Author Topic: LAKERS MAKE ANOTHER SIGNING- WESLEY JOHNSON FOR VETS MIN  (Read 1290 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Re: LAKERS MAKE ANOTHER SIGNING- WESLEY JOHNSON FOR VETS MIN
« Reply #15 on: July 15, 2013, 09:00:33 AM »
I'll use the wait and see about this team. But right now, I am not happy with these signings. I'd rather Mitch go balls out instead of filling holes with younger players. I think the Lakers NEED youth, but it has to be the right kind of youth. Maybe D'Antoni has a strategy for them.

Sccit

« Reply #16 on: July 15, 2013, 11:48:59 AM »
But right now, I am not happy with these signings.

WE GOT CHRIS KAMAN, AN ALL-STAR 3 YEARS AGO, ON DISCOUNT... BECAUSE HE LOVES THE LAKERS. JORDAN FARMAR, UNDERRATED, 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE.... AND HE LOVES THE LAKERS. NICK YOUNG, JR SMITH-JAMAL CRAWFORD TYPE PLAYER, BEEN DYING TO PLAY FOR THE LAKERS HIS ENTIRE CAREER (GOES OFF EVERY TIME HE PLAYS IN LA).....LOVES THE LAKERS. AND WES JOHNSON, A LOTTERY PICK NOT TOO LONG AGO WITH THE VETS MIN, SKEETED HIS PANTS WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE'S PLAYING IN LA.....LOVES THE LAKERS. THOSE 4 WHO LOVE BEIN IN LA >>>>>>>>>>> DWIGHT ALONE, WHO NEVER WANTED TO BE HERE CUZ HE HAS NO BALLS. HOW THE FUCK CAN U NOT BE HAPPY? ARE U LEGIT RETARDED?? SERIOUSLY

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #17 on: July 15, 2013, 11:53:02 AM »

WE GOT CHRIS KAMAN, AN ALL-STAR 3 YEARS AGO, ON DISCOUNT... BECAUSE HE LOVES THE LAKERS. JORDAN FARMAR, UNDERRATED, 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR CANDIDATE.... AND HE LOVES THE LAKERS. NICK YOUNG, JR SMITH-JAMAL CRAWFORD TYPE PLAYER, BEEN DYING TO PLAY FOR THE LAKERS HIS ENTIRE CAREER (GOES OFF EVERY TIME HE PLAYS IN LA).....LOVES THE LAKERS. AND WES JOHNSON, A LOTTERY PICK NOT TOO LONG AGO WITH THE VETS MIN, SKEETED HIS PANTS WHEN HE FOUND OUT HE'S PLAYING IN LA.....LOVES THE LAKERS. THOSE 4 WHO LOVE BEIN IN LA >>>>>>>>>>> DWIGHT ALONE, WHO NEVER WANTED TO BE HERE CUZ HE HAS NO BALLS. HOW THE FUCK CAN U NOT BE HAPPY? ARE U LEGIT RETARDED?? SERIOUSLY

If we are happy just because players are happy to be a Laker, then we are starting to not be were we want to be. I want to be a Laker too, should I get a vet min as well? I have no problem with Farmar, the rest... I'm not excited.

Sccit

« Reply #18 on: July 15, 2013, 12:03:54 PM »

If we are happy just because players are happy to be a Laker, then we are starting to not be were we want to be. I want to be a Laker too, should I get a vet min as well? I have no problem with Farmar, the rest... I'm not excited.

THEY DONT JUST LOVE THE LAKERS, THEY TOOK DISCOUNTS TO PLAY HERE......HOW ARE U HAPPY WITH FARMAR BUT NOT NICK YOUNG? DO U EVEN WATCH BASKETBALL?? SERIOUSLY, BOY. THIS IS A 17+ PPG PLAYER WE JUST GOT, AND HES PLAYING IN A PLACE WHERE HE'S HAPPY TO BE NOW.....AND WE GOT HIM CHEAP.....ANNNND HE FILLS OUR EXACT NEED. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH UR BRAIN, SON?

