Author Topic: So Tupac was right all along about the 1994 shooting?  (Read 1460 times)

bouli77

Re: So Tupac was right all along about the 1994 shooting?
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2013, 12:17:40 PM »
Kanye?  Seriously?  Not quite a good analogy.  Kanye throws tantrums about not winning MTV awards (even though at the time he had a comfortable eight-figure fortune) and was stealing the mic and jacking the stage from a little white girl country singer while thinking he's the savior of music.

No matter what you say people get emotional before they get the point.

Did i compare their situation?

I meant in terms of the backlash they got for media attention. What do you mean? The backlash for 2pac was WORSE cuz he was in  FIGHTS, ACCUSED of rape and all that..fuck you mean? They shitted on 2pac every week! That doesnt make 2pac "better" just cuz he was in the media for worse shit nor does it make him more "revolutionary". My point was that he wasnt this "beloved" figure he came after. My other point was that Kanye comes from a Panther lineage too.

Stop getting so damn emotional and get the context.

lol not that I disagree with you or anything but you're the one who seem to be getting emotional right here when peeps contradict your opinions (judging from how your react to contradictory opinions, how you call people, your sarscasm, the punctuations etc.)

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #31 on: November 03, 2013, 09:23:12 AM »
Kanye?  Seriously?  Not quite a good analogy.  Kanye throws tantrums about not winning MTV awards (even though at the time he had a comfortable eight-figure fortune) and was stealing the mic and jacking the stage from a little white girl country singer while thinking he's the savior of music.

No matter what you say people get emotional before they get the point.

Did i compare their situation?

I meant in terms of the backlash they got for media attention. What do you mean? The backlash for 2pac was WORSE cuz he was in  FIGHTS, ACCUSED of rape and all that..fuck you mean? They shitted on 2pac every week! That doesnt make 2pac "better" just cuz he was in the media for worse shit nor does it make him more "revolutionary". My point was that he wasnt this "beloved" figure he came after. My other point was that Kanye comes from a Panther lineage too.

Stop getting so damn emotional and get the context.

lol not that I disagree with you or anything but you're the one who seem to be getting emotional right here when peeps contradict your opinions (judging from how your react to contradictory opinions, how you call people, your sarscasm, the punctuations etc.)

the punctuations? lmao yeah okay..likes whos contradicting opinion? seems like i was the one who came to this thread with opinions & facts so who exactly would i be emotional at or for? please point that out cuz youre not making sense.

The reason i said emotional was cuz the people took me naming Kanye with 2pac as a direct comparison & just looking at the names instead of getting the context, which i stated in my previous post...soo bye bye with your theory!

bouli77

« Reply #32 on: November 03, 2013, 09:34:06 AM »

see, you just proved it again with your post. "whos contradicting opinion" well DeeezNuuuts83's, a level headed poster, and mastdark81's, who clearly didn't agree with you.

you're clearly emotional as you didn't acknowledge another opinion and immediately were on the defensive. cause you're mad people don't share your side of the story, just like you're mad when peeps shit on the game on this very board. nothing more nothing less. whether you back up your statement with facts is irrelevant, you can still be emotional when ppl disagree with you, which is exactly what you did with DeeezNuuuts83's response which was also backed with facts btw.

people took it as a direct comparison cause you directly compared them both, despite the "context" you're talking about.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #33 on: November 03, 2013, 02:03:32 PM »
Listen, im not spending my time reading your post trying to justify or make excuses just cuz you believe what you believe. 2pac is a myth nowadays. 2pac is a religion. Even if you tell people the truth or give them facts they still gonna believe what they gonna believe cuz thats the only thing youve seen or know. 
  I would agree with this statement.  People have built him up to mythical status. I consider him one of the all-time great artists but some of the fans go overboard in creating him to live up to their own image of things. He was human like everybody else.  Had his strengths. Had his flaws. I never personally knew or met the man but his music and writing had a profound influence on me.  I have the upmost respect for him as an artist but I don't treat everything he did or said publicly about people as the gospel by which those individuals should be judged.

I respect him for understanding that as a celebrity, his words carry power and trying very hard to use that power to do some positive things. Not just through charity work and such but challenging people to think about things that they maybe would not have thought twice about.  If there's one thing that upsets me about certain members of his rabid fan base, it is their tendency to concentrate on the negative aspects of his life.  For a long time, there would be large hordes of fans who would not support artists that Pac didn't like or dictate how "real" someone's music was by how much it resembled what Tupac did.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #34 on: November 03, 2013, 02:35:02 PM »

mastdark81

• 'G'
« Reply #35 on: November 04, 2013, 08:17:54 AM »
That's my point. 2pac was an entertainer, period point plank. Not a revolutionary or anything. Im black & im saying this. Im sure he was a good hearted dude, but you can say the same about everybody else yet you guys are quick to judge & do the same things to artists nowadays that they used to do to 2pac or anybody else when they were alive. Keep it music.
[/quote]

Well you talking about other people but don't lump me in there.  2pac is a man just like everybody else what I'm saying is he obviously had alot of power and influence (which alot of rappers these days carry as well).  The difference was his mindset.  Chuck D was also political but didn't have the mass power as a 2pac.  2pac had both...now no one knew where he was heading with it or could he ever get into revolutionary actions but there was a potential for it in him to do so.  He died at a very young age 25.  It was respectable for him to even have one eye on the community at that age but its common knowledge he was raised that way.

Before signing with Deathrow he had a small social movement going and got away from it.  So yeah no one can pretty much say he was going to be Malcolm X or anything, especially into today's society but how can you bash individuals who put him on a status cause they think he could when there's some evidence that you could say speak for it?

