Author Topic: Pussies need to get off Vince Carters nuts  (Read 126 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Pussies need to get off Vince Carters nuts
« on: February 07, 2003, 11:11:39 PM »
you got faggots like Barkley (Yao Ming will never score more than 19 points in a game? ha ha) jumpin on  carters nuts cuz he didnt offer his starting position to jordan

its a fuckin popularity contest, carter won, now he should feed the GOAT some peanuts, give me a break
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

EM28

Re:Pussies need to get off Vince Carters nuts
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2003, 08:40:34 AM »
Yeah i agree with you but also it kinda sux that carter is in the all star game when he only played 15 games this season don't you think....Still he shouldn't give up the spot to jordan cuz its his decision....

Peace

PLANT

Re:Pussies need to get off Vince Carters nuts
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2003, 10:49:55 AM »
Yeah, I totally agree....Fuck all these bullshit haters trying to bring VC down...In all honesty, both Carter and Jordan dont deserve do be in the game.  Theres quite a few players that are having better seasons.  Besides the fact that Jordan already turned down 2 offers to start, why would Carter even bother asking?