Author Topic: New 2pac book and more!.the story of rep 93 and unheard song and more!!  (Read 1361 times)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

The fact is, someone who worked with 2Pac is trying to spread word about 2Pac again, so Correa - if you're a real 2Pac fan - you should be thankful.

aerroc

Let me break something down to you Correa, since you don't seem to get it. That 2Pac footage shown in that video? That guy owns it, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. The book, his words, he owns it. Not you, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. So, for you to call anyone a bootlegger is simply flip flopping. I know for a fact - YOU were the BIGGEST purchaser of bootlegged music on this little known forum called WessCoassOnMine. So, doesn't that make you an internet pirate?

Furthermore, you have a hard drive chocked full of unreleased 2Pac material right? Isn't that again piracy? I don't see a check written out to Amaru or the T.A.S.F. on your behalf saying that you're compensating them for all the leaks you have downloaded. So, get off your high horse.

bitches like talking shit what ur going to do next post pictures of my wife and kids on here lol

aerroc

The fact is, someone who worked with 2Pac is trying to spread word about 2Pac again, so Correa - if you're a real 2Pac fan - you should be thankful.

lmao @ at 2pac i could care less u already know its some scam when the mf is asking for $$$

Eric - Dubcnn.com

Let me break something down to you Correa, since you don't seem to get it. That 2Pac footage shown in that video? That guy owns it, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. The book, his words, he owns it. Not you, not 2Pac, not Amaru, him. So, for you to call anyone a bootlegger is simply flip flopping. I know for a fact - YOU were the BIGGEST purchaser of bootlegged music on this little known forum called WessCoassOnMine. So, doesn't that make you an internet pirate?

Furthermore, you have a hard drive chocked full of unreleased 2Pac material right? Isn't that again piracy? I don't see a check written out to Amaru or the T.A.S.F. on your behalf saying that you're compensating them for all the leaks you have downloaded. So, get off your high horse.

bitches like talking shit what ur going to do next post pictures of my wife and kids on here lol

No, I don't resort to games like 2Pac groupies. ;)

aerroc

there's a reason this site is a shell of its former self u just don't get it i could care less bout any stupid 1 min footage or any ive been on and on bout nothing and your dumb asses keep responding i bet ya on some bootlegging shit some where on this site 2 who knows u might even be pee wee himself

Bootlegging? I've never participated in it, but you openly condoned it on WessCoastOnMine.com? I've seen Paypal receipts/conversations on that forum where YOU paid for BOOTLEGS. So, again, you're looking pretty ignorant right now.

or maybe i should just show my paypal @ Amaru or the T.A.S.F. just for the fuck or it point out the bootleggers and call it a day :D
thanks for the idea i be sure to thank ya The official forum of #1 west coast news site dubcnn.com

Darkwing Duck (The Reincarnation)

there's a reason this site is a shell of its former self u just don't get it i could care less bout any stupid 1 min footage or any ive been on and on bout nothing and your dumb asses keep responding i bet ya on some bootlegging shit some where on this site 2 who knows u might even be pee wee himself

Bootlegging? I've never participated in it, but you openly condoned it on WessCoastOnMine.com? I've seen Paypal receipts/conversations on that forum where YOU paid for BOOTLEGS. So, again, you're looking pretty ignorant right now.

or maybe i should just show my paypal @ Amaru or the T.A.S.F. just for the fuck or it point out the bootleggers and call it a day :D
thanks for the idea i be sure to thank ya The official forum of #1 west coast news site dubcnn.com

u sound like an idiot right now.

bitter?

aerroc

get back to them  gfunk jams

LostSkanless

talking shit on the internet, stalking peoples facebook and u have a wife & kids.... your sad homie. ok ok g.i. joe im a bootlegger go snitch already & if u dont like the sites then why do you spend hours a day on them? neeeeerrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd lol

hope the book comes out, ill be supporting with this guys money...gooooooo joe
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 06:54:04 PM by djomarseedless »

U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E.

u need to have a sitdown with the wifey/misses & tell her to give you pussy more often correa cause that anger aint getting you nowhere in buying or leaking circles ;)

Eric - Dubcnn.com

talking shit on the internet, stalking peoples facebook and u have a wife & kids.... your sad homie. ok ok g.i. joe im a bootlegger go snitch already & if u dont like the sites then why do you spend hours a day on them? neeeeerrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddd lol

LOL.  8)

massie200

• 'G'
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!

lmao @ at 2pac i could care less u already know its some scam when the mf is asking for $$$
how many books or DVDs about 2pac are they that was released for free?.. Don't worry you will hear some new music soon .then u can whine about that also.

aerroc

wow very funny pee wee im just having my fun with all ya bootleggers and ya keep responding it was ya that said there was a bootleg club on this site u bootleggers r very entertaining this is the best thread in a long time on this forum so keep responding ya im having a blast :laugh:

aerroc

u need to have a sitdown with the wifey/misses & tell her to give you pussy more often correa cause that anger aint getting you nowhere in buying or leaking circles ;)

love it when mr U.N.T.O.U.C.H.A.B.L.E comes into play maybe i should start taking pictures in the mirror of my dick u gots issues buddy

aerroc

LOL.  8)

im sure that's funny right what the fuck u done in your life smoke weed and hear some washed up has beens great
tells u how much this sites gone down hill we almost got 1000 views  ;D with just little o me and the bad evil bootleggers only time this site gets good thread is when one of your has beens dies :'(
« Last Edit: June 04, 2012, 11:11:38 PM by aerroc »

aerroc

how many books or DVDs about 2pac are they that was released for free?.. Don't worry you will hear some new music soon .then u can whine about that also.

books dvds who the fuck cares same story different tittle its all the same shit if the music comes i would check it out then bout 2 days or 3 meh boring big deal another hyped 2pac song big deal u  fuckers can stay in the past