Kanye West ain't did shit but self promotion from what I know and thats why I think (not sure can't speak for everyone) people have a distaste for the guy.

We all know 2pac wasn't a gangsta...most rappers aren't.  But the people who do think he is aren't living that life anyway so their opinion do not matter.

Sccit

« Reply #36 on: November 05, 2013, 10:12:31 AM »
what did pac run from in the bay?  ryan d?  lmao   that's just inconsistent as hell.

pac didn't even "run from" NY, he had the balls to see Nas there in his own city.

when lil qa'id got killed from a gun that was registered to pac, niggas was ready to kill pac, it was a lil riot, same police pac was dissin on wax, saved his ass from gettin killed. multiple documentaries about pac has stated it got bad for pac, in marin city, his own potnas said it was like 3-5 yrs before they even saw him again,just from that incident

Breh u do know pac met nas twice, 1nce in vegas at the house of blues, pac caught nas out of pocket and pac was deep then and nas was by himself

and he hugged nas, and told em he was strictly goin at bad boy,

pac bein out of touch with the beefs in new york, heard the message from it was written, and thought it was about him, when nas n biggie was goin back n forth sublimnally since pac got out of jail, pac jumped the gun again and started dissin nas

pac met nas with over 100 jersey cats and a bunch of death row niggas, nas showed up with  some cats  fuck what snoop was talkin bout, he lie so much he sleep standin up, in fatals story he never mention snoop not 1nce.

fatal said pac was more mad the niggas fatal had than he was at nas, because pac couldnt get a word in, and it pissed pac off, they eventually chop it up alone, and that was that. and pac had planned on taking all nas disses off his albums, and nas was suppose to fly out to the west and fuck with pac, but jimmy iovine and steve stoute called nas and told em, pac had just got shot n might not make it.

wasnt no checkin or runnin up, nas didnt run or nothing,

remember pac said u aint shit without ya homeboys, everytime death row came to new york they came deep u got a entourage 200deep of course u gone have balls

i bet nas n pac woulda eventually did a collab album

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #37 on: November 06, 2013, 02:54:49 AM »

see, you just proved it again with your post. "whos contradicting opinion" well DeeezNuuuts83's, a level headed poster, and mastdark81's, who clearly didn't agree with you.

you're clearly emotional as you didn't acknowledge another opinion and immediately were on the defensive. cause you're mad people don't share your side of the story, just like you're mad when peeps shit on the game on this very board. nothing more nothing less. whether you back up your statement with facts is irrelevant, you can still be emotional when ppl disagree with you, which is exactly what you did with DeeezNuuuts83's response which was also backed with facts btw.

people took it as a direct comparison cause you directly compared them both, despite the "context" you're talking about.

No, see you proved MY POINT. "despite the context", really? Are you really that dumb? So despite the context all that matters is the names? Lmao, then you wonder why i said "stop getting so emotional". That was my point. So fuck the context, just look at the names..Another thing, none of us personally knew them so yall just going off perception, again proving my point. But cuz Kanye has a perception, the same perception 2pac had btw!, its a bad analogy still? No reasoning, no comebacks..just "bad analogy" and im the emotional one? cuz of of my "punctuations & sarcasm"..lmao, okay..nice logic.

@: Jimmy H

Love homie. I hear you.

bouli77

« Reply #38 on: November 06, 2013, 05:56:52 AM »

No, see you proved MY POINT. "despite the context", really? Are you really that dumb? So despite the context all that matters is the names? Lmao, then you wonder why i said "stop getting so emotional". That was my point. So fuck the context, just look at the names..Another thing, none of us personally knew them so yall just going off perception, again proving my point. But cuz Kanye has a perception, the same perception 2pac had btw!, its a bad analogy still? No reasoning, no comebacks..just "bad analogy" and im the emotional one? cuz of of my "punctuations & sarcasm"..lmao, okay..nice logic.

Love homie. I hear you.

a comparison is a comparison my friend, just cause one doesn't agree with you, or doesn't understand him doesn't make him "emotional". just because they were (potentially) wrong in contradicting you doesn't make them emotional. they don't seem particularly upset, overwhelmed with hate & frustration or even pissed right here and some proceeded to give detailed and somewhat accurate responses. not bad eh ? we're all going off perception to an extent, that's why i said I didn't completely disagree with you in the first place.

idk about other people getting emotional, it really didn't seem that way, but that's my "perception" ;) it seems to me that yout got pissed and butthurt cuase they happened to ignore your main point or weren't agreeing to your version that you deem the truth. iit seems to me that when someone gets pissed and butthurt cause peeps don't understand the point they're trying to make that makes him emotional (you), and it seems to me that when that person then mocks other people's opinions and try to demean them because they contradict him that makes him even more emotional. but hey that's just me.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 06:14:28 AM by bouli77 »

DeeezNuuuts83

« Reply #39 on: November 06, 2013, 06:21:33 PM »

Love homie. I hear you.

I actually did provide reasoning behind why I thought it was a bad analogy... and numerous people agreed.  But for some reason, you either skipped it or it went over your head and you keep going to back to repeatedly calling everyone else emotional (particularly if they don't agree with you).  Pot, meet kettle.

MOBNigga06

« Reply #40 on: November 06, 2013, 08:45:18 PM »
For the posters saying that Tupac was a bitch and a fake...listen to this nigga's music, listen to his interviews...there can be no doubt that Tupac was one of the realest niggas ever to walk on this planet.

I always believed what Pac said about the 94 shooting, because when you listened to Puff/Biggie talk about the shooting, they sounded like they were lying. It was obvious. When Pac talks, it is obvious that this is a man speaking the truth.
The most GAMED UP poster on DubCC.

Member of Bloods.

Money over Bitches.