Author Topic: Slim The Mobsta @ 50 - " F#ck my deal nigga , let's go to war" .  (Read 1655 times)

dameons

Slim The Mobsta @ 50 - " F#ck my deal nigga , let's go to war" .
« on: September 19, 2012, 08:52:38 PM »
Said he been tried to call 50 on the phone  and 50 too scurred to answer .

13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
@ImScottStorch Scotty.... Call me

Retweets    9:19 PM - 13 Sep 12 · Details 15 Sep  The King Of Hip HOP ‏@Kostapachneris
@Slimthemobster yo slim check out what yayo said:

Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 15 Sep  The King Of Hip HOP ‏@Kostapachneris
@Slimthemobster Twitter gangstas feds watching I don't no beef on here see on me on the streets. Social networks got niggas thinking they...

Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 15 Sep  The King Of Hip HOP ‏@Kostapachneris
@Slimthemobster big meech

@Slimthemobster n the hood Southside till I die fuck this industry shit.

@Slimthemobster I told you that twitter beef isn't a good look for you bruh....yayo is always in the hood...not hard to find

Details Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Dj Dense ‏@DJDENSE
@Class1c he asked me a question. Who's the dopest MC alive right now we live tune in ( #thehousepodcast live at http://ustre.am/4inC  )

Retweeted by Slim The Mobster
View videoHide videoReply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
Queen fee fee fucking it up

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
Just scene cousin bang on @worldstarhiphop.... Shit was comedy

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
@SaVVySoSSa tell him call me ... But don't nobody move til I say go .....

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
My heart don't pump cool laid ....

@iamphur @50cent you can't chris lighty me bitch ass nigga

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
@taylorthaartist @50cent one phone call to the Feds .....

@taylorthaartist @50cent im from getit done then ... Your phone broke

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Miles ‏@taylorthaartist
Damn bruh RT @50Cent: I can make you disappear with one phone call nigga RT @Slimthemobster: You can get a head up .... @50cent #easycall

You can get a head up .... @50cent #easycall

I just called that 212 # they won't let me talk ..... But fuck it if ANY OF YOU NIGGAZ RIDE WITH CUZ YOU CAN GET IT TOO

Fuck my deal bitch ass nigga let's go to war @50cent ..... Line it up

@TheRealPlayRoy @50cent @angiemartinez whats the #

"@NYMikeD24: @Slimthemobster wow 50 was just airin you out on Hot97"good

What's that number

@Dee_tee911 with Rozay on ya avi.... Queer shit

@Dee_tee911 wwll show some fucking respect and put a suit on for goodness sake .... #mobshit

“@SheReallyMilli: RT @SweetzNStiletoz: TUPAC'S BACK!”as Casper the friendly ghost ....

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  TraeThaTruth ‏@TRAEABN
All Money Ain't Good Money....

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  BOOKER FORTE' ‏@FootworkForte
i need @dmx to be a stand up comedian after watching this interview

@Cali_Shade que ... Shit bro

@chuckphilips dope writer and I know him too .... Follow him he's really not a blogger

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Chuck Philips ‏@chuckphilips
I have photos and links and, most importantly, an hour worth of 2pac talking from an interview I did in 95. The guy is something else

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Andishae ‏@VVO4Life
@chuckphilips airing out @iamdiddy http://chuckphilipspost.com/?m=201209  puff is a bad man @OriginalShyne aint the only dude that got left behind..

@XtotheV meet @xzibit .... Y'all got ALOT in common ... #xboxassniggaz

“@RealShortStop: @Slimthemobster wat all u need for studio to work”a laptop....

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  XV ‏@XtotheV
Been on SQUARIA working NONSTOP on new music and awesome ways to present it to the #SQUARIANS. Gonna start THIS SATURDAY with #XBOXwithXV

eeted by Slim The Mobster
Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  VH1 ‏@VH1
Sneak Peek: @Nas tells Ice-T @FINALLEVEL why he thinks rap isn't respected http://on.vh1.com/PbYeWM  - #TheArtOfRap airs TONIGHT at 9/8c!

View summary Hide summary Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  LondenTheComposer™ ‏@ThaKidDJL
@YP27 the first chicago nigga since bump j to be on nba live #salute

“@JOEMOSESBSM: I do it for the ratchets <3”I do it with a ratchet ... #REMIX

“@RealShortStop: @Slimthemobster wya bro”at home come fuck with me

It just hit me ..... I watch to many ID channel shows .... #getwayCLEAN

Cash Me Out like B.R., H,and Dutch !!! Having thang like Ketta-Roc #meetthefloccers

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  YP ‏@YP27
NBA LIVE 13 First Look Trailer - HD:  

View media Hide media Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
@mrxpensivecrip awwww shit.....

“@PaulCabbin: this Mit Romney clown really gets on my nerves...”most old racist white men do ....

@xzibit @joshgreen19 I was at the place when he sent them ... But some of y'all live in places they gotta use a donkey to get to

View conversation Hide conversation Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  XV ‏@XtotheV
Astronaut Dreaming. #L7 http://instagr.am/p/Ph79IMivBO/ 

View photo Hide photo Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 12 Sep  Steven Jo ‏@StevenJoTV
Lil Wayne , biggie, , Stevie J and big boi lol http://instagr.am/p/PfpRTyneSB/ 

View photo Hide photo Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
“@yoMTVtrash: must.....stop.....eating......avocados dipped in BBQ sauce. #thursdaytroubles”you sound preggo....

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Lil Wayne ✗♥O ‏@LillTuneeChi_
After a while, you stop giving a fuck.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  MrDonTrip ‏@MrDonTrip
Dear Rapper: if you have to break down and personally explain your metaphors, then you're trying too hard.

