Author Topic: New 2pac book and more!.the story of rep 93 and unheard song and more!!  (Read 1359 times)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

talking shit on the internet, stalking peoples facebook and u have a wife & kids.... your sad homie. ok ok g.i. joe im a bootlegger go snitch already & if u dont like the sites then why do you spend hours a day on them? neeeeerrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd lol

hope the book comes out, ill be supporting with this guys money...gooooooo joe

LOL.  8)

im sure that's funny right what the fuck u done in your life smoke weed and hear some washed up has beens great

I make more money in a week than you do in a month.  :-X Keep on playa! Enjoy your life in the military with their little stipend.  :laugh:

aerroc

talking shit on the internet, stalking peoples facebook and u have a wife & kids.... your sad homie. ok ok g.i. joe im a bootlegger go snitch already & if u dont like the sites then why do you spend hours a day on them? neeeeerrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd lol

LOL.  8)

im sure that's funny right what the fuck u done in your life smoke weed and hear some washed up has beens great

I make more money in a week than you do in a month.  :-X Keep on playa! Enjoy your life in the military with their little stipend.  :laugh:

sure u do who said i was even still in military :D im happy with what i got nice job that pays good and a nice free pay check on top of that from the v.a wife and two daughters 2 nice cars already payed for u know the American dream what more can i ask for

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

get back to them  gfunk jams

u need to have a sitdown with the wifey/misses & tell her to give you pussy more often correa cause that anger aint getting you nowhere in buying or leaking circles ;)

love it when mr U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E comes into play maybe i should start taking pictures in the mirror of my dick u gots issues buddy

yea i got issues huh this coming from a retard that thinks tha realest is better or equal to pac huh ;) & for your info the pics worked i fucked the bitch the next day after i sent her the pics ;) no shame in my game faggot ;)
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:55:31 PM by U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E. »

Eric - Dubcnn.com

LOL.  8)

sure u do who said i was even still in military :D im happy with what i got nice job that pays good and a nice free pay check on top of that from the v.a wife and two daughters 2 nice cars already payed for u know the American dream what more can i ask for

Well, that's good. I'm happy for you, but there's still no reason to be bitter about any of this. You seem to be starting shit with people for no reason.

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Yeah I agree!.. I don't even know u .from this post I take it your Josh from 2pacforum .. If so I've never even talked to u before .so why u freaking out in a post I made about a book??...

aerroc

LOL.  8)

I make more money in a week than you do in a month.  :-X Keep on playa! Enjoy your life in the military with their little stipend.  :laugh:

Well, that's good. I'm happy for you, but there's still no reason to be bitter about any of this. You seem to be starting shit with people for no reason.

thank you i have no beef with u or gabe or massie200 i have no issues with u the only reason this kept going cause ya kept responding :D ya can keep your secret bootlegger club i can care less there's better things in life then listening to some wash up rappers have a good 1 buddy
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 12:51:18 AM by aerroc »

LostSkanless

neeeerrrrrrrrdddddddddd.... looooooooooool how can u say anything with that youtube channel, man the realest needs to come out with a new cd quick cause your going crazy. honey honey my thread almost has 1000 views...loooooool living the dream baby
« Last Edit: June 05, 2012, 01:12:38 AM by djomarseedless »

aerroc

neeeerrrrrrrrdddddddddd.... looooooooooool how can u say anything with that youtube channel, man the realest needs to come out with a new cd quick cause your going crazy.

stupid bootlegger its not my youtube i only have one youtube and it has NO videos that youtube belongs to @ Davalopimp also goes by @ thuggincold my name isnt dave

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Ok so u have no beef with me? Why did u start the hating when I posted this topic?... I don't get into Internet drama I could care less.. My wife if someone says she's mail order I don't care . I don't know anyone here in real life so who really cares ..just buy the book and don't think u can go into a bookstore and say hey I'm whoever I want this for free!.. Just end the dumb drama and try and catch up... U want some ideas for a mixtape?lol... This is all fun and games but some ppl freak out

LOL.  8)

I make more money in a week than you do in a month.  :-X Keep on playa! Enjoy your life in the military with their little stipend.  :laugh:

thank you i have no beef with u or gabe or massie200 i have no issues with u the only reason this kept going cause ya kept responding :D ya can keep your secret bootlegger club i can care less there's better things in life then listening to some wash up rappers have a good 1 buddy

aerroc

Ok so u have no beef with me? Why did u start the hating when I posted this topic?... I don't get into Internet drama I could care less.. My wife if someone says she's mail order I don't care . I don't know anyone here in real life so who really cares ..just buy the book and don't think u can go into a bookstore and say hey I'm whoever I want this for free!.. Just end the dumb drama and try and catch up... U want some ideas for a mixtape?lol... This is all fun and games but some ppl freak out

LOL.  8)

and ur still doing it like i said keep your stupid book no one is hating i have nothing against u move on but u can keep replying and this keeps up ignore me ur not the 1

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
Well ok support the book and have a good day '

LOL.  8)

and ur still doing it like i said keep your stupid book no one is hating i have nothing against u move on but u can keep replying and this keeps up ignore me ur not the 1

aerroc

Well ok support the book and have a good day '

LOL.  8)

fine i will check out the book good day 2 u as well ;)