Author Topic: Callin Out Names  (Read 434 times)

Quakaveli

Re:Callin Out Names
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2003, 06:06:44 PM »
LOL

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2003, 06:16:15 PM »
As Pearl Jam said, Jeremy's spoken.

As beautiful as Chatham's death speech, or David Hume talking to Alexander Boswell. A magnificent post

Burn bright man, live short and burn bright.

I thought you were cool for a quick minute...

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2003, 06:21:00 PM »
Aight, I know I already retired a week ago, but since I came back I remembered more and more why I was beginning to hate the G Spot. So straight up...

NIK - You are a god damn bitch. You are perhaps the worlds biggest hypocrite, and there are alot of fucking people in this world, so be proud. At least you are good at something, cause it ain't rapping, and it sure as hell ain't your luck with women. Fuck you for being a compulsive liar, and a horrible, horrible person. I don't care what you tell yourself at night when you sleep to help you feel better about yourself, it is a lie. Fuck you for dissing your own friends, and then playin it off like a bitch 2 days later when they join your cause for whatever reason. Quake and Roccy should take a long look at thier friendship with you cause you are nothing but a back stabbing bitch. Fuck you for being racist. Fuck you for lying about your age. Fuck you for lying about your skin color. Fuck you for being on Kobe Bryants Tip. Fuck you for saying that people say you look like a white Kobe Bryant, then saying you aren't white. Fuck you just for looking like Gay ass Kobe. Seriously man, my advice to you is to just learn to keep quiet. You have absolutly no life. Over 12,000 fucking posts. And you have the audacity to criticize people for not having a life, or saying the wcc shouldn't be thier life. You fucking worship this place. And Overseer may have asked you back, but I read the transcripts for those chats.... I know the truth. You were sucking balls, hardcore. And fuck you for lying and said you laid low for a month. More like 2 days. Then you talked to seer about getting back in. There is absolutly no need for you to write anything in response to this hoping I will read it because I will never check this section of the forum again. And you've already been blocked from my aim. No need to come on there trying to suck my cock like you do every single time I disagree with something you say. But feel free to try and comment on this to help you with your precious ego on the wcc board. Let me say it just one more time. NIK, you are a bitch. A 15 year old spoiled rich brat with no skills at anything you do. Anyways, best of luck to you with your no pussy gettin ass. I hope that broke down bitch that dropped you haunts you in your dreams for the rest of your life, cause thats the closest you will ever get to scoring in your life..... And you know what... she was probably just a lie to start out with. Fuck you for ruining my time on WCC.

EM28- You are the most annoying person I have ever encountered on the web. Get this board, last night I left my aim up for a 2 hour time period when I went to see a flick, when I came back, I had 17... check that SEVENTEEN fucking messages from Em.... And here is what they said...
Yo, you there?
Hello, you there?
What are you doin?
Hello?
You there homie?
Whats goin on?
Whats goin on?
Whats goin on? (I'm not shitting, the same message 3 fucking times)
Word, so I'm just tryin to decide on a couple albums?
You getting these?
Hello?
You there?
Word
Jeez, where are you?
Hello?
You there?
Well, give me a holla later, you there?

Seriously, you are just a fucking punk, and you have also contributed to my hating of this section. Don't ever message me on aim again. You've been blocked like NIK.

Fuck you both for being so unbelievably ignorant.

To the peeps who made it good, I really do appreciate the convos. You all know who you are. I wish you guys the best in life. Keep in touch on aim. If any of you post on a board where NIK doesn't post, give me a holla, I might join up. And when and if NIK gets banned for good, someone give me a yell, I might visit here again. But this "retirment" is 100% official. No return threads, so peace to you guys. I'm fucking out.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Fuck you Now I Know.

i know u aint talk shit to me but u fucked with my homie em28
who the fuck are u to talk shit or call out names?
u too are a piece of shit u aint nuthin but simple punkfuck
yeah i hear u, u to are as annyoing as shit
so do ur self and everyone else a favor shut the fuck up and keep ur fucking mouth shut and dont ever post again
.......piece of shit.........

end gigaganon
MAN talkin about who the fuck you are to call out names who the fuck are to say anything man  March 25, 2001, 05:22:09 AM thats Big Bad Ass day or registering with this board your is what ???? December 2002????

