Poll

who wins

Patriots
1 (20%)
Broncos
4 (80%)

Total Members Voted: 4

Voting closed: November 24, 2013, 07:30:32 PM

Author Topic: Who wins this weekends Patriots-Broncos game??  (Read 224 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Who wins this weekends Patriots-Broncos game??
« on: November 22, 2013, 07:30:32 PM »
the 7-3 Patriots host the 9-1 Broncos....Broncos don't to win this game to get homefield advantage in the AFC as long as they win the rest of their games but it certainly would help them out to win this game.  and Wes Welker probably wants to have the game of his life but Belichick might be so stubborn he'd spend the entire game shutting Welker out and lose by 3 TD's just to be a dick to Welker for leaving.

Manning should be able to pick on that weak Patrots defense but you know the NFL is out there telling the refs to be extra nice to the pussy Patriots after crying about Gronk being held on a non-catchable passing play.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
Re: Who wins this weekends Patriots-Broncos game??
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 11:03:59 AM »
Brady 9-4 against Manning and Pats are close to unbeatable at home and coming off a tough loss and their offense is healthy and back I'll take the patriots...38-34 Pats.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2013, 02:35:46 PM »
Brady 9-4 against Manning and Pats are close to unbeatable at home and coming off a tough loss and their offense is healthy and back I'll take the patriots...38-34 Pats.

you are counting results from football games that took place a dozen years ago to predict this weekends game?  Pats are not unbeatable at home, just look at the 6 points they put up against the heavily inconsistent Bengals earlier this year.

Pats defense will have a hard time dealing with all of Peyton's weapons

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2013, 06:36:22 PM »
I'm a Chiefs fan so I will definitely be cheering for the Pats, and they say the Pats never lose two games in a row.

But honestly speaking... Peyton Manning is unbelievable, the level he is playing at. 

Manning >>>>>> Brady

Bronco's win. 
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2013, 10:27:40 AM »
go broncos

Shallow

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I never had a digital pic of myself before
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2013, 09:55:06 PM »
Manning played like shit tonight. He was handed an early lead with fumbles and he couldn't put the nail in the coffin in the 3rd quarter. He was calling runs when they should have passed and passes when they should have run. I was very disappointed with tonight's showing from the Denver offense and Peyton in particular. They should have went to Wes early and more often, and they should have taken more shots down field when they had the wind at their backs. Defense played great early and good enough late given the DRC injury. The pass offense just couldn't get it going.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2013, 11:08:34 PM »
Crazy game, as someone who doesn't care for either team that was a very entertaining game to watch.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2013, 11:29:46 PM »
King Brady.

topdogg187

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2013, 11:59:35 PM »
Tom Brady was downright masterful in that second half and like I said the Pats offense is clicking with Brady showing why he's top 2 qb of all time next to Montana...he outplayed manning head to head yet again and with definitely inferior team...Manning had plenty of chances to end the pats tonite and he couldn't do it he just can't play or throw well in weather conditions.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2013, 04:20:30 AM »
smh @ the Broncos looking like the 2003/2004 era Colts.

although I guess if they win out they'd be the #1 seed and would host the pats in the playoffs still.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2013, 12:08:22 PM »
Crazy game, as someone who doesn't care for either team that was a very entertaining game to watch.

Have to admit it was kind of fun cheering for the Patriots for the first time. Had a lot at stake in regards to the Chiefs vs. Bronco's matchup this coming weekend, so I was really pulling hard for the Pats.  I think they kind of got lucky there at the end, but it was impressive just how locked in Brady was.  The whole team really, they were very locked in to each down.  

Still thought it would of been funny if Brady would've gotten flagged for the fit that he threw after the ref didn't call a pass interference late in the game.  I think if that had been any player other than Brady the flag would of been thrown.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)