Author Topic: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion  (Read 1375 times)

Mietek23

Re: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion
« Reply #30 on: December 16, 2012, 11:07:53 AM »
it's time to move away from the gangsta shit.

Don't forget about that ridiculous "Big Bad 4-0" nickname ;D

Dude is like 5'8" and he's calling himself "BIG" and "BAD", acting like he's the next Suge - running L.A. left and right and bully people :D

He got his ass whooped and still runs his mouth like a "Super Thug" - it's just beyond me..

This TRASH is a complete JOKE, he's got "rapping skills" of a clint froggy dogg and he's a true definition of a "e-net gangsta of the 21st century" - just let it go and get a regular "9 to 5" @ kfc or something...

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #31 on: December 16, 2012, 11:16:50 AM »
it's time to move away from the gangsta shit.

Don't forget about that ridiculous "Big Bad 4-0" nickname ;D

Dude is like 5'8" and he's calling himself "BIG" and "BAD", acting like he's the next Suge - running L.A. left and right and bully people :D

He got his ass whooped and still runs his mouth like a "Super Thug" - it's just beyond me..

This TRASH is a complete JOKE, he's got "rapping skills" of a clint froggy dogg and he's a true definition of a "e-net gangsta of the 21st century" - just let it go and get a regular "9 to 5" @ kfc or something...

or 40 cock can sell his drugs and leave the rapgame, spider joke too...
game is a bitch too but in this beef (game vs. g-unit) game won.

BIGWORM

« Reply #32 on: December 16, 2012, 11:53:32 AM »
40 Glocc has no business making rap anymore. I don't know how he can look at himself in the mirror after the way he went out like a STR8 BUSTA....

He's "Mr.TMZ" recording and bullying around R&B singers and that homeless man that obviously had a mental disability....

I'm not tying to be "internet/keyboard gangster" but I'd like to slap him like the bitch he is as well.... Yeah, he has a burner and flashes it, but believe me when a real G pulls a gun thats the last thing the person they have it pointed at will see....

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #33 on: December 16, 2012, 04:12:25 PM »
40 glocc is doing pretty damn bad . didn´t he get  put out of his set too, heard something about it

Blood$

« Reply #34 on: December 16, 2012, 06:51:29 PM »
40 glocc is doing pretty damn bad . didn´t he get  put out of his set too, heard something about it

yeah either they banned him from Colton or he's going broke and can't pay off his street ties anymore

it's one or the other

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #35 on: December 17, 2012, 03:37:37 AM »
lol damn .

40 gloccs crew just shrank to two people, himself and triple6 8)

Will_B

« Reply #36 on: December 17, 2012, 04:31:28 AM »
lol damn .

TripleDix prolly is 40 Schlock

Blood$

« Reply #37 on: December 17, 2012, 08:37:45 AM »
40 Glocc is probably just like Daz in 2004-2005... hiding in Atlanta right about now (except Daz probably at least had a house/condo of his own)

Mietek23

« Reply #38 on: December 17, 2012, 08:54:58 AM »
40 Glocc is probably just like Daz in 2004-2005... hiding in Atlanta right about now (except Daz probably at least had a house/condo of his own)

Daz used to talk a lot of nonsense, but he's got classic records under his belt - something "BIG BAD 40 COCK" will never achieve, exept for a feature on a Clint Dingo's album, which - if ever created, would be an automatic Dubcc classic material :D

Dane

• 'G'
« Reply #39 on: December 17, 2012, 09:14:55 AM »
triple6 it is so obvious that you are 40 Glocc, u are on his nuts through whatever.

Game is a clown for doing this, but I really don't blame him, I'm down with G-Unit, but glad they've distances themselves from you, cause you are an embarresment.
U are a little mark ass clown, and I think it'll only get worse, cause now other crews gonna jump you as well. Too bad you couldn't hold on to your Zoolife buddies, Big Paybacc and Spider Loc, then you would at least have some G'z to hold you down.

I can guarentee 1 million percent, that Game wouldn't have the nuts to pull this stunt with Spider Loc, cause he has the Street cred you could only dream of, although he and Big Paybacc ended up looking bad on your footage from the supposed Lil Wayne and Baby confrontation, no wonder they lost all respect for u after that, but guess u didn't care, cause you thought you finally made it.

I'll look forward to Big Paybacc catching you, but I guess that Schoolboy Q, Menace, Game , Blackwallstreet, Suge, Zoolife, and the Colton city crips, plus any other set in L.A. will look after you, plus Wayne, Baby, Tyga and Ross, probably also got a bag of cash for whomever that will slap your bitchass around on camera.

Karma really is a bitch 40, and so are U  ;D

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #40 on: December 17, 2012, 10:27:01 AM »
The track was dope, the lyrics were on pint its like he told the story from beginning to end.. Who is Wack?.. He said he asked him not to shoot b4?.. 40 is really dope when it comes to articulating this track is a 9 out of 10 to me.
9 out of 10?  Maybe you were listening to the wrong song.

Blood$

« Reply #41 on: December 17, 2012, 10:57:41 AM »

Daz used to talk a lot of nonsense, but he's got classic records under his belt - something "BIG BAD 40 COCK" will never achieve, exept for a feature on a Clint Dingo's album, which - if ever created, would be an automatic Dubcc classic material :D

and that's the triple truth

who would win in a fight now after seeing 40 get beat down twice - Daz or 40 Cocc?

Mietek23

« Reply #42 on: December 17, 2012, 11:19:26 AM »
who would win in a fight now after seeing 40 get beat down twice - Daz or 40 Cocc?

As much as I don't think it will ever happen - I got my money on D.A.Z. in this one  8)

Plus, he already destroyed this BUM with that "U Ain't A O.G." track - shit was FIRE 8)

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #43 on: December 17, 2012, 11:25:28 AM »
Shit, 1st 50cent kicked him out, Game knocked his punked ass and now you guys are just killed him, shit 40 clocc is looking like a fuckin turk he needs a economic class ticket to fuckin istanbul.

Morphine

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #44 on: December 17, 2012, 03:47:45 PM »
lol damn .

TripleDix prolly is 40 Schlock

yeah, i know. i wouldn´t be surprised if he´d sink so low.  he´s probably the last person on earth that thinks his street cred and "career" didn´t take a nasty fucking blow