Author Topic: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion  (Read 1376 times)

Mietek23

Re: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion
« Reply #15 on: December 16, 2012, 03:08:13 AM »
lol @ the "Big Bad 4-0" nickname - is this a fuckin' joke?

This JABRONI should be banned from the streets of California 4 Life :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #16 on: December 16, 2012, 03:40:21 AM »
Always liked 40 glocc as a rapper, but at the end of the day, they are quite similar, Game and Glocc. Both crying and bitchin the whole career.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

Mietek23

« Reply #17 on: December 16, 2012, 03:43:47 AM »
Always liked 40 glocc as a rapper, but at the end of the day, they are quite similar, Game and Glocc. Both crying and bitchin the whole career.

The difference is - Game atleast has 2 classic albums under his belt, while 40 COCK will always be remembered as one of the biggest BUMS who ever disgraced the rap game :D

Episcop Cruel Cvrle

« Reply #18 on: December 16, 2012, 05:52:06 AM »

The difference is - Game atleast has 2 classic albums under his belt, while 40 COCK will always be remembered as one of the biggest BUMS who ever disgraced the rap game :D

Game has great albums I agree but music is not the question here. Game is one attention whore just as 40 is

SLAUGHTERHOUSE PLAYER YOU ALREADY KNOW THO,A PIG IS OUR LOGO, BUT WE AINT THA PO-PO

WWW.DYNASTYENTGROUP.COM    WWW.THEBOSSBOARD.COM

hrsmn_london

« Reply #19 on: December 16, 2012, 06:14:27 AM »

How old are you? Even if Pete Rock produced a whole album for Game, Game could not make a classic. He is not a good lyricist and no real fan of hip-hop would even listen to him.

Mietek23

« Reply #20 on: December 16, 2012, 06:39:51 AM »

How old are you? Even if Pete Rock produced a whole album for Game, Game could not make a classic. He is not a good lyricist and no real fan of hip-hop would even listen to him.

I'm 28 but I don't know what age has to do with it ???

I ain't a Game fan and I agree - he is an attention whore. Your right - he's not a good lyricist, no question about it. Still - "Documentary" is considered by a wide audience as a modern day hip-hop classic and most West Coast fans will agree, that "Doctor's Advocate" can be considered a modern day West Coast classic, am I wrong about it?

Making classic albums ain't equal being a dope lyricist and having great rhymes on your record - go check the history. People like Eazy-E got classic albums under his belt, not because he had some phenomenal rhymes on it, but mainly due to other subjects (beats, influence etc.)

Hell, most of the rappers from the West don't have the lyrical ability of, let's say, Nas or even Eminem and that's a fact.

Crooked I has bars - does he can make a classic album? I don't think so.

Lyrics ain't the main criteria with judging what's classic and what's not - that's the bottom line.

hrsmn_london

« Reply #21 on: December 16, 2012, 06:55:54 AM »
No, I agree, but you cannot compare Game to Eazy, Dre, Snoop, Ras Kass or 2Pac who have had classic albums. We will see where Game's CDs hold up in ten years...

eNgIeS

« Reply #22 on: December 16, 2012, 07:11:30 AM »
No, I agree, but you cannot compare Game to Eazy, Dre, Snoop, Ras Kass or 2Pac who have had classic albums. We will see where Game's CDs hold up in ten years...

in Jan next year it will be 8 years since the release of Documentary. It's considered a classic now I doubt 2 years later on its 10th anniversary that is going to change. Game has his faults, but you can't deny when music is good. Maybe he cant spit like Crooked I, but he's managed to release more good songs than Crooked has and Crooked has been in the game for much longer. Game has a good voice for rap, and he isn't a bad lyricist. He isn't some chump like Soulja Boy. He can really rap

Mietek23

« Reply #23 on: December 16, 2012, 07:20:58 AM »

I do not compare them - I'm saying: "classic albums" ain't all about lyrics. Every "legacy" is watered down as years pass by - the hunger to succeed ain't there and the passion of making great music ain't on the same level as it once was. That goes for everybody - Snoop, Dre and obviously, Game.

