Author Topic: I guess Quik went OFF on the Radio tonite  (Read 629 times)

BL7

Re:I guess Quik went OFF on the Radio tonite
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2003, 08:29:11 AM »
Well, I guess it's time for me to find a new favorite rapper. Quik's obviously finished, sad to see him go out without a bang, but shit happens. I respect him for the beautiful music he's delivered over the years, and I wish him the best in life. However, I hope he gets his shit together, because he can't keep living depressed.

Peace

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2003, 11:18:33 AM »
Quik as an artist and a producer is the shit, tight music.

Quik the person is a hypocrite when it comes to Suge Knight.  I've heard a bunch of interviews with him, and in each one he says something different about Suge.  In one he said he would work with Suge, another he hates suge and wishes him to leave the industry, another one saying he and Suge are on speaking terms and working together, another saying he's the devil, etc.

as I am reading this about Quik going off on Suge on the radio, I'm watchin the hidden interview on Visualism where he says he still talks to Suge, just not on business terms cuz they got their own things going.

Quik needs a long vacation to straighten out his head a lil.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2003, 07:38:01 PM »
Quik as an artist and a producer is the shit, tight music.

Quik the person is a hypocrite when it comes to Suge Knight.  I've heard a bunch of interviews with him, and in each one he says something different about Suge.  In one he said he would work with Suge, another he hates suge and wishes him to leave the industry, another one saying he and Suge are on speaking terms and working together, another saying he's the devil, etc.

as I am reading this about Quik going off on Suge on the radio, I'm watchin the hidden interview on Visualism where he says he still talks to Suge, just not on business terms cuz they got their own things going.

lol  whatever dude , quit being so bias to DR

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

platinumk777

« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2003, 07:44:14 PM »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2003, 08:21:46 PM »

lol  whatever dude , quit being so bias to DR

how am I being biased towards Death Row?  I'm stating facts.  Check the Visualism DVD, check the interview he did a while back on thaformula.com, the Sway and Tech interview.  He gives different answers to Suge each time

LAZY

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2003, 09:43:40 PM »
why the fuck would he wanna b the next 2 die? sounds like he was fucked up on sum shit or sumthin, why would u wish urself 2 be the next westcoast rapper 2 die?

E. J. Rizo

« Reply #21 on: March 19, 2003, 03:33:10 AM »
why the fuck would he wanna b the next 2 die? sounds like he was fucked up on sum shit or sumthin, why would u wish urself 2 be the next westcoast rapper 2 die?
cause maybe he feels thats the only way to get the attention and credit he deserves.......you know he would be idolized if he died....anyway quik is the shit i been really feelin his music and what he has to say as of recent

.:DayGoStyLz:.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • MC's...dont wake me...
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2003, 09:30:26 PM »
Quik might actually be the MOST underrated rapper of ALL time. He was one of, if not THE first to bring real gangsta shit to the scene. Others spoke on it, but he actually brought the REAL gangsta shit to the table. Before Snoop, before Dogg Pound, before anyone. NWA brought the mentality to the table, but not tha actual gangbangin aspect. Quik was the first hard rapper that i was REALLY into, back when Quik is the Name first came out. Easily one of my top 3 rappers ever, and maybe the greatest Westcoast rapper ever.

Wit all that shit bein said, yall are trippin. I mean, i aint actually heard tha interview but mah homegirl in LA called n tol me about it earlier. Yall jumpin to conclusions too soon. Let shit play out, dont create yur own ending lol. Hopefully he stayz in the game...but none of us know until he says so. So yall should quit assumin shit lol peace