Author Topic: Slim The Mobsta @ 50 - " F#ck my deal nigga , let's go to war" .  (Read 1638 times)

dameons

Re: Slim The Mobsta @ 50 - " F#ck my deal nigga , let's go to war" .
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2012, 08:17:07 PM »
50 is a ho. I support Slim . He ready to lay it all on the line to settle shit..50 claims he is ready to die like that , but he wont if it really came down to it . Slim makes it clear that he is ready to act out the shit he raps about , and doesnt give a shit about his deal.   50 is all talk. Slim is gonna be on the shelf anyways at Aftermath and he knows it , so fuck it .  I bet u he rips it on Xzibit's new album and he is on two tracks !!

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2012, 07:52:18 PM »
too much street shit goin on with this nigga! fuckin labels gonna be scared to fuck with him.

please define street shit?

Dude is just rantin on twitter once every month.. Does that make him a street dude or make him too raw for labels?

He's a liability at this point for this labels. It all started looking bad when his name got brought up in that Jimmy Henchman trial. This 50 Cent beef is not helping his image either.

Beef and criminal-affiliation isnt helping the image of a gangsta rapper?

"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #17 on: September 22, 2012, 06:55:31 AM »
too much street shit goin on with this nigga! fuckin labels gonna be scared to fuck with him.

Dude is just rantin on twitter once every month.. Does that make him a street dude or make him too raw for labels?

He's a liability at this point for this labels. It all started looking bad when his name got brought up in that Jimmy Henchman trial. This 50 Cent beef is not helping his image either.

for a WESTCOAST rapper yeah it does hurt him! most of these Gangsta rappers are fabricated their lives are all created A-LA Vanilla ice where his label said he was from a certain place and was a bad kid n shit! labels do this all thwe time.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #18 on: September 22, 2012, 10:56:02 AM »
Slims just fucking his whole shit up doing this, I liked his music, hate it had to be him.

He's probably doing this because he finally realized he'll never get an album out on Aftermath

Matty

« Reply #19 on: September 22, 2012, 11:46:16 AM »
Slims just fucking his whole shit up doing this, I liked his music, hate it had to be him.

He's probably doing this because he finally realized he'll never get an album out on Aftermath

probably the last person to realise too :laugh: hope there's some leaks, but he seems to respect dre too much...

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: September 22, 2012, 02:02:05 PM »
I been saying it all along, Fif would STILL be an underground mixtape guy if it weren't for Dre (& Em of course) & for Dre giving him the "In Da Club" instrumental. I still think Dre should have kept that one for a WEST COAST nigga, not anyone from anywhere else.
Anyway it's funny to see some of the same people who wanna see "real" g'z supporting Fif over Slim, ain't no doubt who the one with the strongest street cred is. That's the one who ain't got millions to his name, though Slim always said he didn't need that music shit to buy himself big houses & big cars.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #21 on: September 22, 2012, 02:22:59 PM »
ya'll are playing favorites.  how is Slim anymore "credible" than 50?  and ontop of that Fif was "blowing up" in NY around the time Em was looking to sign him.  he didn't just pop up outta thin air

anyway, Slim is probably doing this becuz he finally realized he'll never release an album on Aftermath (why everybody is always so late to this fact I'll never understand).  He's doing the same thing Nik and Klientele are doing with promo on DubCC  ;D (how u make endless threads on how lame the site is and dead their forum is on top of that and then turn around and say u want Promo i'll never know. it sounds like super bigotry if u ask me but whatever, I don't run DubCNN)

MarshColin

« Reply #22 on: September 22, 2012, 03:13:39 PM »

I think they CAN help, but in this situation it doesn't help. I should've said his "label-appeal" instead of image in my previous post. His name was being thrown around in federal court for being a part of a drug ring, so he very well could be indicted in that mess too and end up going away to prison. I don't need to explain why a label doesn't want their artist in prison. As for the beef stuff, he himself is claiming that he might fuck up his record deal by doing that...