End ejrizo .....ahhahahahha hahahhahaha..hahahah LMAO   ;D ;D ;D ;D
« Last Edit: March 08, 2003, 06:22:43 PM by Ejrizo »

TheSheriff

« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2003, 06:23:15 PM »

I'm heartbroken.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2003, 08:21:57 PM »

I'm heartbroken.

Cool...

40oz GRApHire

• Funk Doctor
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PS: I'm still a Buddhist :)
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2003, 12:22:17 AM »
Peace out Bad Ass  :-\
40oz Graphire

ROCCY

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2003, 02:00:24 AM »

EM28- You are the most annoying person I have ever encountered on the web. Get this board, last night I left my aim up for a 2 hour time period when I went to see a flick, when I came back, I had 17... check that SEVENTEEN fucking messages from Em.... And here is what they said...
Yo, you there?
Hello, you there?
What are you doin?
Hello?
You there homie?
Whats goin on?
Whats goin on?
Whats goin on? (I'm not shitting, the same message 3 fucking times)
Word, so I'm just tryin to decide on a couple albums?
You getting these?
Hello?
You there?
Word
Jeez, where are you?
Hello?
You there?
Well, give me a holla later, you there?

Seriously, you are just a fucking punk, and you have also contributed to my hating of this section. Don't ever message me on aim again. You've been blocked like NIK.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Fuck you Now I Know.

LMAO that was hilarious

Nima - Dubcnn.com

« Reply #22 on: March 09, 2003, 03:27:03 AM »

NIK - You are a god damn bitch. You are perhaps the worlds biggest hypocrite, and there are alot of fucking people in this world, so be proud. At least you are good at something, cause it ain't rapping, and it sure as hell ain't your luck with women. Fuck you for being a compulsive liar, and a horrible, horrible person. I don't care what you tell yourself at night when you sleep to help you feel better about yourself, it is a lie. Fuck you for dissing your own friends, and then playin it off like a bitch 2 days later when they join your cause for whatever reason. Quake and Roccy should take a long look at thier friendship with you cause you are nothing but a back stabbing bitch. Fuck you for being racist. Fuck you for lying about your age. Fuck you for lying about your skin color. Fuck you for being on Kobe Bryants Tip. Fuck you for saying that people say you look like a white Kobe Bryant, then saying you aren't white. Fuck you just for looking like Gay ass Kobe. Seriously man, my advice to you is to just learn to keep quiet. You have absolutly no life. Over 12,000 fucking posts. And you have the audacity to criticize people for not having a life, or saying the wcc shouldn't be thier life. You fucking worship this place. And Overseer may have asked you back, but I read the transcripts for those chats.... I know the truth. You were sucking balls, hardcore. And fuck you for lying and said you laid low for a month. More like 2 days. Then you talked to seer about getting back in. There is absolutly no need for you to write anything in response to this hoping I will read it because I will never check this section of the forum again. And you've already been blocked from my aim. No need to come on there trying to suck my cock like you do every single time I disagree with something you say. But feel free to try and comment on this to help you with your precious ego on the wcc board. Let me say it just one more time. NIK, you are a bitch. A 15 year old spoiled rich brat with no skills at anything you do. Anyways, best of luck to you with your no pussy gettin ass. I hope that broke down bitch that dropped you haunts you in your dreams for the rest of your life, cause thats the closest you will ever get to scoring in your life..... And you know what... she was probably just a lie to start out with. Fuck you for ruining my time on WCC.

BBA telling the god damned truth.
Somebody got S-E-R-V-E-D.

word

LyRiCaL_G

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1 Gold!
« Reply #23 on: March 09, 2003, 04:29:43 AM »
peace bad ass, u had some dope posts

ahahahahahahahah that shit about em28 weas funni as fuck and yo, that was some harsh words for nik........but his only 15 years old man, dont let him get to you..........

anyways peace dawg......

p.s lol@owen

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #24 on: March 09, 2003, 05:36:57 AM »
Damn, peace Bad Azz....too bad anotha good poster is leaving, because of one or two people on the board. Im predicting this shit will continue until those few people fukin up the board, are gone.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

« Reply #25 on: March 09, 2003, 11:07:06 AM »
I guess my beef with Tech ruined the board...LMAO

bez

« Reply #26 on: March 09, 2003, 11:36:48 AM »
I guess my beef with Tech ruined the board...LMAO

Big bad Ass is cool and I dont really really really really mind NIK, and I also didnt think EM28 was a bad guy.  I think this whole thread is what is wrong with WCC lately. People r just posting to diss.  Point!!!!