Author Topic: NBA Street Vol 2: The New Moves... HOT!  (Read 161 times)

Big BpG

NBA Street Vol 2: The New Moves... HOT!
« on: March 12, 2003, 10:40:03 PM »
I dont know how many people have played the original NBA Street, but damn, it is probably the most fun I had in years... grab a friend and get rolling, its one of the best street basketball games every created. Now... vol 2 is slated to drop April 29th and the developers have added some new moves, and let me tell you, I can't wait to test these moves out on my next victims... Ooo Wee... check out this video

NBA Street Video

-Bluey

Albums I Bought This Year

From '93 to '05

Black_Smoke

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re:NBA Street Vol 2: The New Moves... HOT!
« Reply #1 on: March 13, 2003, 12:25:00 AM »
word im gettin this foe sho

it looks off tha hook

"Its the length of 1 day, one half, one shotclock, this number is my promise.....to Dominate every moment"-Kobe #24

Smooth

« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2003, 12:45:25 PM »
Yeah the original nba street is hella fun... I bought it on sale here for like $25.99, but i got NBA Live 2003 for my birthday a few weeks earlier so I haven't got a great chance to sit down with Street yet... and this 2nd one looks just that much doper... can't wait to get my hands on it..
"Nigga what up now?. you act like a bitch, you bound to get fucked, you trick ass snitch!" - Snoop Dogg - "Buck Em"

"Stranded on death row for pumpin slug's in muthafucka's" - Kurupt - "Stranded on Death Row"

Here's a message to the youngsters today,standing by you can die - Nate Dogg - "One More Day"

Battle Record 1-0

BigBaller24

• 'G'
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2003, 07:10:40 PM »
I have the fist 1 and that is really good.....but the second 1 makes it look like shit...lol..jk....ill be getting it.

peace