Author Topic: The King has been crowned.  (Read 1425 times)

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
The King has been crowned.
« on: June 21, 2012, 09:10:10 PM »
MOMMA, THERE GOES THAT MAN! 8)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: The King has been crowned.
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2012, 09:11:59 PM »
yep but keep all talk in the official Heat thread or the NBA finals thread.  or the Attention NIK thread :D

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2012, 09:50:37 PM »
Actually he's been ringed.

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2012, 01:59:59 PM »
congrats, cham..

oh, wait. the heat aint even your team. what am i sayin congrats for, again? cuz u have a thing for lebron? LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2012, 03:33:51 PM »
^Look at this bitter kid.

Sccit

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2012, 03:39:51 PM »

dont u ever feel at least a little embarrassed repping for an individual athlete harder than you rep for your team?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2012, 03:46:29 PM »

dont u ever feel at least a little embarrassed repping for an individual athlete harder than you rep for your team?

Why should I? It's hands down the worst run league in sports, from the rules, to the officiating to the complete lack of parody. I think 90% of the fans had a Thunder/Heat match-up before the season started. It should be impossible to guess something like that. But it's too predictable a league. Awful for Vegas.

I root for an individual player, what's the problem there?

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2012, 03:50:48 PM »
NIK, think realistically. If Kobe Bryant wasn't on the Lakers and considered one of the greatest players ever & the Lakers won all their rings with a core group of good players, but not superstars, kinda like the Pistons a few years back, you wouldn't hate LeBron so much. It's just that LeBron gets compared to your idol practically everyday. Those are just facts.

So really...you show more love for Kobe on consistent basis moreso than you do for the Lakers as a franchise. So you root for an individual player yourself.

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: June 22, 2012, 04:40:07 PM »

Why should I? It's hands down the worst run league in sports, from the rules, to the officiating to the complete lack of parody. I think 90% of the fans had a Thunder/Heat match-up before the season started. It should be impossible to guess something like that. But it's too predictable a league. Awful for Vegas.

I root for an individual player, what's the problem there?

that is about the worst excuse of all time. if u really cant figure out why rooting for an individual player with more passion than you root for your own team is disgraceful, then i cant help u there.

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: June 22, 2012, 04:41:15 PM »
NIK, think realistically. If Kobe Bryant wasn't on the Lakers and considered one of the greatest players ever & the Lakers won all their rings with a core group of good players, but not superstars, kinda like the Pistons a few years back, you wouldn't hate LeBron so much. It's just that LeBron gets compared to your idol practically everyday. Those are just facts.

So really...you show more love for Kobe on consistent basis moreso than you do for the Lakers as a franchise. So you root for an individual player yourself.

well, pretty much the whole nation hates lebron's bitchassness, not just kobe fans...so whats ur excuse for them?

and the only reason i root for kobe is cuz he plays for my team... try making sense.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: June 22, 2012, 04:49:28 PM »
Is that your big line? "If you don't understand it...well I feel sorry for you"? Like it's some well known thing among men? Son, men watch more than one sport, so you're automatically DQ'd from that conversation.

& people who hate LeBron who aren't Kobe dickriders are fans who were disappointed two years ago when he didn't take "his talents" to their team. I live in New York. Knick fans may hate him more than you do.

Like I said, it's a shitty league. Might as well root for one of the best things about it.

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: June 22, 2012, 04:52:13 PM »
Is that your big line? "If you don't understand it...well I feel sorry for you"? Like it's some well known thing among men? Son, men watch more than one sport, so you're automatically DQ'd from that conversation.

& people who hate LeBron who aren't Kobe dickriders are fans who were disappointed two years ago when he didn't take "his talents" to their team. I live in New York. Knick fans may hate him more than you do.

Like I said, it's a shitty league. Might as well root for one of the best things about it.

i'm pretty sure thats not the reason people hate him, but sure..whatever makes u feel better about your team player...

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #12 on: June 22, 2012, 06:56:16 PM »
if u really cant figure out why rooting for an individual player with more passion than you root for your own team is disgraceful, then i cant help u there.

I don't see why it's disgraceful. I hardly ever cheer for Toronto teams. If I like a team or player I get behind them. If I don't I don't get behind them. Where I live geographically should not dictate who I have to have passion for. It's one thing to be from a small town cheering for the small town team comprised of players from that town. Kids you know and saw grow up. But when you live in a city of millions and you're team is comprised of players not born and raised in the city at all then what loyalty should I have for that?

Sccit

« Reply #13 on: June 22, 2012, 09:11:01 PM »
if u really cant figure out why rooting for an individual player with more passion than you root for your own team is disgraceful, then i cant help u there.

I don't see why it's disgraceful. I hardly ever cheer for Toronto teams. If I like a team or player I get behind them. If I don't I don't get behind them. Where I live geographically should not dictate who I have to have passion for. It's one thing to be from a small town cheering for the small town team comprised of players from that town. Kids you know and saw grow up. But when you live in a city of millions and you're team is comprised of players not born and raised in the city at all then what loyalty should I have for that?

never said anything about rooting for a team from your location, duno what that post was about...but if ur a fan of a certain team and u root for an individual player harder than you root for your team, u dont think thats a little off? different strokes, i guess

teecee

« Reply #14 on: June 23, 2012, 12:09:44 PM »
I think the scariest thing (for LBJ haters) is that he has figured out how to best utilize his ability, and he will be the best player in the league for another 5-6 years minimum.. All the shit people said he couldn't or wouldn't do, he's done.  Must suck to be a hater about now