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Dubcnn ‏@dubcnn
Fuck the world! Tupac Amaru Shakur (June 16th 1971 - September 13th 1996). Rest in Peace. http://instagr.am/p/Ph6NDBg473/ 

View photo Hide photo Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 11 Sep  Ray Bryant . BFG ‏@ThinknMoney_247
R.E.A.L. - Remember Everybody Ain't Loyal

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Terms of Sagittarius ‏@SagittariusTerm
Sagittarius is realistic about the reality. Like they will point out the fact that no one is willing to see.

“@FuzzFanTab: Why Jack in the Box don't sell a Fish sandwiches?”cuz jack big head ass keep forgetting to put it on the menu ....

“@Miss_Persia: @Slimthemobster hey u, u been straight?”no homo baby I was born straight ...!!!!

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Six Reasons ‏@SixReasons
Six Reasons - MICHAEL MYERS Official Music Video:  

View media Hide media Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
@JustBlaze it's a blonde elvis in ya avi bruha....

@OfficiallyIce so somebody still need to take my phone huh....

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet
Delete
FavoritedFavorite 13 Sep  Slim The Mobster ‏@Slimthemobster
He need to put @tonyyayo on the money team cuz niggaz look broke at chris funeral .... Smh ... No albums out but I do have some suits

Expand Collapse Reply RetweetedRetweet Delete FavoritedFavorite

dameons

Re: Slim The Mobsta @ 50 - " F#ck my deal nigga , let's go to war" .
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 08:55:32 PM »
Support Slim for having the guts to go against these corporate ass snobs . Just cuz u having people in high places and a big bank account doesnt mean u invincible ...I like this guy for speaking it !Plus , he came DOPE on C Bo's new shit !

The_Offence

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 09:51:36 PM »
who the fuck is slim the mobsta tho ? how much album this nigga sold ? how many hits this nigga got ? i never heard nobody even talk about this bum nigga. dre don't even pay no mind to this nigga no more.. this bucket nigga talking about fuck my deal lets go to war ;D.. nigga shut da fuck up before 50 buy you out your contract and put you on the shelf forever. don't this bum ass nigga know you can't go to war against a nigga with money.. these new bum niggas need to put their ego's aside. thats why old niggas like jay z,dre,diddy ect are on their way to a billi, and these bum niggas still trying to make$500.000.. thats why i respect nipsey and them TDE niggas. they just put music out and get to the money.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2012, 09:58:38 PM by The_Offence »

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 12:22:05 AM »
Slims just fucking his whole shit up doing this, I liked his music, hate it had to be him.

sofdark

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 12:54:13 AM »
His Aftermath deal was useless to begin with. A dumb mothafucka.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 09:16:17 AM »
where's that lottery ticket, slim?

His Aftermath deal was useless to begin with. A dumb mothafucka.
yeah, aftermath isn't even funding his mixtapes.
dre is an idiot for hyping slim

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 09:19:38 AM »
too much street shit goin on with this nigga! fuckin labels gonna be scared to fuck with him.

Fraxxx

« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 10:11:07 AM »
These are supposed to be grown men?
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Gamestarr

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • P
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 10:11:36 AM »
too much street shit goin on with this nigga! fuckin labels gonna be scared to fuck with him.

please define street shit?

Dude is just rantin on twitter once every month.. Does that make him a street dude or make him too raw for labels?

b.laden

« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 10:55:15 AM »
I SUPPORT SLIM CAUSE HE S DOPE AND 50 CENT DOESNT HELP HIM NEITHER  SPIDER LOC

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 03:22:24 PM »
Support Slim for having the guts to go against these corporate ass snobs . Just cuz u having people in high places and a big bank account doesnt mean u invincible ...I like this guy for speaking it !Plus , he came DOPE on C Bo's new shit !

I agree with most of this

I still bump 5 though, 50 came correct on there

MarshColin

« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 05:30:34 PM »

please define street shit?

Dude is just rantin on twitter once every month.. Does that make him a street dude or make him too raw for labels?

He's a liability at this point for this labels. It all started looking bad when his name got brought up in that Jimmy Henchman trial. This 50 Cent beef is not helping his image either.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2012, 07:27:09 PM »
who the fuck is slim the mobsta tho ? how much album this nigga sold ? how many hits this nigga got ? i never heard nobody even talk about this bum nigga. dre don't even pay no mind to this nigga no more.. this bucket nigga talking about fuck my deal lets go to war ;D.. nigga shut da fuck up before 50 buy you out your contract and put you on the shelf forever. don't this bum ass nigga know you can't go to war against a nigga with money.. these new bum niggas need to put their ego's aside. thats why old niggas like jay z,dre,diddy ect are on their way to a billi, and these bum niggas still trying to make$500.000.. thats why i respect nipsey and them TDE niggas. they just put music out and get to the money.

Why are you worried about how many albums he sold?? This isn't about albums fool. This is man to man. Who gives a fuck about albums sold! Slim has more loot than you and I put together. You call him a bum?? Why because he doesn't have 300 million?? Give me 2 million and I'm straight!
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:30:54 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2012, 07:29:20 PM »

50 is a fake! You heard the new one?? Supposedly he now might be promoting PAQUIAO lol! Word is, 50 and Money MAY are beefing now. I thought they were best friends hahaha???  Dude is like 40 but acts like he's 18.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 07:36:02 PM by LAC/EASTSIDE »
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2012, 07:34:19 PM »
Slims just fucking his whole shit up doing this, I liked his music, hate it had to be him.

Sure, this might ruin his music career but obviously Slim doesn't give a fuck. Apparently he still hasn't left the street shit behind. It's not my life. I do respect the fact that he is calling out that fake motherfucker. Yeah, I bump some of 50's old shit but still doesn't take away the fact that he is a fucking sellout and fake. You can't trust that fool.