Author Topic: NBA payton for ray allen swap  (Read 556 times)

verbalassaulta

NBA payton for ray allen swap
« on: February 20, 2003, 05:41:20 PM »
damn some big deals went down...g payon/desmond mason for ray allen/kevin ollie....my assesment is right now this season milwaukee got the better deal(though they now have two great point gaurds..unless they move one of the to shooting G)...but in a couple years the sonics will be have gotten the better end ray allen is much younger than GP...good deal for seatle cause g payton was bolting at the end of the season anyway and they got a franchise type player in return....also seatle got rid of kenny anderson for elden cambel....dumb deal for new orleans....the broke the unwritten rule in the nba...never trade big for small

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:NBA payton for ray allen swap
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2003, 06:04:56 PM »
good move for the Sonics

Mr.Pac-Man

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2003, 06:11:39 PM »
watch out for da bucks........G.P. is no joke.......hes got some tight game......and the bucks wanna send sam cassel for latrell sprewell.......man......imgaing that g.p. and sprewell!!!!!! damn..........

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2003, 06:25:54 PM »
 damn new orleans and orlando REALLY fucked up !

seattle got better though.........oh yeah when does the deadline end cuz the lakers need to knab somethin

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

EM28

« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2003, 07:03:21 PM »
Damn thats a good trade for the bucks......sonics didn't do bad on the trade either but i think the bucks got the better of the trade....

peace

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2003, 08:35:17 PM »
i was like HOLY FUCK  :o when i heard this.... paytons ALWAYS been on the sonics so wtf and desmond mason he was just up n commin 4 the sonics i thought

PLANT

« Reply #6 on: February 20, 2003, 09:31:26 PM »
watch out for da bucks........G.P. is no joke.......hes got some tight game......and the bucks wanna send sam cassel for latrell sprewell.......man......imgaing that g.p. and sprewell!!!!!! damn..........
word.

Hatesrats™

• Tha Drunk Gem-in-I
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • "Gz Up, Hoes Down"
« Reply #7 on: February 21, 2003, 01:17:54 AM »

Ray Allen for the whole Seattle team would have been a rip....

Buck's fucked up BIG

Hatesrats 2000Tre

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #8 on: February 21, 2003, 09:03:11 AM »
basketball...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

netballs a girls game

verbalassaulta

« Reply #9 on: February 21, 2003, 09:18:08 AM »
basketball...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

netballs a girls game
arent we the comedian....bitch

Sol

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #10 on: February 21, 2003, 10:34:48 AM »

netballs a girls game
arent we the comedian....bitch

not really, my post was pointless. i was replying to  a topic regarding something i know nothing about, and made myself look a prick.
you have done exactly the same in probably the last 10 threads regarding football. it maybe was funny the first time, but its gettin old now.
give it a rest...bitch

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: February 21, 2003, 11:38:28 AM »
Desmond Mason is the key, and hes the reason why the Bucks got the better deal
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Kaidy

« Reply #12 on: February 21, 2003, 12:36:31 PM »
wow thats a shocker. I thought GP would play out his career in Seattle. He's one of my favorites in the nba, although he's just past his prime he's still an awesome floor leader. Sonics got the better deal though if you look at the long term

Smooth

« Reply #13 on: February 21, 2003, 12:48:40 PM »
Yeah this deal was a shocker for me... im lovin it though, id say Milwaukee got the better deal for the next maybe 2 years... then with the youth of Allen the sonics would be getting the better deal...

Peace
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

truemaster

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • EL Mas Chingon!!!!
« Reply #14 on: February 21, 2003, 02:59:57 PM »
Sonics got the better deal where it counts including the Elden trade, which is long term. What are the Bucks gonna do with 2 point guards, move one of their short asses to SG?

"But If You Say Cali Aint Shit, You probably Visited The Valley Little Bitch!"