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: September 22, 2012, 03:20:40 PM »
By the way WHY in the world shoud Slim or anyone for that matter be afraid to go against Fif? That'sEXACTLY HOWFif made a name for himself in the first place, going against already established artists & beefing with them! & If you ask me if you gonna beef with someone to make a name for yourself you GOTTA go against the biggest dogs!
Same as in wrestling another "entertainment" industry that's pretty much alike the music biz at the end of the day.
& Me, I wouldn't be half-surprised if this was like an "agreed" business plan between Slim, Fif & everyone at Shady/ Aftermath/ Interscope.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #24 on: September 22, 2012, 03:21:04 PM »
the thing is he already has a fucked up deal.  if u don't already have a nice buzz that u can maintain (or a giant buzz for a good minute i should say) then you're not putting ANYTHING out on Aftermath.  That's just how their label rocks, it is what it is

everybody can't be a star becuz they associate themselves with an icon or a big name.  it doesn't work that way.  i know a person/group has to have an iron gut and extreme confidence for this business but it is what it is, especially with Aftermath.  Slim woulda been better off at pretty much any other record label besides them.  Dre's still my guy but i know how he moves

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #25 on: September 22, 2012, 03:25:07 PM »
By the way WHY in the world shoud Slim or anyone for that matter be afraid to go against Fif? That'sEXACTLY HOWFif made a name for himself in the first place, going against already established artists & beefing with them! & If you ask me if you gonna beef with someone to make a name for yourself you GOTTA go against the biggest dogs!
Same as in wrestling another "entertainment" industry that's pretty much alike the music biz at the end of the day.
& Me, I wouldn't be half-surprised if this was like an "agreed" business plan between Slim, Fif & everyone at Shady/ Aftermath/ Interscope.

but everybody can't execute that type of plan tho, word to Izalea Banks or whatever that chick's name is.  it's one of the oldest platforms in the game so people have to pick their battles wisely and unfortunately most do not.  the public might be Low Information Learners but they aren't stupid.  alot of times u can tell when somebody is doing something just for show.  but in this case I can't tell, Aftermath has a history of fucking with it's artists but at the same time the people who are still on Aftermath have been there for a while doing their own things on the side (they aren't exactly a typical record label) so it's probably like a "family" type of relationship over there even tho i wouldn't doubt if they clash due to the lack of work production coming from that organization. 

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: September 22, 2012, 03:37:25 PM »

but everybody can't execute that type of plan tho, word to Izalea Banks or whatever that chick's name is.  it's one of the oldest platforms in the game so people have to pick their battles wisely and unfortunately most do not.  the public might be Low Information Learners but they aren't stupid.  alot of times u can tell when somebody is doing something just for show.  but in this case I can't tell, Aftermath has a history of fucking with it's artists but at the same time the people who are still on Aftermath have been there for a while doing their own things on the side (they aren't exactly a typical record label) so it's probably like a "family" type of relationship over there even tho i wouldn't doubt if they clash due to the lack of work production coming from that organization.  

I have no "proof" to say I'm right, it's just an intuition, knowing Slim been knowing Dre for a long time now (knowing he's related to the DOC) & most likely been ghostwriting for him too. I don't think he's ever been in any hurry to have anything released, I think he's getting big checks for whatever he doing (even if not much most of the time) & he's happy with it, but I might be ALL WRONG too. Only time will tell!
« Last Edit: September 22, 2012, 03:41:02 PM by Cordozzar Drakko »

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #27 on: September 22, 2012, 03:39:29 PM »
you're probably right and i actually agree with that assumption.  becuz not everybody is worried about putting out an album when they're getting real money, word to Hayes' sorry ass (if he's even gettin bread from writing). 

Cordozzar Drakko

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: September 22, 2012, 03:41:16 PM »
you're probably right and i actually agree with that assumption.  becuz not everybody is worried about putting out an album when they're getting real money, word to Hayes' sorry ass (if he's even gettin bread from writing). 

I mean we all know what happened last time an Aftermath artists (Game) did that "un-authorized" by the "authorities" & how he got fired unceremoniously so unless & untill Slim gets fired to & OFFICIALLY so, I'll believe it's just HYPE.

BiggBoogaBiff

« Reply #29 on: September 22, 2012, 03:49:44 PM »
it probably is.  you're saying what i believe about Aftermath (and some in the game in general).  it's all for publicity.  there's only so many Gucci's vs. Jeezy's out here