Author Topic: Bynum=triple double+gets NBA record 10 blocks in playoff game.  (Read 996 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Re: Bynum=triple double+gets NBA record 10 blocks in playoff game.
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2012, 09:34:48 AM »
So your argument is "Fuck Dwight, Bynum would do this if this was happening, hence he's a much better rebounder". That's just idiotic. This debate is over.

Like I said, I might as well just say, IF LeBron wins eight rings he WOULD be the greatest.

I might as well say if Jarred Jefferies had a jumpshot he'd be the MVP on the league.

wcsoldier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 12/20/09 - Welcome to the little Anna
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2012, 10:02:36 AM »
Bynum size can't be teached , dude is like 7'2 and is BIG .... while Dwight is 6'10 and heavily relies on athleticism ... back pbs can't be a bitch and as he gets older he will have to improve his skills if he wants to stay at that level ... no doubt he's the most consistent and better defender right now but when Bynum is focused on the defensive end , his size is just too much to handle ... he's already the better offensive player and can make FTs

The main difference between the two is Bynum, despite his WTF moments, wants to be great , he definetely has that thrive while Dwight is more about the fame and lacks focus ( dude is always smiling and joking around on the floor)
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 10:04:24 AM by wcsoldier »

Sccit

« Reply #17 on: May 02, 2012, 11:28:11 AM »
So your argument is "Fuck Dwight, Bynum would do this if this was happening, hence he's a much better rebounder". That's just idiotic. This debate is over.

Like I said, I might as well just say, IF LeBron wins eight rings he WOULD be the greatest.

I might as well say if Jarred Jefferies had a jumpshot he'd be the MVP on the league.

like i said, who has the higher career high in rebounds? like i also said, bynum collects only 2 less rebounds than dwight per game, despite dwight being the ONLY rebounder on the whole team. think about it, young one. if dwight played alongside gasol, how many of those rebounds would gasol be eating up? at least 4-5...if u really dont understand that, slap yaself until u do.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: May 02, 2012, 01:26:30 PM »
It doesn't matter, he still doesn't do it. It's physically impossible for Bynum to be a better rebounder anyway because Dwight has an outstanding edge in athleticism that allows him to do things Bynum can't physically do.

Bottom line, Bynum is better on offense, Dwight is a better rebounder & far better a defender. You'd be in amazing shape to have either on your team.

Sccit

« Reply #19 on: May 02, 2012, 01:50:24 PM »
It doesn't matter, he still doesn't do it. It's physically impossible for Bynum to be a better rebounder anyway because Dwight has an outstanding edge in athleticism that allows him to do things Bynum can't physically do.

Bottom line, Bynum is better on offense, Dwight is a better rebounder & far better a defender. You'd be in amazing shape to have either on your team.

lmao, this is the dumbest shit i've heard in a while..

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: May 02, 2012, 02:40:20 PM »
How you figure? He's stronger, can jump higher. If you were an inch taller than me, but I could jump twice as high as you & was stronger than you...whose more likely to box out & get up to grab a rebound? It's just pure common sense but somehow that doesn't even click to you. That's border line scary on your intelligence lol.

I swear, you'll say anything sometimes. A few months ago you wouldn't even have got me to say Bynum's better on offense. Now you're just saying, "Well, no. Bynum is just better in every facet of the game" lol. Unreal sometimes.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #21 on: May 02, 2012, 02:53:22 PM »
What Bynum has over Howard is that competitive edge. He is growing and is starting to show "IT". That "IT" is what separates Kobe from LeBron, Michael Jordan from the other 90's greats, Magic and Bird from the rest of the teams in the 80's, Bill Russell over Wilt Chamberlain. "IT" is not athleticism, because LeBron James is the most athletic basketball player I ever seen. I can say I never saw anyone do the things he does. He has more physical gifts than even Michael Jordan in his prime. But He doesn't have "IT". LeBron may win a title or 3, but that "IT" factor is just not there to be the man, to hit the game winning shot. When comparing Bynum to Howard, I see Bynum is starting to develop "IT", but Howard is digressing before our eyes.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: May 02, 2012, 03:01:30 PM »
What Bynum has over Howard is that competitive edge. He is growing and is starting to show "IT". That "IT" is what separates Kobe from LeBron, Michael Jordan from the other 90's greats, Magic and Bird from the rest of the teams in the 80's, Bill Russell over Wilt Chamberlain. "IT" is not athleticism, because LeBron James is the most athletic basketball player I ever seen. I can say I never saw anyone do the things he does. He has more physical gifts than even Michael Jordan in his prime. But He doesn't have "IT". LeBron may win a title or 3, but that "IT" factor is just not there to be the man, to hit the game winning shot. When comparing Bynum to Howard, I see Bynum is starting to develop "IT", but Howard is digressing before our eyes.

