Author Topic: your 2011-2012 dubcc.com NBA fantasy basketball champion........................  (Read 288 times)

Sccit

yours truly...................

http://profiles.sports.yahoo.com/user/QAHKNJFJTZPBS4YIXOV4YV5UH4

another year, another title 8)

Hack Wilson - real

another year of cheating i see

Sccit

yes...i even cheated in all the leagues that u commissioned too, right? :-* ... actually, quite the contrary. u cheated by vetoing fair trades to try and take me down and i STILL won lmao...what does that say about ur brain capacity, crack?

simple hack=the only person in fantasy basketball history to get shitted on and refuse revenge. grow some balls, son.

Sccit

tell em how u really feel, crack...

Great job NIK, you are the basketball aficionado

8) 8) 8)

Hack Wilson - real

you do know your basketball....it's almost sad that you ignore the other 2 good sports (baseball and football) because you'd rather memorize laker penis sizes but hey, to each his own i guess.

with that said you try to rape people on fantasy trades (usually 2 for 1's) and always get your buddies to give in.  that makes it a lot less worthy of bragging about your title.

Sccit

you do know your basketball....it's almost sad that you ignore the other 2 good sports (baseball and football) because you'd rather memorize laker penis sizes but hey, to each his own i guess.

with that said you try to rape people on fantasy trades (usually 2 for 1's) and always get your buddies to give in.  that makes it a lot less worthy of bragging about your title.

yea...cuz eclipze (who u vetoed my trade with) is a very good buddy of mine.

face it...last year, u cheated and still lost. pretty sad.. but i guess i can understand why you refused to face the guy who took the title in BOTH LEAGUES you were in (one which you commissioned). Actually, no i can't....a real man never accepts defeat. they keep competing until they can take the champ down. this is how i know you're not only a retard, but a major pussy who lacks integrity, as well.

it's all good...u will be invited back next year. hopefully, u man up by then and join in, instead of tuckin your tail between your legs and duckin out in fear.