Author Topic: Game signs with Cash Money Records  (Read 1653 times)

jman91331

Game signs with Cash Money Records
« on: October 13, 2013, 01:32:32 AM »
He's officially signed to Cash Money. http://www.stunnalife.com/2013/10/news-birdman-signs-the-game-to-ymcmb/
 Thoughts?

KURUPTION-81

Re: Game signs with Cash Money Records
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2013, 01:40:46 AM »
Not surprised, its a good move imo.

For all cash moneys faults they make hits, game is probably thinking he is going to do wayne/drake numbers but I'm not so sure.

He will get better promotion than he did at geffen.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Sikotic™

« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2013, 03:33:18 AM »
Tyga came to How The West Was Won and presented Game with a CM chain.

The boos in my section were loud as fuck lol
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

MR_JV

« Reply #3 on: October 13, 2013, 06:46:00 AM »
should of signed to tde

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: October 13, 2013, 08:40:18 AM »
LOL@ any established rapper(s) signin' to cash money when they can go independent and build their own.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Blood$

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2013, 08:46:46 AM »
as long as Wayne, Birdman, and especially Tyga's wack ass don't flood his album it might not be the worst thing but I don't have very high hopes for this move... this shit just seems desperate on Game's part for a last minute shot at mainstream relevance

dude needs to just go indie with Stat Quo, what happened with that?

EFFeX

« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 09:49:35 AM »
Not the worst decision he's ever made.

E Dub

• 'G'
  • Straight Westcoast
« Reply #7 on: October 13, 2013, 11:27:58 AM »
Really good move for him, in with a group of people who should spur him on next album should be nice.

Asani Waye

« Reply #8 on: October 13, 2013, 11:38:14 AM »
Should of went indy, become your own boss not fall under these other cats...

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: October 13, 2013, 12:00:54 PM »
Should of went indy, become your own boss not fall under these other cats...

Game doesn't seem to do a great job at thinking for himself.

doublee313

« Reply #10 on: October 13, 2013, 12:23:13 PM »
He's officially signed to Cash Money. http://www.stunnalife.com/2013/10/news-birdman-signs-the-game-to-ymcmb/
 Thoughts?

He's done.  His last few albums have been Lil' Wayne, and all the beats have changed since his first 3 albums.  His OKE mix tape was trash, he's lost all his training from Dre and his album sales show he's fading away.  I laughed when I read that post because I knew it was coming.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: October 13, 2013, 12:25:46 PM »
 Thoughts?

He's done.  His last few albums have been Lil' Wayne, and all the beats have changed since his first 3 albums.  His OKE mix tape was trash, he's lost all his training from Dre and his album sales show he's fading away.  I laughed when I read that post because I knew it was coming.

His last album was actually pretty good. He may be an idiot but he's not incapable of making good music.

MistaNova

« Reply #12 on: October 13, 2013, 12:26:52 PM »
This would've meant something if it was still 2008 and Cash Money was still relevant.

Blood$

« Reply #13 on: October 13, 2013, 12:33:57 PM »
we can expect many more songs with "red", "five", or "blood" in the title that's for sure

bouli77

« Reply #14 on: October 13, 2013, 12:56:17 PM »
 Thoughts?

His last album was actually pretty good. He may be an idiot but he's not incapable of making good music.