Basically.

But you know Cham is gonna reply by saying there's no IT factor, like dude never played sports in his life. Then NIKCC is gonna chime in and so on...it's a never ending circle over here.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2012, 04:00:32 PM »
You boys are just foolish making sports, eight second affairs. Like the last inning of Baseball or the last thirty seconds of basketball. You guys literally, not even an exaggeration, just don't count 47 minutes & 30 seconds of a game. It's actually astonishing. LeBron James has made it impossible in this series against the Knicks to show "IT" becuase he does "IT" better than anybody else in the playoffs right now & he's winning an average of 20 points per game. & Meho, get the fuck outta here lol. I've played in Baseball, Football, Basketball, Lacrosse leagues. Soccer with friends. I've probably played Hockey in more accumulated time than you've simply made your heart rate go up to 100 beats a minute & I'll include jerking off for you.

Anyway. I don't see where you see this "IT" factor when Bynum was getting benched for not even caring about the team & throwing up three's & saying "Ha, I'll do it again if Mike Brown ever plays me again" lol. Bynum is a great talent. There is no denying that. He's still a child in terms of age & hasn't even reached his prime. But the way you guys judge players with your subjective & in most cases really biased, intangibles we can't measure, it's just pure opinion. Like really? You're really saying, "Well he has more "IT" (some non-measurable form of talent that varies from a person-to-person perspective) than him, so he's just better". I might as well just say, well Derek Jeter just has more "IT" than Albert Pujols, so Jeter is just "X" amount times better than Albert. You don't see the flaws there? I'd rather just hear a "well he doesn't have rings" argument than telling me you see something inside the soul of a player lol.

& NIK, don't derail this thread by coming in here & see you have some "support" against me & just say "lol, Cham's an idiot". Any unbiased man would acknowledge there is tons of validity here, you Laker fans just get stubborn when everything isn't "I LOVE THE LAKERS".

Sccit

« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2012, 05:22:59 PM »
How you figure? He's stronger, can jump higher. If you were an inch taller than me, but I could jump twice as high as you & was stronger than you...whose more likely to box out & get up to grab a rebound? It's just pure common sense but somehow that doesn't even click to you. That's border line scary on your intelligence lol.

I swear, you'll say anything sometimes. A few months ago you wouldn't even have got me to say Bynum's better on offense. Now you're just saying, "Well, no. Bynum is just better in every facet of the game" lol. Unreal sometimes.

lmao...no way ur this basketball retarded. getting rebounds is not all about how tall u are and how high u can jump. if that were the case, kevin love wouldn't even be close to one of the best rebounders in the league. some of the greatest rebounders of all time barely had any hops. u think dennis rodman was as tall or could jump as high as deandre jordan? but who is the better rebounder? LOL...get a fuckin clue, son. not to mention, Bynum has a good 3 inches on Dwight. u dont even belong in these discussions with the points you attempt to make.

Sccit

« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2012, 05:37:13 PM »
You boys are just foolish making sports, eight second affairs. Like the last inning of Baseball or the last thirty seconds of basketball. You guys literally, not even an exaggeration, just don't count 47 minutes & 30 seconds of a game. It's actually astonishing. LeBron James has made it impossible in this series against the Knicks to show "IT" becuase he does "IT" better than anybody else in the playoffs right now & he's winning an average of 20 points per game. & Meho, get the fuck outta here lol. I've played in Baseball, Football, Basketball, Lacrosse leagues. Soccer with friends. I've probably played Hockey in more accumulated time than you've simply made your heart rate go up to 100 beats a minute & I'll include jerking off for you.

Anyway. I don't see where you see this "IT" factor when Bynum was getting benched for not even caring about the team & throwing up three's & saying "Ha, I'll do it again if Mike Brown ever plays me again" lol. Bynum is a great talent. There is no denying that. He's still a child in terms of age & hasn't even reached his prime. But the way you guys judge players with your subjective & in most cases really biased, intangibles we can't measure, it's just pure opinion. Like really? You're really saying, "Well he has more "IT" (some non-measurable form of talent that varies from a person-to-person perspective) than him, so he's just better". I might as well just say, well Derek Jeter just has more "IT" than Albert Pujols, so Jeter is just "X" amount times better than Albert. You don't see the flaws there? I'd rather just hear a "well he doesn't have rings" argument than telling me you see something inside the soul of a player lol.

