Author Topic: Black C of RBL Posse Underated As A Producer?  (Read 348 times)

KC-HOODSTA

Re: Black C of RBL Posse Underated As A Producer?
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2013, 06:27:31 PM »
i think his style changed somewhat on An eye for an eye IMO. doesnt sound like the rest. more of a modern bay area ant banks style lol

dameons

« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2013, 08:15:29 PM »
I wish Black C had  more national recognition  ." Still Ruthless " proved that he has longevity .

bouli77

« Reply #17 on: June 01, 2013, 08:27:48 AM »
by the way anybody remembers the title of the original version of Keep It <gangsta ? It samples the Marvin Gaye song and has no chorus. can't find it, I used to have it on a compilation but I lost it.

« Reply #18 on: June 01, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »
amen. black c my fav rap producer other then quiksta (gman stan/sean t up there too). love all the tapes he produced during that era. i think noh's album was his production at its best. he had his own style and damn that dude could come up with some dope ass synth riffs and basslines.

noh mafia nuttin but love 4 mr cee (resused for the herm intro on eye for an eye)

rbl posse miz me

hitman i bet you bit a chip/ mr sandman - on the go (same bassline)

mr sandman creepin (shit give you chills)

hitman mr player hater

i dont think he really changed his style on an eye for an eye. he only produced two tracks and they sound like his older shit except maybe a little more clean. they werent the standouts on the album though imo. individual and 1 time for the homies are two of my fav beats ever. eye for an eye in general is underrated as fuck.
« Last Edit: June 01, 2013, 09:10:05 AM by 3331 »