LOOK AT THIS SHIT AND THEN SLAP YASELF

VS THE LAKERS:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=Aj6u5yxJyQiCkTcypeVDyxCZPaB4?gid=2012121620

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AnY1o_0RA64lahwvRXsQZ5qZPaB4?gid=2010120713

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=At2HIjOVQxob9sRZ3SaMjwqZPaB4?gid=2010032113

VS THE CLIPPERS:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AupEVWDO.0Sc3etx11xcpEaZPaB4?gid=2013021120

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AleCAIjZ.me4c.fn_fXszUyZPaB4?gid=2009013127

OUTPLAYED LEBRON:
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=ApGfxJcJD573VgTcM90EVxGZPaB4?gid=2011022514

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/boxscore;_ylt=AqA0Ig55SRrkx_MxrlAy_gCZPaB4?gid=2010121827

UR NOT HAPPY? U WANTED DRAFT PICKS?? LMFAO SMMFH

WHAT WAS HIS SEASON HIGH LAST YEAR? 6 POINTS??

UR TOO MUCH, MDOGGYDOGG

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: July 15, 2013, 12:15:32 PM »
He had 17ppg 3 years ago. Last year he was a 10ppg player, started only 17 of the 59 games he played and he could never get 3 rpg, or 2 apg. Even if he averaged 17ppg, 20ppg or 25ppg, he adds NOTHING else but scoring. Yeah, Kobe doing all the scoring, that's fine because he's Kobe, but Nick Young will be asked to be a role player. And I don't see a role other than scoring. As I said, I'll wait and see, but right now I'm not impressed at all. Not saying I don't like Nick Young, and if this move DIDN'T come with Ron Artest being amnestied, I'd actually say nothing because someone needs to give Artest a breather and Young would be a nice change of pace. Just like Wes Johnson might be an okay signing because he's a change of pace from Kobe, though I'm not sold on Johnson until he proves himself. Yeah, Johnson had his most productive year last year. At the same time, he still only ended with 9ppg and only 21 starts. That's like signing a QB based off one game and expecting them to be great. How did Matt Flynn work for Seattle? Kaman, meh. He peaked 3 years ago, and now he is a serviceable center. He can start for a quality team, but don't expect him to be playing in the All Star game.

Sccit

« Reply #20 on: July 15, 2013, 01:11:58 PM »
He had 17ppg 3 years ago. Last year he was a 10ppg player, started only 17 of the 59 games he played and he could never get 3 rpg, or 2 apg. Even if he averaged 17ppg, 20ppg or 25ppg, he adds NOTHING else but scoring. Yeah, Kobe doing all the scoring, that's fine because he's Kobe, but Nick Young will be asked to be a role player. And I don't see a role other than scoring. As I said, I'll wait and see, but right now I'm not impressed at all. Not saying I don't like Nick Young, and if this move DIDN'T come with Ron Artest being amnestied, I'd actually say nothing because someone needs to give Artest a breather and Young would be a nice change of pace. Just like Wes Johnson might be an okay signing because he's a change of pace from Kobe, though I'm not sold on Johnson until he proves himself. Yeah, Johnson had his most productive year last year. At the same time, he still only ended with 9ppg and only 21 starts. That's like signing a QB based off one game and expecting them to be great. How did Matt Flynn work for Seattle? Kaman, meh. He peaked 3 years ago, and now he is a serviceable center. He can start for a quality team, but don't expect him to be playing in the All Star game.

AND WHAT EXACTLY WERE WE MISSING LAST YEAR? A KEY PIECE THAT WE NEEDED, WHAT WAS IT?? OR DID U EVEN WATCH THE LAKERS LAST SEASON? A YOUNG, ATHLETIC WING THAT COULD CREATE FOR HIMSELF ALA NICK YOUNG. LAST YEAR, KOBE WAS THE ONLY PLAYER ON THE WHOLE SQUAD WHO COULD CREATE FOR HIMSELF....BUT ANYWAYS, KEEP DOWNTALKING OUR PLAYERS TO PROVE UR POINT, SMFH. UR THE WORST LAKER FAN IN THE HISTORY OF LAKER FANS, AND THATS ALL THERE REALLY IS TO IT. THESE SIGNINGS WERE GREAT. MITCH DID THE BEST HE COULD GIVEN THE CIRCUMSTANCES...THANK GOD U AINT A GM.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #21 on: July 15, 2013, 01:50:45 PM »
3rd team in 3 years....poor shooter

garbage pickup and the Lakers once again fail

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: July 15, 2013, 01:53:48 PM »
LOL U KNOW IT'S BAD WHEN HACK AND MDOGG SOUNDIN THE SAME

PLANT

« Reply #23 on: July 15, 2013, 02:05:47 PM »
The Lakers are going to suck and their fans better get used to it.  These signings aint putting them in the playoffs.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #24 on: July 15, 2013, 02:07:24 PM »
Clippers will sweep the Lakers again next year  (barring any injury to CP3 of course)

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2013, 04:59:40 AM »
The Lakers are going to suck and their fans better get used to it.  These signings aint putting them in the playoffs.

lol playoffs are definitely possible

w're going to suck and get used to it? this season is pure entertainment, bringing back old favorites and young and athletic players and chuckers like wesley and young.

