Author Topic: 2 Chainz Reunites Hot Boys In “Used 2″ Video  (Read 593 times)

Elano The One And Only

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
2 Chainz Reunites Hot Boys In “Used 2″ Video
« on: October 15, 2013, 02:50:37 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/oQEhmT7AJ44" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/oQEhmT7AJ44</a>

Remedy360

Re: 2 Chainz Reunites Hot Boys In “Used 2″ Video
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2013, 04:07:17 AM »
Damn, seeing those guys together takes me back. Thinking about it, the start of Lil Wayne going way downhill happened when he stopped doing songs with Mannie Fresh.

doggfather

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2013, 04:35:30 AM »
f.ck it, this shit is good!  8) 8)
https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2013, 01:48:49 PM »
heard this on the radio the other day, was wonderin why he was usin the juvenile flow.. make sense now (still, jay-z took it with no reasonin)

"u cant do it like that wit a dick in u" lolwtf

he still whack as fuck...mannie fresh brought it, tho

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2013, 10:43:21 AM »
It was wack back in the day, and it's still wack today.  

Lil Wayne was wack when he recorded over Mannie Fresh wack-ass beats, and he's still wack today.

...Count on Infinite to keep it real.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

bouli77

« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2013, 01:52:39 PM »
heard this on the radio the other day, was wonderin why he was usin the juvenile flow.. make sense now (still, jay-z took it with no reasonin)

"u cant do it like that wit a dick in u" lolwtf

he still whack as fuck...mannie fresh brought it, tho

song is truly terrible, i like that he brought together the hot boyz though, birdman and slim were missing, i guess they didn't want to acknowledge mannie lol.

Blood$

« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2013, 05:02:41 PM »
knew this was going to have a video when I first heard it, came out pretty good

very late 90s/early 2000s type of vibe 8)

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2013, 11:40:02 PM »
I still remember the first time I ever saw Hot Boyz/Cash Money.   There was some corny ass penn and pixel cover and it was called something very uncreative like "Big Ballers".  This was around 98 when No Limit was huge.  I was like, "damn these dudes wanna be like No limit so bad.  This shit is wack and I hope nobody buys it"

...ofcourse a year later it blew up

bouli77

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 07:36:11 AM »
yeah the big ballers compilation, i'm sure you haven't listened to it (don't blame you), there are some good songs worth checkin' though (but with such a prejudice against CMB you won't like them regardless). money & power's production is sick. that was before Cash Money signed an unprecedented production deal with Universal and went global though, at the times they were only movin' like 25k independent. i ain't no fan of cash money by any means but among all the mediocre shit there are still a lot of good songs.

that  cover was truly atrocious, like most p&p covers lol. btw they were working with Pen & Pixel years before No Limit (they were their biggest customers with rival label Big Boy Records), so if anything No Limit copied them.

Blood$

« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 01:51:28 PM »
yeah the big ballers compilation, i'm sure you haven't listened to it (don't blame you), there are some good songs worth checkin' though (but with such a prejudice against CMB you won't like them regardless). money & power's production is sick. that was before Cash Money signed an unprecedented production deal with Universal and went global though, at the times they were only movin' like 25k independent. i ain't no fan of cash money by any means but among all the mediocre shit there are still a lot of good songs.

that  cover was truly atrocious, like most p&p covers lol. btw they were working with Pen & Pixel years before No Limit (they were their biggest customers with rival label Big Boy Records), so if anything No Limit copied them.

real talk

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 07:06:39 PM »
Where's BG? Was Turk on the vid? I used to like them when I was younger. They were ghetto as fuck. Kept it real. Cash Money is a joke now. They were never lyricist but they spit that hood shit and dudes were original.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

bouli77

« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 07:23:26 PM »
Turk is in the video and BG has been incarcerated for some time now and will not be out any time soon, hence the shirts "free bg".

i disagree with "they were never lyricists", because Wayne, BG and Juve especially all were known as lyricists at some point.

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 07:39:26 PM »
Turk is in the video and BG has been incarcerated for some time now and will not be out any time soon, hence the shirts "free bg".

i disagree with "they were never lyricists", because Wayne, BG and Juve especially all were known as lyricists at some point.

I didn't see the shirts.

Lyricist to what extent though lol? If I would have said they were, people would have brought up guys like Black Thought ha. They were never at that level. They were tight though.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 08:07:03 PM »
They were ghetto as fuck. 

One big reason I never liked it.

Sccit

« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 09:22:30 PM »
dunno about them bein great lyricists...i mean, they werent lyrically whack, but theyre not exactly what u think when u think "lyricist"