Author Topic: Bad Azz Says Attack On Ray J Was Payback For Getting Jumped By Suge Knight  (Read 1418 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Bad Azz is 37, but I ain't mad at this.

There is an old saying, revenge is a dish best serve cold.

bouli77

when i first saw this I thought someone was bumpin an old thread once again. didn't expect that, lmao. poor bad azz.

MarshColin

So he essentially admitted he cheap shotted Ray-J? Plus how's he gonna say Ray-J instigated him getting jumped when he's lying about him and Suge being cool? Bad Azz was throwing subliminals and then some at Suge & Tha Row for years leading up to him being jumped/getting his ass whooped. "Somebody's Gonna Die Tonight" w/Daz off of Personal Business is one example. An even better example is Daz ft. Bad Azz "U Ain't Shhhh" where they diss Suge all throughout the song, and in the video they kidnap a Suge look-a-like.

Bad Azz takes a big "L" on this one. He can't even take out Ray-J with a cheap shot! lmao

I agree with you on everything, except for the fact that "U Ain't Shit" came out about a year after he was jumped.

You're correct on that. My bad.

What up though??? It's been a minute buddy.

Sccit

i bet half of tmz viewers had to google "Who is bad azz"

bad azz could only wish

half of tmz viewers knowin who he is would make him a multi-platinum artist

but ray-j got what was comin to him, snitchin to suge by showin him personal text messages like thats his daddy, the fuck outta here

MarshColin

but ray-j got what was comin to him, snitchin to suge by showin him personal text messages like thats his daddy, the fuck outta here

So if I send your close homie a text that says: "Fuck you AND Nik!" then if your homie tells you I said fuck you to the both of you then he's a snitch? GTFO!

Sccit

So if I send your close homie a text that says: "Fuck you AND Nik!" then if your homie tells you I said fuck you to the both of you then he's a snitch? GTFO!

pretty much..."yo, yo, suge, bad azz says fuck both of us!"...especially if it was a heat of the moment thing from bad azz, definitely on some bitch shit. in hebrew, we call it lashon hara.

GangstaBoogy

Wtf? When I saw all these Bad Azz vs Ray-J threads I thought somebody was upping the old ones.

10 years for some getback is lame, especially since they've seen each other more than once since then.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

DeeezNuuuts83

Wtf? When I saw all these Bad Azz vs Ray-J threads I thought somebody was upping the old ones.

10 years for some getback is lame, especially since they've seen each other more than once since then.
Maybe Bad Azz just wanted some exposure, so don't be surprised if some new Bad Azz mixtape drops.  But that would still be some ho shit that I'd expect from someone like 40 Glocc.

Hack Wilson - real

bad azz could only wish

at the time ray j was signed to tha row wasn't he?

Mietek23

bad azz could only wish

at the time ray j was signed to tha row wasn't he?

He was signed to Atlantic, but worked closely with Suge & Tha Row durning those years.

123imagee

The_Offence

nigga jumped ray j and got his ass handed to him  :D  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

FUCK-YOU-BItch

Fuck gay J, Bad Azz should call Me.