Author Topic: Bad Azz Says Attack On Ray J Was Payback For Getting Jumped By Suge Knight  (Read 1419 times)

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
Bad Azz calls into New York City's Power 105.1 to speak on his fight with Ray J at Club Nokia in Los Angeles.

At Los Angeles’ Club Nokia last night (March 21st), a verbal confrontation between Ray J and the alleged niece of Suge Knight quickly turned into a physical altercation between the singer and West Coast artist Bad Azz.

Bad Azz addressed the scuffle on Power 105.1’s The Breakfast Club, and it turns out his attack on Ray J stemmed from an irate “fuck you and Suge Knight” text message the R&B songster showed Knight years ago that resulted in Bad Azz being jumped.

“I probably seen him twice since about ’05 when he got me jumped by Suge Knight,” said Bad Azz. “A little while before that me and Ray J used to be friends…He was really cool with Suge. Really showed Suge my message. And me and Suge had been cool. We talked before that. So I guess that kinda pissed him off. When he saw me at the club in Vegas talking to Kurupt, I’m thinking me and Suge peaches and cream…Took me to the side and him and his homies put they hands on me.”

The Long Beach rapper went on to detail the specifics of the fight, which he referred to as “light work.”

“I seen him taking pictures and smiling so I kinda sat back. I knew he didn’t see me. I didn’t have nobody with me at the time but my little date…So I ran outside, got my uncle who was with me, who I knew gonna squad with me, didn't tell not one other person on Earth. He didn't get jumped. It wasn't nothing like that,” Bad Azz explained in a video posted on HipHopWired.com. “I told my uncle that was with me, I said 'Unc, next time I see Ray J pass me I'm taking off. Light work.’ Soon as he walked by me, I threw a couple to the head. I respect him this one bit because he tried to fight back a little bit. But it wasn't nothing. His homies helped him.”

Ray J has yet to comment on either of last night’s incidents.

Hack Wilson - real

the attack from 10 years ago?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
i ain't mad at ya bad azz. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
aint bad azz like 40 or something? grow up and get over it.
show me where did i said i live in Poland
want me to show u? ok.....

ICHI, WHAT COUNTRY U FROM?
im from Poland
LOL!

KURUPTION-81

fair play, waited for his moment for revenge.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Soopafly DPGC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Its my duty to break a bitch down to buck nudie
i think 2pac said it best in Changes:

And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped and I never get to lay back.
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback.
Some buck that I roughed up way back... comin' back after all these years.

Fits nicely in this case  8)

KC-HOODSTA

i think 2pac said it best in Changes:

And as long as I stay black, I gotta stay strapped and I never get to lay back.
'Cause I always got to worry 'bout the payback.
Some buck that I roughed up way back... comin' back after all these years.

Fits nicely in this case  8)

word! i expect the hew needa grow up an get over it stuff. he still a former gang member shit like that dont be leaving like that easy!

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
is he gonna wait another 10 years to get revenge from ray-j since that fool beat his ass too?

im from Poland
LOL!

MarshColin

So he essentially admitted he cheap shotted Ray-J? Plus how's he gonna say Ray-J instigated him getting jumped when he's lying about him and Suge being cool? Bad Azz was throwing subliminals and then some at Suge & Tha Row for years leading up to him being jumped/getting his ass whooped. "Somebody's Gonna Die Tonight" w/Daz off of Personal Business is one example. An even better example is Daz ft. Bad Azz "U Ain't Shhhh" where they diss Suge all throughout the song, and in the video they kidnap a Suge look-a-like.

Bad Azz takes a big "L" on this one. He can't even take out Ray-J with a cheap shot! lmao

Hack Wilson - real

i bet half of tmz viewers had to google "Who is bad azz"

Rick Venom

• 'G'
  • WuTz GoOd NiGgA?
shit anyone not on dubcc had to google that muhfucka

i bet he comes up after the 3rd page.

im from Poland
LOL!

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
So he essentially admitted he cheap shotted Ray-J? Plus how's he gonna say Ray-J instigated him getting jumped when he's lying about him and Suge being cool? Bad Azz was throwing subliminals and then some at Suge & Tha Row for years leading up to him being jumped/getting his ass whooped. "Somebody's Gonna Die Tonight" w/Daz off of Personal Business is one example. An even better example is Daz ft. Bad Azz "U Ain't Shhhh" where they diss Suge all throughout the song, and in the video they kidnap a Suge look-a-like.

Bad Azz takes a big "L" on this one. He can't even take out Ray-J with a cheap shot! lmao

I agree with you on everything, except for the fact that "U Ain't Shit" came out about a year after he was jumped.

The_Offence

nigga waited 10 years to get his ass beat again by brandy's lil brother  :D.. give it up bad azz that was the nail in our career that ended way back in 2002.  the headlines should have been gangsta rapper gets beat down by former child star  :D ;D ;D ;D

ABN

i remember that Spider said that he was the only one who put hands on Bad Azz 10 years ago and Bad Azz aint tried to do shit to Spider. instead he waits 10 years to go after Ray-J and ends up getting his ass whooped lol.

h2k4

What the hell? lol.  Did I read this write?  Bad Azz sends Ray J a text that says "Fuck you and Suge Knight" and then gets mad when Ray J shows it to Suge? But at the same time, he says he was cool with Suge? Why was he mad at Ray J?  If he was man enough to send that text, he should have been man enough to accept the repercussions.  Then, he waits many years after the fact and then decides to catch Ray J on the sneak tip for something that wasn't his fault?  Lmaaooooo, yeah ok.