Author Topic: How Many Apple Crap Do You Own  (Read 478 times)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
How Many Apple Crap Do You Own
« on: September 06, 2012, 02:00:52 PM »
its 2012, so how many computer devices do you own, i  have a good amount since my work consists of using these particular devices.

iPhone (4S + 3GS), iPad 3, Macbook Pro 13", couple of old ass ipod nano and minis from high school

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Black Male

Re: How Many Apple Crap Do You Own
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2012, 02:26:54 PM »
iMac 27 inch, iMac 21 inch, Mac mini, iPod touch, iPod shuffle ipad2.

bouli77

« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2012, 02:49:50 PM »
only an ipod nano, lol

Sikotic™

« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2012, 03:35:37 PM »
I have one ipod. Thats the only product of theirs I fuck with. Never likdeded any of their other stuff.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2012, 06:10:36 PM »
iMac 27 inch, iMac 21 inch, Mac mini, iPod touch, iPod shuffle ipad2.

damn son 2 iMacs??? lol and a Mac Mini???  u baller son? whend u get your ipad 2? i got that shit at lauch for work, so i just sold mine for 250, and just spent another 250 to get the 3.

how do u have your mac mini set up? i mean if i money to waste id love to slap a mac mini behind my TV. ive set up, and seen other businesses do that, and its dope as fuck.

I have one ipod. Thats the only product of theirs I fuck with. Never likdeded any of their other stuff.

aww cmon sik, dont tell me you dont like the iphone, do you even have a smart fone? lol wouldnt be surprised if you dont.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2012, 06:12:38 PM »
not a goddamn thing

apple products is for women and old people.

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2012, 06:15:21 PM »
i used 2 be like fuck apple, pc all day.......till i got a macbook pro and an iphone

Sikotic™

« Reply #7 on: September 06, 2012, 06:19:20 PM »

aww cmon sik, dont tell me you dont like the iphone, do you even have a smart fone? lol wouldnt be surprised if you dont.

Hell no I don't have a smartphone. I don't need the government tracking me. My 2007 Samsung flip phone does the job.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 06, 2012, 06:22:36 PM »
not a goddamn thing

lol, well i use apple products for work and we make/sell Apps, to make retail, inventory check, basically everything easier and paperless.

mobile devices will replace cash registers and more, and apple products have basically the most optimized and smoothest hardware, not to mention that their OS (iOS) dominates everything out there.

i used 2 be like fuck apple, pc all day.......till i got a macbook pro and an iphone

i still fuck with the PC for games basically. lol thats about it.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 06:23:31 PM »

Hell no I don't have a smartphone. I don't need the government tracking me. My 2007 Samsung flip phone does the job.

so it maybe, but once you go smartphone, you never go back. i was the same, and same with a lot of the homies, it just makes your life that much easier

Sikotic™

« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 06:31:49 PM »
Everybody I know who has a smartphone has mad battery issues. I've never had a problem with my current phones battery life. I charge the thing like once a week and its good to go.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 06:40:24 PM »
not a goddamn thing

lol, well i use apple products for work and we make/sell Apps, to make retail, inventory check, basically everything easier and paperless.

mobile devices will replace cash registers and more, and apple products have basically the most optimized and smoothest hardware, not to mention that their OS (iOS) dominates everything out there.

i still fuck with the PC for games basically. lol thats about it.

if u support apple you support the enabling of old ppl  to have technology and that shit aint cool.

keep technology out of the hands of old ppl and keep old ppl the fuck off the internet...they fuck everything up.

im not saying this to be snarky but apple products are very popular in the gay community according to last months consumer reports...im good.
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 06:42:45 PM by MA$TER P »

Sikotic™

« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 06:45:46 PM »
LOL Old people do fuck everything up.

If there's any reason for internet censorship, its gonna be because some grandma doesn't like the profanity on her Facebook feed and wants it to be stopped.

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 06:48:51 PM »
i only speak the truth...thats it

only da truth  haha damn. u armenian rite?

COD4 OR NUTHIN

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:47 PM »

Liar. You said you got a smartphone a year ago.