: April 26, 2012, 12:15:17 AM »

Never rely on penalty kicks against Germans. Everybody should know that by now. Even not with an excellent goalie like Casillas. But Lahm and Kroos almost blew it

Oh yeah and  :laugh:

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: April 26, 2012, 12:33:00 AM »

Never rely on penalty kicks against Germans. Everybody should know that by now. Even not with an excellent goalie like Casillas. But Lahm and Kroos almost blew it

It's quite alright LOL, they are not my club, just wanted them to win to see Ronaldo/Pepe/Coentrao/Mourinho all lift some hardware.

Now those 3 players turn their attention to the Euro  8)
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

bouli77

« Reply #48 on: April 26, 2012, 12:43:41 AM »

yeah really Ramos made a professional mistake, you're supposed to go the secure route when you're in Ramos's position, i.e. choosing one side and striving on keeping the ball low and then come what may. what a lack of composure.

Messi's & Ronaldo's situations are a lil bit different IMO. if it weren't for Ronaldo yesterday, Madrid wouldn't have even made it to the penalties. plus he did score a penalty in the game. as far as his other penalty is concerned, it's more Neuer making a great save than Ronaldo missing it, whereas Messi hit the woodwork.

I knew Bayern would do something like that, tbh when I thought they were going to score a late minute equalizer, and when I saw Gomez controlling the ball in the box i really thought he was gonna score.

and when it was time for the penalty shootouts I knew Bayern would take it, Germans are unfuckwitable in penalties, like really, i don't know how they do it but they just do it. props to Casillas for being able to recover such a lead.