Author Topic: Kobe Bryant says he has ‘shattered’ the recovery time for a torn Achilles tendon  (Read 1051 times)

Sccit

kobes been treating it with cannibus oil and smoking OG kush for the pain.

YEA, HE LOOKED HIGH AS A MUFUCKA IN HIS RECENT DODGER APPEARANCE

AS FOR LEBRON, HE FITS THE BILL FOR A STEROID USER TO A T....BALDING, HUGE HEAD, STRONG JAWLINE, EMOTIONAL, SMALL DICK, ETC. I KNOW IT MAKES U SAD, CHAM (ESPECIALLY THE LAST ONE), BUT U GOTA LOOK AT IT FROM A REALISTIC STANDPOINT.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
Why don't you post up his high school freshman picture again so we can compare and contrast 15 years of growing.

Steroids don't make you 6'8''. He played the same style of basketball in high school; just overpowering people.

Sccit

Why don't you post up his high school freshman picture again so we can compare and contrast 15 years of growing.

Steroids don't make you 6'8''. He played the same style of basketball in high school; just overpowering people.

ALREADY POSTED HIS ROOKIE PIC IN COMPARISON TO NOW, AND HIS HEAD & JAW GOT TWICE AS BIG+HIS PHYSIQUE WAS NOT ANYWHERE CLOSE TO WHERE IT IS TODAY...AND NO, IT DOESNT LOOK LIKE NATURAL GROWTH

LOOK AT THE DIFFERENCE IN HEAD/JAW SIZE LOL...BARRY BONDS SHIET

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Lebron is definitely on roids, among other things. But the point I'm trying to make is, that everybody is on some sort of illegal drugs, so there's no point in hyping just 1 or 2.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Yeah, because working out for ten years straight at a crazy level wouldn't change your body over time. ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Like NIK said, you have to looks at the jaw line, the size of the head and most importantly shoulders and traps are good indication of steroid use. Shoulders pop out first.

Sccit

Yeah, because working out for ten years straight at a crazy level wouldn't change your body over time. ::)

THE EXTREME DIFFERENCE IN DOME SIZE IS WHAT GIVES IT AWAY...PEOPLE DONT WORK THEIR JAWS OUT LOL

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The nigga grew. Filled out.

Sccit

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Just read the post I put up. It's clear that LeBron was connected to Biogenesis.

Sccit

Just read the post I put up. It's clear that LeBron was connected to Biogenesis.

NO! HE JUST DOES A LOT OF CHIN-UPS!!!

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

NO! HE JUST DOES A LOT OF CHIN-UPS!!!

HA! With his chin.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!

We'll find out one day.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
And I'm willing to bet, by the end of next season.

Sccit

THE NBA WILL NEVER LET LEBRON GET BUSTED