Author Topic: Dre's Resignation from Death Row  (Read 1504 times)

aerroc

Dre's Resignation from Death Row
« on: September 27, 2013, 12:09:00 PM »
History is a mystery- unless you have the documents to prove...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/171285160/Dre-Leaves-Death-Row

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: Dre's Resignation from Death Row
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2013, 12:15:03 PM »
 8)
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2013, 03:11:43 PM »
Interesting documents but not much new information outside of official dates and some of the more interesting legal details.

The Dre-Suge-Death Row thing still seems a great mystery to me.  So many of the accounts of stories don't much add up.  Some say Dre left on his own accord, others say Suge forced him out, but evidence is all over the place. Some say Suge found out Dre was a homosexual and kicked him out because of that or Dre took people's beats and Suge was angry on that.  We know Dre's baby mother, Mich'elle, ended up with Suge, sometime after that, but for whatever reasons, Suge has a serious distaste for Dre.  Even with him and Snoop sort of letting bygones be bygones, there still seems animosity between these two and you have to wonder what it stems from. If Suge got Dr. Dre kicked off the label and took full ownership of the company and the recordings, put out a diss record after diss record about him, showed up at video shoots for his new artists, supposedly was involved in the Vibe Awards thing, and Dre still barely mentions him, something must have went down for him to still hate this man after almost 17 years, especially when Dre helped him build that company.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2013, 03:15:23 PM »
dre left cause he got tired of the bullshit.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #4 on: September 27, 2013, 03:41:55 PM »
But I feel like for Suge to still have issue with him, there has to be something deeper there.

BabyBird

« Reply #5 on: September 27, 2013, 03:51:55 PM »
I think dre dosen't like coming in second to pack

which is why he left

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: September 27, 2013, 03:52:29 PM »
But I feel like for Suge to still have issue with him, there has to be something deeper there.
suge was just mad dre left.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #7 on: September 27, 2013, 04:13:56 PM »

But it doesn't make sense.  Dre left and Suge got full ownership of the label at a time when things were going great. You'd think on paper, he would be more upset about the guys who jumped shipped when he went to prison.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: September 27, 2013, 04:16:19 PM »

But it doesn't make sense.  Dre left and Suge got full ownership of the label at a time when things were going great. You'd think on paper, he would be more upset about the guys who jumped shipped when he went to prison.
he was dissin' snoop too.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #9 on: September 27, 2013, 07:17:55 PM »
Yes, but he and Snoop have patched up their differences to a degree. The issues with Dre always seemed to run deeper.

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2013, 07:32:13 AM »
Yes, but he and Snoop have patched up their differences to a degree. The issues with Dre always seemed to run deeper.
i guess in suge's eyes he's done nothin' wrong and didn't understand why dre wanted to leave and he also knew dre was vital to death row.

jman91331

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2013, 11:26:46 AM »
Yeah but it was a big difference between the Snoop/Suge shit & the Dre/Suge shit. When Dre & Suge started Death Row, Michelle was Dre's woman & their son Marcell was already born. Then for Suge to hit, marry & have a daughter with her also. They could never be friends after that. Ain't no patching it up how him & Snoop did, never! Same for Daz, word is Suge was fuckin one of Daz's baby mommas & Daz was fuckin one of Suge's girlfriends or baby mommas. That goes beyond some dissin on wax. Ain't no patching shit up after that. That's some real life enemy/snake shit.

Efrain

« Reply #12 on: September 29, 2013, 12:47:26 PM »
The amounts Dre is to be paid by Death Row upon transferring his shares back to Suge are all blank or whited out. Also, notice no Dre signature at the bottom (just Suges). This could have been a legal draft of some sort.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #13 on: September 29, 2013, 01:22:27 PM »
Yeah but it was a big difference between the Snoop/Suge shit & the Dre/Suge shit. When Dre & Suge started Death Row, Michelle was Dre's woman & their son Marcell was already born. Then for Suge to hit, marry & have a daughter with her also. They could never be friends after that. Ain't no patching it up how him & Snoop did, never! Same for Daz, word is Suge was fuckin one of Daz's baby mommas & Daz was fuckin one of Suge's girlfriends or baby mommas. That goes beyond some dissin on wax. Ain't no patching shit up after that. That's some real life enemy/snake shit.
But that's sort of why I'm questioning why Suge has it in for Dre as much as he does. If anything, it should be the other way around. If Suge got to keep the label, all the music, took Dre's baby mamma, and all that extra shit, why is he the one holding the grudge?  I don't think Dre has even mentioned Suge by name since the days when he was promoting "2001" back in 1999. Nothing that has been said or done publicly by the people around that label at that time adds up in regards to it all.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2013, 05:47:04 PM »
a million props for this thread.  I'm a fanatical historian when it comes to shit like this
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)