Author Topic: New 2pac book and more!.the story of rep 93 and unheard song and more!!  (Read 1360 times)

aerroc

I'm from the backwoods of oklahoma.

nice to know matter of fact just left from there try again mother sucker

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

I'm from the backwoods of oklahoma.

i thought u were swedish?

Smackdog

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm a wannabe euro homo thug.
"If you see me on a solo move believe that I'm strapped"  - dr. dre

"as he wondered what popped before he got popped, I told you this is dre and you know it dont stop"
"don't choke,  if you do,  you  have no clue, of what me and my homeboy Snoop dogg came to do"

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

but ur swedish  alright. ive seen u postin in threads related to Swedish rappers.

du är svensk

MarshColin

Lol @ anybody hating on Omar or bomb1st. Wtf have you haters done for us fans that is so much better?

aerroc

Lol @ anybody hating on Omar or bomb1st. Wtf have you haters done for us fans that is so much better?

u tell em Colin ;)

aerroc

fuck Fernando and every 1 that love his Eminem pee wee looking ass

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
I see what your saying ,but if that was true you would not be posting on online forums...

bingo!
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
who gives a fuck just like the site  thelast2bomb.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect
Btw I dont even know you so why are you wanting Internet drama?..yes I'm with bomb1st ,this post was letting ppl know about a book big Tru is writing .what does your drama with bomb1st and Omar have to do with this ?..if u only care about music put some out then.

aerroc

who gives a fuck just like the site  thelast2bomb.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect
Btw I dont even know you so why are you wanting Internet drama?..yes I'm with bomb1st ,this post was letting ppl know about a book big Tru is writing .what does your drama with bomb1st and Omar have to do with this ?..if u only care about music put some out then.

more faggots keep posting fuck the book its nothing more then a guy trying to make money off 2pac just like bomblast just like pee wee

Eric - Dubcnn.com

who gives a fuck just like the site  thelast2bomb.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect

more faggots keep posting fuck the book its nothing more then a guy trying to make money off 2pac just like bomblast just like pee wee

Didn't 2Pac teach people to hustle? I don't think 2Pac would be upset that his homies are making money off him, if some of it went back to his mother. Just saying. You seem so angry for no reason. Lighten up, get laid, and have a cookie. There are better things in life than obsessing over the dead.

aerroc

who gives a fuck just like the site  thelast2bomb.com with there stupid interviews of people who worked with pac who gives a shit at the end of the day real 2pac fans just want the music fuck the interviews and all that other bullshit scammers bootleggers ect

Didn't 2Pac teach people to hustle? I don't think 2Pac would be upset that his homies are making money off him, if some of it went back to his mother. Just saying. You seem so angry for no reason. Lighten up, get laid, and have a cookie. There are better things in life than obsessing over the dead.

ya starting to seem like a circle of bootleggers to me here  hint hint  ;)
most here r obsessing with washed up rappers that wont ever amount to shit ;D
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 01:23:25 PM by aerroc »

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Let me break something down to you Correa, since you don't seem to get it. That 2Pac footage shown in that video? That guy owns it, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. The book, his words, he owns it. Not you, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. So, for you to call anyone a bootlegger is simply flip flopping. I know for a fact - YOU were the BIGGEST purchaser of bootlegged music on this little known forum called WessCoassOnMine. So, doesn't that make you an internet pirate?

Furthermore, you have a hard drive chocked full of unreleased 2Pac material right? Isn't that again piracy? I don't see a check written out to Amaru or the T.A.S.F. on your behalf saying that you're compensating them for all the leaks you have downloaded. So, get off your high horse.

aerroc

Let me break something down to you Correa, since you don't seem to get it. That 2Pac footage shown in that video? That guy owns it, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. The book, his words, he owns it. Not you, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. So, for you to call anyone a bootlegger is simply flip flopping. I know for a fact - YOU were the BIGGEST purchaser of bootlegged music on this little known forum called WessCoassOnMine. So, doesn't that make you an internet pirate?

Furthermore, you have a hard drive chocked full of unreleased 2Pac material right? Isn't that again piracy? I don't see a check written out to Amaru or the T.A.S.F. on your behalf saying that you're compensating them for all the leaks you have downloaded. So, get off your high horse.

there's a reason this site is a shell of its former self u just don't get it i could care less bout any stupid 1 min footage or any ive been on and on bout nothing and your dumb asses keep responding i bet ya on some bootlegging shit some where on this site 2 who knows u might even be pee wee himself

Eric - Dubcnn.com

there's a reason this site is a shell of its former self u just don't get it i could care less bout any stupid 1 min footage or any ive been on and on bout nothing and your dumb asses keep responding i bet ya on some bootlegging shit some where on this site 2 who knows u might even be pee wee himself

Bootlegging? I've never participated in it, but you openly condoned it on WessCoastOnMine.com? I've seen Paypal receipts/conversations on that forum where YOU paid for BOOTLEGS. So, again, you're looking pretty ignorant right now.