Author Topic: Cowboys SHOCKED the Seahawks  (Read 805 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Cowboys SHOCKED the Seahawks
« Reply #30 on: October 14, 2014, 10:17:23 PM »
Sherman is so overrated. He plays with like seven other Pro Bowlers on defense and can't move from the right side. He's a good cornerback, mostly due to his size, but straight coverage, I'll take Revis, Peterson, Haden and most slept on, Jimmy Smith to handle individual matchups.

Plus him being a loser doesn't help his image in my eyes.

I say something similar about Brady and I'm a hater and an idiot.

Yeah, except I'm saying Sherman is still a strong option to have but heavily benefitted as a corner last year from an elite pass rush and you say Brady is the last reason the Patriots ever came close to winning three Superbowls and almost went undefeated...including the punter.

I say Sherman is overrated but still great for the day and age of cornerbacks...but overrated and you say Brady is Brad Johnson with longevity. So close...but not really lol.

Sherman can't cover Calvin, that's for sure

Remedy360

« Reply #31 on: October 15, 2014, 03:39:15 AM »
Sherman is so overrated. He plays with like seven other Pro Bowlers on defense and can't move from the right side. He's a good cornerback, mostly due to his size, but straight coverage, I'll take Revis, Peterson, Haden and most slept on, Jimmy Smith to handle individual matchups.

Yeah, except I'm saying Sherman is still a strong option to have but heavily benefitted as a corner last year from an elite pass rush and you say Brady is the last reason the Patriots ever came close to winning three Superbowls and almost went undefeated...including the punter.

I say Sherman is overrated but still great for the day and age of cornerbacks...but overrated and you say Brady is Brad Johnson with longevity. So close...but not really lol.

Sherman can't cover Calvin, that's for sure

Lol "that's for sure". He's more likely to get burned by a small speed-based player than a big guy like CJ.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #32 on: October 15, 2014, 10:48:16 AM »
i say this because nobody can cover Calvin

except Revis in his prime

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #33 on: October 15, 2014, 02:51:21 PM »

No, I said Brady was the third most important reason on the offensive side of those wins. I'll give him the nod over Adam but not over the o-line and OC. I never said he was Brad Johnson. I said he was Troy Aikman. Good QB on a juggernaut team whose biggest strength was knowing his limitations. Just keep him out of the MVP and Rushmore talks and I'm fine with him.

DJ SUGAFREE QUIK

« Reply #34 on: October 15, 2014, 10:21:43 PM »
WTF?  THE ONE TIME I ROOT FOR SEATTLE AND THIS IS HOW THEY GOTTA DO ME????
Few teams in sports do me like that.  The steelers, LSU & USC.  Where I really want them 2 beat someone I hate & they lay eggs  >:(  That sucked.  But its the giants who have the most problems in seattle, dallas in the past was successful in seattle.  Cincinnati is the cowboys house of horrors.  I'll give them credit 4 not self destructing like they usually do in big games.  They're finally getting the message, run more like their past championship teams do.  With Emmitt, dorsett, & past rb's they won SB's with.  They're 5-1, but too bad the people in Texas don't care anymore because of Jeritol's ego & attitude & meddling.  He finally drove a lot of them away.  14 people on the internet called it quits with them & their fans are still giving away tickets to the road team.  But jaytee told me that he is friend with these other lousy owners who love driving fans away.  The 4 horsemen of the fan alienating apocalypse.  With Donald Sterling, Al Davis, & Jerry Reinsdork.  Things are making sense.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #35 on: October 17, 2014, 04:49:58 PM »
P.S. all this Russel Wilson is elite QB noise needs to stop. He's a solid QB who has great play making abilities, but he's surrounded by a monster doing all the heavy lifting. He's not a top 10 QB, he just looks like one because he's on a top 3 team -shallow

finally we agree on something

The Best of 3 Worlds