Author Topic: Eazy E shot 6 times back in the 80's  (Read 1914 times)

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
Eazy E shot 6 times back in the 80's
« on: April 01, 2013, 11:33:45 PM »
p's to codeine

« Last Edit: April 01, 2013, 11:58:48 PM by iDontTrip »
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.

bouli77

Re: Eazy E shot 6 times back in the 80's
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2013, 02:43:18 AM »
yeah jerry heller mentions cube's being beat up by Hutch at that concert

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2013, 04:25:47 AM »
sounds like it.
that Ranch Boys ep is dope.

you have it?

Okka

« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2013, 04:39:34 AM »
Damn, never knew about this. Where's that article from?

KC-HOODSTA

« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 06:24:46 AM »
i want to see this lol sounds ike sum funny ish

Fraxxx

« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:38:56 AM »
Casual Eric? Now that's a gangsta ass name!
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 07:57:18 AM »
Old school potnah from NHC told me about Eazy being shot up back in the gap .
He used to roll with ATL for a hot second . Told me how Hutch beat up Cube at a concert
backstage and at the very same concert Suge was bodyguarding for Dre I guess had issue with a drunk 18 street .
 18 streeter was talking shit so Suge socked em so hard he flew onto a table it collapsed on top of him .
He say after Cube received his beating he looked like the loneliest guy in the world .

big hutch is a G

LazyLatino

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 09:24:06 AM »
Never heard of the Ranch Boys, does somebody have any audioclip?

Mr Wicked

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • way more karma than posts
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 09:52:30 AM »
Ranch Boys had the early version of Compton's N the House.
The "original" with Dre and Ren was only released on the 1988 cassette "Eazy-Duz-It/Ruthless Villain/Radio/Compton's N The House". The track was not on the more common vinyl release. It was actually a remake.

Their EP was only released on tape and has a strange picture of Eazy with a shotgun and a cowboy hat on the cover.
6 dope tracks on there.

can you hook us up with that ep?
would love to hear it

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #9 on: April 02, 2013, 11:37:39 AM »
Shot 6 times and didn't mention it on every song, write a book, do a movie, and release a video game about it? Damn Eazy you should've found Jimmy Iovine lol.
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

bouli77

« Reply #10 on: April 02, 2013, 11:40:08 AM »
Casual Eric? Now that's a gangsta ass name!

no back then he was known as BG Casual

B.A.

« Reply #11 on: April 02, 2013, 12:05:46 PM »
Shot 6 times and didn't mention it on every song, write a book, do a movie, and release a video game about it? Damn Eazy you should've found Jimmy Iovine lol.

Back then I don't think it was cool to get caught slippin'. Now if you get shot everyone needs to know about it like you the shit for getting shot. Soon, we might start to hear rappers bragging about how they got their ass kicked or about how real they are cuz they always getting punked LOL ;D. :grumpy:
"Lyrics aint nothin' if the beat aint crackin' and knees be smackin', that's why the G's keep stackin'" - DJ Quik

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #12 on: April 02, 2013, 12:22:31 PM »

Back then I don't think it was cool to get caught slippin'. Now if you get shot everyone needs to know about it like you the shit for getting shot. Soon, we might start to hear rappers bragging about how they got their ass kicked or about how real they are cuz they always getting punked LOL ;D. :grumpy:
It's funny that you say that, because it's somewhat true.  I watch a lot of battle rap, and of course when people find out that their opponent got robbed or beat up, they bring it up, but the guys who did get robbed or beat up bring it up (likely because they know it's going to be brought up anyway and want to put a spin on it) and talk about street fights as just being regular street shit.  Look up this dude T-Rex from Harlem, he got his chain snatched and then got beat up by another Harlem emcee (Head Ice), and even his fellow emcee Murda Mook got pistol whipped by a Brooklyn emcee (Math Hoffa) but he was rapping about it like he "won" since he was getting jumped by two guys... even though he needed stitches.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #13 on: April 02, 2013, 12:58:17 PM »
damn this is some hip hop history and y'all are right it wasn't cool to get popped and brag about it back then it just goes to show how muthafuckas principles and morals have changed. eazy probably got those niggas back who shot him too. LOL
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

iDontTrip

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #14 on: April 02, 2013, 01:02:30 PM »
i wouldnt doubt if he did put in some work back in the 80's, compton during the crack years  :-X :-X...heard he was a lowkey marksman too
opinion
   [uh-pin-yuhn]
noun
a belief or judgment that rests on grounds insufficient to produce complete certainty.
a personal view, attitude, or appraisal.
the formal expression of a professional judgment: to ask for a second medical opinion.