Author Topic: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.  (Read 5919 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: Daz collaborates with ridiculous Euro Wigger. Dubcc member.
« Reply #285 on: March 28, 2013, 10:48:28 AM »
Lol blah blah the exposure was weak, blah blah Will chhhhaaaaannged since Mike left etc etc  :D

You got the exposure of all time, Mike actually hanged himself on webcam and you still want more? :laugh:
What else you got on him?

Weinergate takes a hot dookie on "No Mercy For Kim Percy" any day of the week unless you got somethin more up your sleeves.

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to top a story like Weinergate. I think you set the bar too high.
I think you're underestimating the perversion of the internet.

the only thing that can top Weinergate is if Tan Tan had got his dick sucked by Jay Z lol

Sccit

« Reply #286 on: March 28, 2013, 10:59:11 AM »
Lol blah blah the exposure was weak, blah blah Will chhhhaaaaannged since Mike left etc etc  :D

You got the exposure of all time, Mike actually hanged himself on webcam and you still want more? :laugh:

Weinergate takes a hot dookie on "No Mercy For Kim Percy" any day of the week unless you got somethin more up your sleeves.

To be fair, it's nearly impossible to top a story like Weinergate. I think you set the bar too high.
I think you're underestimating the perversion of the internet.

the only thing that can top Weinergate is if Tan Tan had got his dick sucked by Jay Z lol

or if he leaked a hopsin sex tape...i actually met hopsin after a nickatina show and the look in his eyes was hilarious when i brought up tanner.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #287 on: March 28, 2013, 11:06:42 AM »
LOL!!!!  did you tell him about tan tan being a fag fag?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #288 on: March 28, 2013, 11:15:42 AM »
LOL!!!!  did you tell him about tan tan being a fag fag?

?????

Sccit

« Reply #289 on: March 28, 2013, 11:19:30 AM »
im not discussin the details of our convo, but it wasnt too lengthy...he was mackin on a chubby white girl who looked 16, didnt wanna ruin it for him.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #290 on: March 28, 2013, 11:22:43 AM »
im not discussin the details of our convo, but it wasnt too lengthy...he was mackin on a chubby white girl who looked 16, didnt wanna ruin it for him.

you had the chance to tell him bout weinergate and u didnt??  :grumpy:

Sccit

« Reply #291 on: March 28, 2013, 11:25:39 AM »

you had the chance to tell him bout weinergate and u didnt??  :grumpy:

i never said if i did or didnt :D

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #292 on: March 28, 2013, 11:29:08 AM »
i hope you did

Sikotic™

« Reply #293 on: March 28, 2013, 10:04:57 PM »
LMAO @ the look in his eyes when you mentioned Tanner's name. That can't be good.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Remedy360

« Reply #294 on: March 28, 2013, 10:42:58 PM »

Lol I've got his entire personal blog, pics of him, his mother, grandmother, retarded younger brother and about 15 accounts/identities of random bullshit...and more...

What I did was just the beginning, but enough to get him to leave. The rest needn't ever be shared unless someone comes back to avenge his death

lol, if he had that shit on u, it woulda been posted long ago.....the way he constantly made it a mission to shit on u, i'm surprised u didnt feel the urge to post it up right off the bat. the exposure is officially incomplete, as far as i'm concerned. even nutriders revenge was better than that halfway shiet.

I think Will did the right thing. He stopped it when he reached the objective. To continue this shit after Mike surrendered would've been low and too much haterism. That's the difference between the two, Mike had a serious hating agenda and would've done everything to appease to his e-friends Petey and co.

I think we're all glad this thing ended, no need to cook it up for eternity.

Well the way I see it the beef was annoying as hell and when something interesting finally happens Mike runs off and Will lets up. I think in fairness to the Dubcc members that were forced to witness the entire thing in every thread for god knows how long that the rest of the content should be released.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #295 on: March 29, 2013, 05:19:55 AM »
I remember reading the back and forths between will b and mike madsen.  i never really knew what the fuck was going on, but i knew that i didnt want any part of it.

The beef was annoying as hell from both fronts. However, I found Mike to be much more annoying overall so I was happy when Will drove him off here. He got me to a point where I started to not like the real Michael Madsen because of the picture he used on here.

ROFL at both comments.  

I like how that once madsen left, Will starting acting like people liked him more.....actually you were just the bitch that stayed.....lol

I actually think he lost some humility from the whole encounter.. He seemed a lot more humble and likable before he exposed madsen

yup

now wills border line obsessed with the dude...monitoring all  family internet activity etc. on some homo voyeur shit.

i never did that to cats i just murked em and peaced it up and kept it moving if those dudes chose to keep the fire burning in their heart thats on them. once i shit on you its over and everyone knows your exposure wasnt shit will, ill explain to you  one time and one time only why... the enyce thing and wienergate were done in a way that kept ppl anticipating the next move from whoever you shot your wad with mike (no homo?) and it was pretty much over no build up or repercussion other then mike leaving. no legendary quotes....no memes....nothing memorable except for the actual beef which was gay as fuck.

still mad at you fuckers for all that block text and underline bullshit yall was doing lol.

« Last Edit: March 29, 2013, 05:29:05 AM by Sir Petey »

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #296 on: March 29, 2013, 05:46:00 AM »
wait, what´s this madsen hangs himself on video-thing? has someone really seen it ?

Will_B

« Reply #297 on: March 29, 2013, 05:55:19 AM »
I remember reading the back and forths between will b and mike madsen.  i never really knew what the fuck was going on, but i knew that i didnt want any part of it.

The beef was annoying as hell from both fronts. However, I found Mike to be much more annoying overall so I was happy when Will drove him off here. He got me to a point where I started to not like the real Michael Madsen because of the picture he used on here.

ROFL at both comments.  

I like how that once madsen left, Will starting acting like people liked him more.....actually you were just the bitch that stayed.....lol

I actually think he lost some humility from the whole encounter.. He seemed a lot more humble and likable before he exposed madsen

yup

now wills border line obsessed with the dude...monitoring all  family internet activity etc. on some homo voyeur shit.

i never did that to cats i just murked em and peaced it up and kept it moving if those dudes chose to keep the fire burning in their heart thats on them. once i shit on you its over and everyone knows your exposure wasnt shit will, ill explain to you  one time and one time only why... the enyce thing and wienergate were done in a way that kept ppl anticipating the next move from whoever you shot your wad with mike (no homo?) and it was pretty much over no build up or repercussion other then mike leaving. no legendary quotes....no memes....nothing memorable except for the actual beef which was gay as fuck.

I ain't affiliated with Troll Squad homie, I don't do all that kid shit

However I undeniably destroyed Mike with like 2 posts of info, and he ran from this forum and yours. In fact the entire internet for whats its worth.

Call it what u will. 

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #298 on: March 29, 2013, 10:00:47 AM »
for real for as much uploading youve done (which is also the reason why you hated on mikes links) stopping the beef was the best thing youve ever contributed here by far. if you wanna try to top that youd have to delete your account.

Will_B

« Reply #299 on: March 29, 2013, 10:14:21 AM »
for real for as much uploading youve done (which is also the reason why you hated on mikes links) stopping the beef was the best thing youve ever contributed here by far. if you wanna try to top that youd have to delete your account.

Hey Petey, you always come across as a chill guy at the end of the day

Why u so uptight tho. Whats your angle here, life not treating u right lately?