Author Topic: New Micheal Jackson Statement!  (Read 170 times)

bez

New Micheal Jackson Statement!
« on: February 09, 2003, 04:56:44 PM »
Micheal recorded this and sent it to the BBC in england.  Its all over the BBC website.  I copied what he said.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Micheal:  You know my history regarding these allegations hurt me deeply inside.  I trusted a person that I didn't know to come into my life and he backstabbed me and made me look like some kind of bad guy.  I as a person know that its only human nature for the press and the public to jump to the wrong conclusions but I don't understand why I have to put up with this hate.  The way you make me feel is so sad, I often cry myself to sleep at night because these all allegations are totally false and this is a battle I am determined to win, I will beat it.  

Everybody knows that I love children and everybody knows that I have been under mass scruitany because of my past but this time around I feel is worse.  I am hurt emotionally from my childhood and I will be forever scared but I don't know why I can't just be left alone.  My kids, sex life and relationships are my business and its not fair on them or me that we must be interigated everytime I open my mouth.  I try my best to keep a smile and walk tall and I can because I've got everything in life that I need, but its not fair on Debbie who is constantly hasseled by the press about everything in life she does.  She's out of my life and we are both happy with that but she is always there for her children, she and I just want to be left alone.  

I've got a special bond with children that I consider to be unbreakable.  I love and cherish my children and other children all over the globe and it really does leave me speechless when I am misquoted and misunderstood.  My family feels pain like any other family does and the truth is far from being told in the documentary.  We hurt like any other family but the truth is the press they don't really care about us, as long as they get their story, their frontpage news then their happy.  My comments have been twisted by the media and I am deeply saddened that I have been portrade in this awful way.  In my opinion as long as the press get their money they are happy.

To my children across the world you are not alone.  Even after all this confusion I just can't stop loving you, I am here for you always.  Heal the world.  

West Coast Veteran

Re:New Micheal Jackson Statement!
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2003, 05:11:19 PM »
Thanks for the info.

Lil Jay

• Solution Of Prostitution
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2003, 05:33:35 PM »
wow now thats deep
www.dubcnn.com - west coast news network  |  www.westcoast2k.net - independent west coast hip hop network

bez

« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2003, 06:48:08 AM »
I might as well tell ya'll now considering it got hardly any replies.  ITS FAKE, I made it up in about 15 minutes last night.  If you have an eye for detail you would of noticed all the Micheal Jackson songs I included in the statement! lol

Trauma-san

« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2003, 05:56:49 PM »
^^ I could tell it's fake, it wasn't as articulate as mike speaks.  

Koncept

« Reply #5 on: February 10, 2003, 07:14:41 PM »
ban bez

j/k

bez

« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2003, 11:45:01 AM »
See how many of jacksons songs you can spot.

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2003, 11:49:15 AM »
I noticed the song titles but I thought he put them in there himself to show that his songs show how he cares for the world LOL!