Author Topic: Daz about to sue Rockstar for using two of his songs in GTA V without paying him  (Read 1083 times)

Aladin

• Muthafuckin' OG

naah, they rakin in literally billions offa those games, daz deserve 2 get paid

Deserving has nothing to do with it.
It is all about who owns those songs.
If it is the recordlabel... which I think it is. Rockstar probably paid them for using those songs.
He just yelling because it gets him publicity.

On the other hand if he really is smart. He will get exposure for his songs used in that game, he should look at a way 2 benefit of that exposure instead of benefiting of negative publicity.

Hack Wilson - real

i call bullshit. Daz is a known liar and also well known for trying to rip off everyone.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
ive got the sound track for gta 5 and none of those daz songs are on it. none of the other shit that wasnt cleared was either

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
theres almost an album worth of daz produced material on this game that ive heard so far...the 2 pac songs were produced by daz. what would you do by the dogg pound he raps and produces and i think but im not sure that when wide awake bought deathrow i think they gave some of the rights and pub back to the artists. any artists that was signed to deathrow at that time if they were featured on another album like kurupts cd or mack 10s i know deathrow was included on the publishing its very possible daz could come up of this

KURUPTION-81

Does daz even own the tracks ?

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

FUCK-YOU-BItch

remember when daz sued deathrow records for 25 million dollars ??? and what happend? rockstar is a big company they can easily shit on daz...

doublee313

Listen, Daz deserves to be screwed over.  He took $100 from me when I ordered 3 CDs back on his original website.  He also ripped out countless other TRUE FANs and never mentioned it.  Karma is a bitch and I hope he loses out.

But I'd be surprised if he's just talking shit to try and get his name out there again.  Daz is not someone I'd like to be business partners with.  He seems pretty shitty.

Sccit

he'll get like 10 gz off it, watch

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
they will probably issue a patch that removes the songs from the game but the music will still remain on the disc

Sccit

they will probably issue a patch that removes the songs from the game but the music will still remain on the disc

theyd still have 2 pay him...if this is legit and daz owns any rights to the songs, he's getting paid

Remedy360

It's his songs, he deserves to get paid. All there is to it.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
did he take the initial 4000 and then complain after it sold? or did he bitch before and they still did it that is going to make the difference.

MUHFUKKA

i dont believe daz at all

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Hack Wilson - real

doublee313

i dont believe daz at all

Like I said, he's a shitty person and liar.  He gets cracked up and starts talking shit.  This post shouldn't even be here.