2014 the roster is cleared, are you kidding me? this is LA we're talking about and the LA lakers they can sign 2 max contracts and still keep kobe (prob for around 12-14 mil) and get role players

these guys are just auditioning for the bench in 2014

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Sccit

« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2013, 02:00:15 PM »
WERE GUNNA BEAT THE ROCKETS IN THE 2ND ROUND

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2013, 02:20:19 PM »

w're going to suck and get used to it? this season is pure entertainment, bringing back old favorites and young and athletic players and chuckers like wesley and young.

2014 the roster is cleared, are you kidding me? this is LA we're talking about and the LA lakers they can sign 2 max contracts and still keep kobe (prob for around 12-14 mil) and get role players

hahahahahahahahahahaha

1-so you admit this upcoming season is a throwaway year?

2-LMAO @  signing 2 max contracts and keeping Kobe's 30 million on the cap.  so who are you going to sign that off season?  Marshmelo Anthony isn't going to win playing with a ball hog like Kobe.  Lebron isn't stupid enough to go to the Lakers and nobody else is gonna help you win a title.  Face it, the western conference over the next 5 years is OKC, LAC and Houston.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #28 on: July 18, 2013, 09:01:11 AM »

hahahahahahahahahahaha

1-so you admit this upcoming season is a throwaway year?

2-LMAO @  signing 2 max contracts and keeping Kobe's 30 million on the cap.  so who are you going to sign that off season?  Marshmelo Anthony isn't going to win playing with a ball hog like Kobe.  Lebron isn't stupid enough to go to the Lakers and nobody else is gonna help you win a title.  Face it, the western conference over the next 5 years is OKC, LAC and Houston.

?

i dont get what you're getting at, any laker fan, or any NBA fan knows this is a throw away year for the lakers, contention would be best scenario, not a real scenario

i know you're trolling, but i dont know if its your lack of basketball knowledge or just if its just a troll, but its a no brainer, kobe blew his achilles, dwight left and like i said laker fans didnt want him to say because we we're dwight fans, we're laker fans and we know the chances are better with him with this roster.

the moves mitch makes, are making this team watchable and thats basically it, it may or may not make some noise in the playoffs. but any laker fan is looking towards 2014, no other team has an emptied roster (besides sacre) and no doubt nash will be bought out unless circumstances says other wise.

so 1- if you're not trolling, you seriously lack some bball knowledge bro

30 million dollar salary?

kobes contract is over in 2014, 'Officially' done after this season, he's not in the books.

if you're assuming hes gong to get another 30 million dollar contract, you seriously dont know two shits about basketball.

what was the lock out about? there is no such thing as a 30 million dollar contract for anybody, not lebron, carmelo, dwight, kobe.

the max is 20 million (maybe a bit more i dont remember the exact number, this isnt my profession, im a fan)

kobe isnt going to get the max, hes going get that duncan type contract 12-15 mil and lakers are going to sign 2 max players, unless he wants to deem other wise and make money, because its going to hard to deny kobe even if he does ask for the max. (and its all money, in a realistic open perspective, who the hell is going to turn down that much money? look at kwame brown, luke walton, rashard lewis)

but theoretically, its his best bet to take that ducan type contract , and its definitely no knock on him winning ship with two other stars. if you say so, than lebrons ships are void. (and if theres anyone thats going to use this as an "argument" lebron in his prime teamed up with 2 of the top 5 of his draft class which is considered one of the best draft classes of all time along with kobes, and hakeems, and if kobe does team up with 2 max players is he in his prime? and lebron isnt?)

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #29 on: July 18, 2013, 12:10:29 PM »
Kobe just said he's not taking a paycut after this contract...dude knows his wife is gonna divorce him when the money stops coming in.  You think Kobe's gonna take a million dollar deal at the end of his career like MJ did?  keep wishing son.

LA is a Clipper town now