Author Topic: Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion  (Read 428 times)

TheSheriff

Re:Tech and Sccit, Get in Here! Real Discussion
« Reply #30 on: March 03, 2003, 10:19:09 AM »
Wooooh! I'm a mature member!!! Let's PARRRRRRTAY!

Anyway. Though I disagree with some shit NIK says, or don't find some of it funny, he's my net buddy, and I think he's smart, and cool. Infinite was on point in a lot of ways in his original post.

verbalassaulta

« Reply #31 on: March 03, 2003, 10:58:25 AM »

*tryin to figure out what happened to Infinite on that trip to Mecca* lol

LOL...he lost his mind....
anyway

i think the people who take such offense to people like NIK are the ones with poor social skills...  some people in here get so offended and pissed off if you express different opinions, or make fun of them, or insult them....its a message board....does it really make anyone loose sleep over anything said to them

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #32 on: March 03, 2003, 11:51:06 AM »
^ eat a dick
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Woodrow

« Reply #33 on: March 03, 2003, 12:42:54 PM »
i think the people who take such offense to people like NIK are the ones with poor social skills...  some people in here get so offended and pissed off if you express different opinions, or make fun of them, or insult them....its a message board....does it really make anyone loose sleep over anything said to them

^ eat a dick

LOL!

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #34 on: March 03, 2003, 02:34:35 PM »

*tryin to figure out what happened to Infinite on that trip to Mecca* lol

LOL...he lost his mind....
anyway

i think the people who take such offense to people like NIK arethe ones with poor social skills...  some people in here get so offended and pissed off if you express different opinions, or make fun of them, or insult them....its a message board....does it really make anyone loose sleep over anything said to them

THANK YOU!!!

Sometimes I think the only smart people on this board are the ones who get hated most...Verbalassaulta, you basically just summed it up...ToNe, was it really necessary to write a whole essay about why people hate me over the internet? Just stop while you can...Infinite, keep posting man... I don't give a fuck what anyone says, you're one of the best posters on WCC, simply because you stand for what you beleive in, and never let anyone change your beleifs...Just fuck the haters man...Keep postin' as much as you can...PeACe

The Watcher

« Reply #35 on: March 03, 2003, 07:12:48 PM »
some people take the internet too seriously, thats all i can say
army of the pharaohs never make love songs
we finger fuck bitches with freddy krueger gloves on
- celph titled

"lol infact lmao" - Proof of D12

anticipate the shots like obama at the podium
- joe budden