Author Topic: EAZY E's MINT GREEN 63 IMPALA RECENT PICS  (Read 1823 times)

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
EAZY E's MINT GREEN 63 IMPALA RECENT PICS
« on: July 13, 2012, 06:46:19 PM »
Hey guys, i made an account here to share with you guys Eazy E's old mint green 63 impala he use to own and used in alot of videos. Im the current owner of it and will be taking it to the Lowrider Super Show on Sept 2nd at the LA convention Center with eazy e memorbilia for those of you west coast hip hop fans and eazy e fans who wanna come see it in person and take pictures. Heres the link to the pictures.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/16-post-your-rides/340326-recent-pics-eazy-es-mint-green-63-impala.html

Hack Wilson - real

Re: EAZY E's MINT GREEN 63 IMPALA RECENT PICS
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2012, 06:48:00 PM »
looks dope  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2012, 07:08:33 PM »
Hey guys, i made an account here to share with you guys Eazy E's old mint green 63 impala he use to own and used in alot of videos. Im the current owner of it and will be taking it to the Lowrider Super Show on Sept 2nd at the LA convention Center with eazy e memorbilia for those of you west coast hip hop fans and eazy e fans who wanna come see it in person and take pictures. Heres the link to the pictures.

http://www.layitlow.com/forums/16-post-your-rides/340326-recent-pics-eazy-es-mint-green-63-impala.html
classic  8) 8) 8) 8) that's ill. i always wondered what happened to that car. take care of it LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 07:34:57 PM »

WHAT THE FUCK WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE A PROFILE ON THAT SHIT??? oh shit, I think I Know what's up, I gotta go bash someone in for pretending that shit. That's fucked.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2012, 07:07:20 AM »
he took a lot of flicks wit this car. i'm suprised he didn't use it in his album booklet(s).
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2012, 08:26:55 AM »

i just finished reading that this car was in storage for like ten plus years. wtf ? didn't tomicka as his wife deal wit dude's personal property ? no wonder unreleased music and his other shit can't be found !!!! it seemed no one gave a fuck. smdh.

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2012, 09:34:11 AM »
The car was sold and transfered out of Eazy E's name 2 months after he passed away, then was in a storage in hawthorne for over 10 years.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2012, 09:38:08 AM »
The car was sold and transfered out of Eazy E's name 2 months after he passed away, then was in a storage in hawthorne for over 10 years.
shame on whomever let it sit. someone coulda had a car. LOL.

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2012, 09:41:05 AM »
If any of you guys are local in Southern California the car will be on display at the Lowrider Super Show at the LA CONVENTION CENTER ON SEPT 2nd. Will be there with a bunch of Eazy e Memorbilia.  8)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2012, 09:47:43 AM »
If any of you guys are local in Southern California the car will be on display at the Lowrider Super Show at the LA CONVENTION CENTER ON SEPT 2nd. Will be there with a bunch of Eazy e Memorbilia.  8)
too bad i'm not on the west. that's somethin' i would love to see that show as a fan of old school rides and of eazy e.

Blasphemy (A)

« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2012, 11:20:10 AM »

So what type of Set up did it have?  8)

2euce 7even

« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2012, 02:24:59 AM »
nice really dope ride.

Smiley62

• 'G'
« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2012, 05:56:18 PM »
Badass..... I'm really hoping I can make it to that show...
I bet Eazy-E is turning over in his grave.. To see that some of y'all done made gangster rap gay.. - DjQuik

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2012, 06:00:53 PM »
Badass..... I'm really hoping I can make it to that show...

i wish i wasn't 3000 miles away or i'd go peep it

westcoastlowrider

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #14 on: July 16, 2012, 05:08:57 PM »
 8)