Author Topic: Kobe Bryant says he has ‘shattered’ the recovery time for a torn Achilles tendon  (Read 1044 times)

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
But the media will try. The media LOVES bring players down, especially ones they hate. So once Stern is gone in Feb., that's prime time for a reporter trying to make a name for himself. The reporter in the Bay area that exposed Balco is now at ESPN. After all, Balco exposed Barry Bonds, Jason Giambi and Marion Jones. This latest scandal with Biogenesis exposed A-Rod, after the Dominican Republic and Ryan Braun. Also, LeBron has been shown to have connections to Biogenesis, and all it takes is one reporter to dig deep enough to find out the truth. It's the off season, and this is the time most players are doing their PEDs, so I wouldn't be surprised if a sports reporter with ESPN dreams is stalking LeBron right now. But I agree, until Stern is gone, you may never hear of any of this.

Sccit

IT'LL BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG LIKE THEY DID WITH MICHAEL JORDAN'S SCANDAL....BELIEVE WHEN I SAY THAT THE LEAGUE WILL DO ALL IN ITS POWER TO PROTECT LEBRON CHANGIZ.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
IT'LL BE SWEPT UNDER THE RUG LIKE THEY DID WITH MICHAEL JORDAN'S SCANDAL....BELIEVE WHEN I SAY THAT THE LEAGUE WILL DO ALL IN ITS POWER TO PROTECT LEBRON CHANGIZ.

real shit stern will be like go play baseball for a year or two nigger...well holler atcha.

Hack Wilson - real

kinda like how Stern paid off the judge to rig the Kobe rape case

Sccit

NICE TRY...THE HOE SETTLED OUT OF COURT + THE CASE COST HIM MILLIONS IN ENDORSEMENTS & RUINED HIS CHANCE AT BEIN DAVID STERN'S SON/THE NBA'S POSTER-CHILD

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
lmao, son is such a pussy.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
nigga said, nice try...lmfao  ;D

yall are gonna beef for all eternity

Sccit

lmao, son is such a pussy.

UR POSTS WOULD BE SO MUCH BETTER IF UR PIC WAS IN UR AVATAR