Author Topic: Kobe Bryant says he has ‘shattered’ the recovery time for a torn Achilles tendon  (Read 1052 times)

Hack Wilson - real

steroids

Sccit

G SO STRONG GOT U THINKIN HE ON STEROID

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.

Sccit

Serious question tho, y'all don't think LeBron is on the juice?

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Every top athlete is on drugs, one type or another.

Sccit

KOBE COULD BE ON HEALING AGENTS, BUT LEBRON SERIOUSLY FITS THE LABEL OF A CAT ON THAT PERFORMANCE ENHANCEMENT SHIT.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
Serious question tho, y'all don't think LeBron is on the juice?

YES! LeBron's associates have been recorded as buying things from Biogenesis for their boss "LJ". But LeBron has kept his nose clean so we'll have to see. As for Kobe, I highly doubt he's used steroids or HGH in the past. He just doesn't fit the body type like LeBron does... many in the NBA don't. I do think though, you have to wonder if Kobe is doing HGH this summer to get ready for next year. But as I predicted last year, Kobe will comeback on time, but I think he's more pushing it than PEDs. I am very worried he re-injures himself and that could be the end of Kobe. So for what it's worth, my suspicion is that Kobe is NOT using PEDs or HGH, but instead he's pushing himself too much and there is a good chance he doesn't finish the year. Which would REALLY suck, because if there is one thing I love, it's Kobe in playoff basketball.

http://ibnsportswrap.com/article.php?articleID=28

Edit:

I looked it up, the only journalist who has accused Kobe of PEDs is Colin Cowherd who is a known Kobe hater. Many more have pointed to Kobe as an example of not doing PEDs.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2013, 09:57:58 AM by M Dogg™ »

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
You don't have to "fit the type" to be on PEDs. Andy Pettitte was on steroids and he's a tall, skinny, lanky motherfucker.

It's all about recovery time off an injury.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
There's much more to drugs than building muscle mass. Biathlon runners use beta blockers to slow down their hear beat ect.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
With that said, I've only found one person accusing Kobe of PEDs, and other articles list him as a clean athlete. I found TONS on LeBron.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
weapon x

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
kobes been treating it with cannibus oil and smoking OG kush for the pain.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
With that said, I've only found one person accusing Kobe of PEDs, and other articles list him as a clean athlete. I found TONS on LeBron.

Yeah, because Bron wasn't the most hated figure in sports history for a solid two years. ::)