He started with a modern day classic ("Documentary"), followed by a modern day West Coast classic ("Doctor's Advocate") - since then, he released a solid record ("LAX") and a TRASH record ("R.E.D."). The new album I didn't checked out yet so I will not judge on it, but if were talking about a contribution to the Hip-Hop genre itself - Game is light years ahead of a BUM like 40 COCK, who, aside from making a decent record from time to time, didn't do SHIT besides making a fool of himself in front of the worldwide audience  :D

Will_B

« Reply #24 on: December 16, 2012, 07:21:28 AM »

This.

He's had some bangers (carried by production) but thats it

hrsmn_london

« Reply #25 on: December 16, 2012, 07:24:34 AM »
Can you provide an example of Game really rapping?

First credible website review gives his debut a very good review but not classic.
http://www.hiphopdx.com/index/album-reviews/id.501/title.the-game-the-documentary

Mietek23

« Reply #26 on: December 16, 2012, 07:34:25 AM »
Well, he's a "OK" rapper - you won't find anything groundbreaking and spectacular in his rhymes.

It ain't like we praising Game as the next Big Daddy Kane or something. With that being said - he can make good records over dope production with nice concepts, decent flow etc.

When you compare it to the "lyrical abilities" (or the lack of it ;D) of a BUM like 40 COCK - it's GAME OVER for the "Big Bad 4-0" ( ;D) before it even started..

Will_B

« Reply #27 on: December 16, 2012, 08:07:30 AM »
Well, he's a "OK" rapper - you won't find anything groundbreaking and spectacular in his rhymes.

It ain't like we praising Game as the next Big Daddy Kane or something. With that being said - he can make good records over dope production with nice concepts, decent flow etc.

When you compare it to the "lyrical abilities" (or the lack of it ;D) of a BUM like 40 COCK - it's GAME OVER for the "Big Bad 4-0" ( ;D) before it even started..

40 is str8 garbage. He basically 'speaks' some game and uninspired shit over beats...and wasted those HEATERS he was lucky to get passed for the Jackal

triple6

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #28 on: December 16, 2012, 09:51:34 AM »
Did game get arrested? There would be some news of that. Snitching would be putting someone in jail, pressing charges. I haven't heard anything & been searching google to see if game has charges filed against him? & game did tell on his self 40 has a point. So if he did have charges pressed on him he goes down for the worlds dumbest criminal recording his own crime. No one loses street cred for getting jumped at gun point, that's a coward move. I don't claim to be a thug but if I were 40 I would have him beneath the jail, no rules with going against enemy. They didn't have any that's why they filmed it and edited it & took out the guns & people jumping him, thereen wit a guy hitting him in the same spot where game was & it onl last like 5 seconds & the scene stops so its obvious that 40 telling the truth. But he's losing by playing by the rules & they aren't. When he had that fight with menace they lied said he fought 1 on 1 & got knocked out, & 40 kept saying they jumped him & no one believed him, then footage popped up of "ike 30 people jumping him & him fighting back all of them. So I don't believe he had a chance to fight game & his boys back & with hired body gaurds on you with guns too. How would you know if they're body guards or street guys with guns. Full edit is solid!
ZOOLIFE!!! 40 Glocc *AKA* Big Bad 4-0 Album Instores NOW!!
 feature Quote:

eurowigger

« Reply #29 on: December 16, 2012, 10:28:18 AM »
Did game get arrested? There would be some news of that. Snitching would be putting someone in jail, pressing charges. I haven't heard anything & been searching google to see if game has charges filed against him?

Are you saying TMZ is bullshitting? http://www.tmz.com/2012/10/26/the-game-40-glocc-fight-lawsuit-gun/

40 Glocc should sue TMZ then..  :laugh:

But why didn't Game get arrested? Welḷ... It's like when a whore gets raped. Go tell the cops and they'll laugh and tell her to stop selling her ass on the street if she doesn't want to get raped. Surely when some chain snatching bully gets beaten up the reaction will be similar. It's not like Game was just terrorizing some random dude.

No one loses street cred for getting jumped at gun point

Well I guess anyone can get caught slipping but how about taking the loss instead of being a complete bitch about it.

I wouldn't say it's totally over for 40 though. Like for example he could "find Jesus", start rapping about how his momma never loved him and that's why he turned to gangs but that only got him beat up until religion saved him. Then start touring christian summer camps.. $$$ But to say he hasn't lost any street cred is ridiculous and it's time to move away from the gangsta shit.