Author Topic: LAKERS MAKE ANOTHER SIGNING- WESLEY JOHNSON FOR VETS MIN  (Read 1291 times)

Sccit

LAKERS MAKE ANOTHER SIGNING- WESLEY JOHNSON FOR VETS MIN
« on: July 14, 2013, 12:14:55 AM »
http://www.latimes.com/sports/basketball/nba/lakers/la-sp-lakers-wesley-johnson-20130713,0,6445487.story

PG NASH...FARMAR/BLAKE
SG KOBE...MEEKS
SF YOUNG...WESLEY
PF HILL...RYAN KELLY
C PAU...KAMAN/SACRE

I FUX WIT IT...THE NEXT 2 SIGNINGS MIGHT BE ODOM AND VUJACIC. 2009 REUNION TOUR IN FULL EFFECT + MORE YOUTH/ATHLETICISM.

DeeezNuuuts83

Re: LAKERS MAKE ANOTHER SIGNING- WESLEY JOHNSON FOR VETS MIN
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2013, 04:11:39 PM »
Eh I don't really give a shit about Odom, never really liked him much, plus his stats this past season weren't as good as they had been in the past. But do you think he'd want to leave the Clippers though?

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2013, 04:37:01 PM »
that is a 10th seed roster for sure

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2013, 05:13:44 PM »
Eh I don't really give a shit about Odom, never really liked him much, plus his stats this past season weren't as good as they had been in the past. But do you think he'd want to leave the Clippers though?

clippers already said they not bringin him back

odom lost all his confidence once that kardashian show went on air..only kobe can save him

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2013, 05:29:16 PM »
Team completely Kobe dependent. 

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2013, 06:33:31 PM »

odom lost all his confidence once that kardashian show went on air..only kobe can save him
Ah, I didn't know that about Clips not wanting him.  Obviously I don't follow their team all that much, haha.  But would the Lakers really benefit from taking who the Clips don't want, even if he was a Laker before?  Like I said, I never really liked him, and I feel like he did more bad than good.  I just remember him missing a lot of shots when we needed them, but he'd make one big basket every so often that made everyone forget all of his prior fuck-ups.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2013, 08:20:09 PM »
Wesley Johnson. Bad signing, though he is cheap. I was hoping for lotto picks through trade, not by forfeiting the damn year. I am actually really pissed at Laker management right now. I can't believe Mitch did this.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2013, 09:31:06 PM »

Ah, I didn't know that about Clips not wanting him.  Obviously I don't follow their team all that much, haha.  But would the Lakers really benefit from taking who the Clips don't want, even if he was a Laker before?  Like I said, I never really liked him, and I feel like he did more bad than good.  I just remember him missing a lot of shots when we needed them, but he'd make one big basket every so often that made everyone forget all of his prior fuck-ups.

LIKE I SAID, IT WOULD TAKE A PLAYER LIKE KOBE TO INSTILL CONFIDENCE IN ODOM....HE WAS JUST THE 6TH MAN OF THE YEAR IN 2011, SO IT'S NOT FAR FETCHED TO BELIEVE HE CAN RECLAIM SOME OF THAT GAME PLAYING BACK WITH THE PURPLE N GOLD

Sccit

« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2013, 09:34:11 PM »
Wesley Johnson. Bad signing, though he is cheap. I was hoping for lotto picks through trade, not by forfeiting the damn year. I am actually really pissed at Laker management right now. I can't believe Mitch did this.

ARE U SERIOUS? WE NEED YOUTH AND ATHLETICISM ON THE WING, THESE WERE THE BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE (NICK YOUNG, WESLEY JOHNSON, JORDAN FARMAR, CHRIS KAMAN). MITCH IS DOING A GREAT JOB... WESLEY JOHNSON AVERAGED 14 POINTS IN 29 MINUTES AS A STARTER FOR PHOENIX LAST SEASON. HE CAN BE AN ARIZA TYPE PLAYER FOR US.. CALM YASELF BEFORE U END UP PUTTIN YA FOOT IN YA MOUTH.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2013, 10:10:47 PM »

ARE U SERIOUS? WE NEED YOUTH AND ATHLETICISM ON THE WING, THESE WERE THE BEST PLAYERS AVAILABLE (NICK YOUNG, WESLEY JOHNSON, JORDAN FARMAR, CHRIS KAMAN). MITCH IS DOING A GREAT JOB... WESLEY JOHNSON AVERAGED 14 POINTS IN 29 MINUTES AS A STARTER FOR PHOENIX LAST SEASON. HE CAN BE AN ARIZA TYPE PLAYER FOR US.. CALM YASELF BEFORE U END UP PUTTIN YA FOOT IN YA MOUTH.

