Author Topic: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho  (Read 747 times)

BiggBoogaBiff

Re: 2Chainz is like a Rockstar Hood Rapper #vicioustho
« Reply #30 on: June 20, 2012, 05:19:34 AM »
Saying 2Chainz isn't an artist and he isn't a craftsman in the Rap Trade is beyond ridiculous and shouldn't even be entertained.  U don't have to be a fan but u have to respect that man's skill.  That's like saying DJ Screw or Ludacris wasn't a craftsman

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #31 on: June 20, 2012, 06:24:20 AM »
Saying 2Chainz isn't an artist and he isn't a craftsman in the Rap Trade is beyond ridiculous and shouldn't even be entertained.  U don't have to be a fan but u have to respect that man's skill.  That's like saying DJ Screw or Ludacris wasn't a craftsman

comparing Luda & DJ Screw to that shitty 2Chains is like comparing you to a genius  :D :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #32 on: June 20, 2012, 06:45:18 AM »

i really don't want to spam this topic but first of all...

I don't give a fuck what pioneers of hip hop say about art. why? because i can bet unlike me they are not art educated. I know most of these rappers love to call their music an art but it's not an art no matter how much they try to convince you. If you don't mind i'd rather listen to what people connected with real art have to say about art (eg. history of art professors, fine arts artists etc.).

You're right. I don't know more about hip-hop than all these rapper you've mentioned. But it doesn't matter simply because they don't know shit about art. understand that?

And 'finer aspects of lyricism' in rap music? Oh please... let's wait with this bullshit until some rapper wins a nobel prize in literature ok?

One more thing... my post had nothing to do with trolling. I just read dubcc on regular basis and i can see you're obsessed with hip hop and i can see you're comparing rap music to an art way to often. That's why i wanted to speak about that. It's quite disturbing for people like me to read such bullshit so often.

I may be illiterate as you say it but for me you're just an ignorant whose main soure of knowledge is rap music. Rappers are not teachers for fuck sake (even KRS lol). They are entertainers.
Read what Cham wrote about rap 'artists'. He's right about that.

and thanks for 'Art of Rap' recommendation. I got something for you too... How about getting out of hip hop for a while and watching "Power Of Art" series?

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUeGRGLGXFY" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ZUeGRGLGXFY</a>

You guys fucking suck!  Hijacking radiotubes introspective and thought provoking thread about this man named 2 Chains who gives us real pimp and gangster rap in a new and innovative format!  How god damn dare you

i think it's obvious sometimes one discussion may generate another topics. in this case mods can divide topic and move some parts into new one. i don't mind it.

Unless the white man says it's art then it's not art.  I get it
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #33 on: June 20, 2012, 06:56:07 AM »

comparing Luda & DJ Screw to that shitty 2Chains is like comparing you to a genius  :D :D

Thanks for the compliment big homie 8)

Fraxxx

« Reply #34 on: June 20, 2012, 07:29:14 AM »
Unless the white man says it's art then it's not art.  I get it

Yes, that's exactly what he said. ::) Hopefully you realize that he mentioned other genres of contemporary music as well. Not everything is about color. Or it is, but only to you.

Fuck, I begin trying to argue with you like I did with QuietTruth. I'll stop here, nothing to gain from it...
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Fraxxx

« Reply #35 on: June 20, 2012, 07:45:08 AM »

I just have different point of view when it comes to an art. Don't want to put myself above you, him or her but i think i have a right to think my point of view is quite accurate because like i said it before i'm art educated (fine arts university graduate - and i'm still far from calling myself an artist even tho i'm making nice living out of my craft and gain solid pulicity. fell me?). I just can't agree with that statement "rap is an art".

Don't get me wrong - i know rap lyrics are quite near art sometimes but it's a drop in a sea... and i really don't want to knock rap but also i don't want to knock art with such nonsense like "rap music is an art". The word art is simply overused these days and rap music is not an exception.