& NIK, don't derail this thread by coming in here & see you have some "support" against me & just say "lol, Cham's an idiot". Any unbiased man would acknowledge there is tons of validity here, you Laker fans just get stubborn when everything isn't "I LOVE THE LAKERS".

there are certain aspects of sports that are not measurable by stats...so for an basketball retard like u, of course, it would be impossible to see without it being spelled out for u. but for people who actually watch and play the game, they can judge players based on the product they see on the court. if u saw a girl walkin down the street, would u base how fine she was on what u just saw in front of ur eyes, or would u need a statistic to tell u how fine she was? or would u just not care all together because u love the cock??

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: May 02, 2012, 05:43:01 PM »

lmao...no way ur this basketball retarded. getting rebounds is not all about how tall u are and how high u can jump. if that were the case, kevin love wouldn't even be close to one of the best rebounders in the league. some of the greatest rebounders of all time barely had any hops. u think dennis rodman was as tall or could jump as high as deandre jordan? but who is the better rebounder? LOL...get a fuckin clue, son. not to mention, Bynum has a good 3 inches on Dwight. u dont even belong in these discussions with the points you attempt to make.

I mean, I clearly said boxing out. CLEARLY Dwight knows what he's doing, hence why he's always top of the league in rebounds. You're just being a selective reader trying to fight small details inside a main argument. Decent tactic, but I see through it, my boy.

When your entire argument is trying to say Bynum who averages less rebounds a game in his career than Dwight is a better rebounder because give "ideal situations" he would average more. That's nearly as idiotic as you trying to validate Bynum shooting 20% worse when the best scorer in the league isn't playing attracting defenses away & taking more shots.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: May 02, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »

there are certain aspects of sports that are not measurable by stats...so for an basketball retard like u, of course, it would be impossible to see without it being spelled out for u. but for people who actually watch and play the game, they can judge players based on the product they see on the court. if u saw a girl walkin down the street, would u base how fine she was on what u just saw in front of ur eyes, or would u need a statistic to tell u how fine she was? or would u just not care all together because u love the cock??

lol, pure stupidity. It's all opinion. You prove it every time you speak about the Lakers. One day Pau sucks when you're defending Kobe playing alone, the next he's great. LeBron too. Like all kidding aside, you're really going to say LeBron is just a solid all-star & there is nothing extraordinarily special about his game? You don't "see things" you just say what helps your argument. I'll even credit you saying you've said some credible NBA things on here, but you've been wrong about everything LeBron. Between saying T-Mac was better, Melo was better, Wade was better, etc. Like  You go out of your way to take a shot when you can. If you're going to tell me you're not extremely biased, you're kidding yourself. That's all that "seeing something" thing is. A cheap way to basically say, "He's better because I said so". It's not unanimous. Maybe amongst Laker fans, but not to everyone. It varies from city to city. You'd have to be a moron to think your opinion on somebody is fact. Even I know what I say about LeBron has bias to it, just like a Magic fan would have bias against Dwight. So saying you "see something" is you saying "I like him more than him & I'd rather have him, despite them being really close in talent".

As for your little analogy, the same answer applies. If I love blondes (Yankees) & you love brunettes (Red Sox), you're going to think the blonde I think is a ten is more like an eight & your brunette is the baddest bitch on the planet & vice versa.

Sccit

« Reply #28 on: May 02, 2012, 05:59:26 PM »

I mean, I clearly said boxing out. CLEARLY Dwight knows what he's doing, hence why he's always top of the league in rebounds. You're just being a selective reader trying to fight small details inside a main argument. Decent tactic, but I see through it, my boy.

When your entire argument is trying to say Bynum who averages less rebounds a game in his career than Dwight is a better rebounder because give "ideal situations" he would average more. That's nearly as idiotic as you trying to validate Bynum shooting 20% worse when the best scorer in the league isn't playing attracting defenses away & taking more shots.

Only a complete idiot would think boxing out has anything to do with how high u can jump lmao
« Last Edit: May 02, 2012, 06:02:18 PM by NIKCC »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #29 on: May 02, 2012, 06:02:16 PM »
So athleticism, leaping ability, strength, ability & skill to box out & height play absolutely no role in being a rebounder. They are irrelevant attributes that make no difference in the paint.

Please, all-mighty one, explain to me the art of rebounding. I thirst for your knowledge.