Author Topic: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion  (Read 1374 times)

Okka

Re: *NeW* 40 glocc. "The Full Edit" (THE GAME DISS) Discussion
« Reply #45 on: December 17, 2012, 05:21:25 PM »
40 Glocc is probably just like Daz in 2004-2005... hiding in Atlanta right about now (except Daz probably at least had a house/condo of his own)

Comparing 40 Glocc to Daz is just dumb. You know that, homie.

Blood$

« Reply #46 on: December 17, 2012, 09:27:06 PM »
40 Glocc is probably just like Daz in 2004-2005... hiding in Atlanta right about now (except Daz probably at least had a house/condo of his own)

Comparing 40 Glocc to Daz is just dumb. You know that, homie.

comparing him to Daz in present time, yes it is, that's why I specified the the years from when Daz was off his rocker and delusional lol

Okka

« Reply #47 on: January 20, 2013, 04:36:06 PM »
Daz ain't never been doin' no dumb shit like attacking bums and recording it though. Daz always been the type of dude who says what he wants though and has done a lot of unnecessary shit talkin'. 40 can't go back to his old neighborhood anymore and he got kicked out of his gang because of all this shit. Daz ain't got no problems in Long Beach, people made it look like that when he moved to Atlanta because he was on So So Def and workin' on the album there. I think he moved back to California.

Mietek23

« Reply #48 on: January 21, 2013, 01:15:26 AM »
Anyone got that "U Ain't OG" track from Daz? I've lost it over the years and can't find... hook me up 8)

Okka

« Reply #49 on: January 21, 2013, 04:43:38 AM »
Anyone got that "U Ain't OG" track from Daz? I've lost it over the years and can't find... hook me up 8)

I lost that too sometime ago. Also 40 Glocc's "What's Beef". Somebody hook up them both.