My statement about rapper winning a noble prize was of course an irony but i wanted you guys to realize that rhyming is not an art itself even if you write these rhymes deep from your heart. Even best rock, pop, jazz, rap etc. lyricists are not considered poets... that's why you have such music genre like 'sung poetry'. And it's not another name for rap music  ;)

To answer your question: "When did someone win it for only poems and not prose anyway? - some examples: Bjornstjerne Bjornson, Sinclair Lewis, Gabriela Mistral, Wislawa Szymborska and more...

Anyway, thanks for discussion. I don't want to fight over that trust me, just wanted to share my point of view and i hope some of you will at least try to think about it :)
Sorry for offtopic again.

Peace

Fair enough. I'm not trying to drag you into a discussion either. Unlike others, I simply enjoy the music and don't feel the need to defend it, no matter what. So I don't care if rap doesn't equal art. If it's only fine craftsmenship that's alright with me. ;)
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #36 on: June 20, 2012, 07:45:54 AM »

if u didnt see i was ironic   ::) ::)

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2012, 10:24:44 AM »

if u didnt see i was ironic   ::) ::)

Read a book

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2012, 01:12:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
i know its easy for me to read but i have feeling that reading books gives a massive headache  ;D

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2012, 06:15:27 PM »
^^^^^^^^^
i know its easy for me to read but i have feeling that reading books gives a massive headache  ;D

violence gets more shit accomplished anyway

operation stackola

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #40 on: June 20, 2012, 07:59:29 PM »
One of the many reasons I like Lil B is because #LILBISMYFRIEND2012

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #41 on: June 21, 2012, 12:51:24 AM »
^^^^^^^^^

like for example SS killing retards like u during WWII  :)

Russell Bell

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: June 21, 2012, 02:21:38 AM »
^^^^^^^^^

like for example SS killing retards like u during WWII  :)

The Schutzstaffel did their duty killing retards and other undesireables
Money like Draymond Green.....yuuup

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #43 on: June 21, 2012, 05:08:16 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
i know its easy for me to read but i have feeling that reading books gives a massive headache  ;D

like for example SS killing retards like u during WWII  :)

Nah they wouldn't have killed Me.  I woulda been too busy settin up traps in the jungles throwin spears at them niggaz left n right with all kinds of boobie traps.  

But u do realize that a lot of Mexicans and Central Americans from Today and "yesterday" have African blood in you, right?  The "salsa" dance is an African dance and sound, or did u not know any of this?  That's right, your great grandmother was gagging on big black cocks too.  These are the facts of life.  I could go on and on *nogoogle  this is not a catch22

I can only imagine with a name like "itchi" that you must be Dorito Taco Shitter
« Last Edit: June 21, 2012, 05:20:30 AM by Hollywood Bilderberg Group™ »

ICHI THE KILLER

« Reply #44 on: June 21, 2012, 05:53:12 AM »
^^^^^^^^^
i know its easy for me to read but i have feeling that reading books gives a massive headache  ;D

like for example SS killing retards like u during WWII  :)

Nah they wouldn't have killed Me.  I woulda been too busy settin up traps in the jungles throwin spears at them niggaz left n right with all kinds of boobie traps.  

But u do realize that a lot of Mexicans and Central Americans from Today and "yesterday" have African blood in you, right?  The "salsa" dance is an African dance and sound, or did u not know any of this?  That's right, your great grandmother was gagging on big black cocks too.  These are the facts of life.  I could go on and on *nogoogle  this is not a catch22

I can only imagine with a name like "itchi" that you must be Dorito Taco Shitter

hahahahahaha u just proved you are fuckin stupid and have no clue at all what are u talkin about and this shit is just to funny pulling by u a race card
this is my nick and has nothing to do with where i come from or my ethnicity u retard and secondly ICHI is from japanese and it means number ONE, but how would know that - using google is to difficult for u

hahha setting traps hahaha u too retarded to use google i would like to see u making any traps most likely u would trap urself and they will laughing at u what an idiot u are