But he ain't starting over Kobe, and overall throughout the season he only averaged 8ppg. And his season high last year was 15 points. We need youth, but youth that has some up side. Wes Johnson is 26, he's as good as he's going to get and that ain't that good. Same with Nick Young and Jordan Farmar. (though I'll accept Farmar because he was on two championship teams with the Lakers and I think he'd be a great replacement for Nash if worst comes to worst. Kaman is alright, but he's replacing Howard and that's a downgrade, no matter what you'd argue. If the Lakers barely made 7th seed last year, this roster will only get 8th seed at best.

Teddy Roosevelt

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Trust-Buster
« Reply #10 on: July 15, 2013, 12:44:15 AM »
Wesley Johnson. Bad signing, though he is cheap. I was hoping for lotto picks through trade, not by forfeiting the damn year.
I'm hoping the Lakers trade their first round pick plus a player for another teams first round pick. With the Lakers luck, that team would do terrible and the Lakers would end up with like the 5th pick in the draft. :laugh:

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: July 15, 2013, 12:53:54 AM »
Wesley Johnson. Bad signing, though he is cheap. I was hoping for lotto picks through trade, not by forfeiting the damn year.
I'm hoping the Lakers trade their first round pick plus a player for another teams first round pick. With the Lakers luck, that team would do terrible and the Lakers would end up with like the 5th pick in the draft. :laugh:

That was sort of my hope too. Right now, it's not looking good, but if the Lakers can get some picks in this draft,the long term benefit can be great. This draft is suppose to be STACKED! And with an aging Kobe and Gasol, it would be nice to get some early 20 year old talent to grab the torch once Kobe is done.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: July 15, 2013, 02:01:37 AM »

But he ain't starting over Kobe, and overall throughout the season he only averaged 8ppg. And his season high last year was 15 points. We need youth, but youth that has some up side. Wes Johnson is 26, he's as good as he's going to get and that ain't that good. Same with Nick Young and Jordan Farmar. (though I'll accept Farmar because he was on two championship teams with the Lakers and I think he'd be a great replacement for Nash if worst comes to worst. Kaman is alright, but he's replacing Howard and that's a downgrade, no matter what you'd argue. If the Lakers barely made 7th seed last year, this roster will only get 8th seed at best.

LOL MISINFORMATION DOGG STRIKES AGAIN...

COME ON, DUDE, U MAKE IT TOO EASY...HIS SEASON HIGH WAS NOT 15 POINTS LAST YEAR, IT WAS 22 AND HE DIDN'T GET ANY PLAYING TIME UNTIL MARCH. BEFORE THAT, HE WAS OUT OF THE ROTATION, CUZ SUNS WERE GOIN WITH JARED DUDLEY, MICHAEL BEASLY AND MARKEIF MORRIS. IN THE END, WELEY'S TALENT WON OUT AND HE GOT THE STARTING JOB + AVERAGED 13 POINTS IN MARCH AND APRIL RESPECTIVELY.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4719/gamelog;_ylt=AuGMHKaRhcelFIiz692Tp5mkvLYF

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/players/4719/splits;_ylt=AnxA9NM8ZcovyyqpFyGPo3WkvLYF

JUST WHAT WE NEED OFF THE BENCH.

AND I AINT EVEN GUNNA GET STARTED ABOUT NICK YOUNG. THIS IS A DUDE ENTERING HIS PRIME WHO AVERAGED 17.4 PPG WITH WASHINGTON..AN ATHLETIC WING TO RUN WITH THE YOUN DUDES IN THE WEST WHO CAN CREATE FOR HIMSELF AND TAKE PRESSURE OFF KOBE, EXACTLY WHAT WE NEEDED. AND UR GUNNA ACT LIKE IT AINT A GOOD SIGNING? SLAP YASELF.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2013, 03:27:43 AM »
I'm with NIKCC on this one, Lakers are lowkey building a dangerous squad. But as always, in the end, names on the paper don't mean shit. We'll see what's the chemistry like.

LooN3y

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Paid Tha Cost 2 Be Tha Boss
« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2013, 03:57:01 AM »
Vets Min? whos goign to complain about that.

and with dwights attitude (give me the ball in the post, even though i suck big black cock in the post and cant do anything consistently except get stripped, brick point blank hook shots, and miss free throws)

it wasnt like chemistry was going to get better, and its ridiculous nash said in an recent interview the main thing was "dwight didnt want to run the pick and roll"

who the fuck does he think he is? the 2nd coming of kareem, hakeem, ewing? dude is complete utter  trash talent and skill wise, if it wasnt for his athleticism he would be nothing.

dude is an over glorified kwame brown. dude was dead last in post ups the last season, hes been getting baby assists and pick and roll plays all the time in orlando, why the hell would he want to think hes the 2nd coming of the Captain?

dude is a joke, i guess he wanted to make his "name" or prove something to kobe or shaq or the city of LA.

funny thing is harden is a pick and roll player, so what is he going to do when he gets there? make harden into a spot up shooter? lmao this is going to be funny to see.

Tha Reella - Slap A Nigga Up Like Wyatt Earp / Sig downsized, too big.