Author Topic: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?  (Read 1436 times)

Blood$

Re: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?
« Reply #15 on: December 20, 2013, 01:51:01 PM »

Lol I'm not dissing him for it, you just act like he was some "peace to all" rastafarian who would never touch anything but weed.

And you guys act like 2pac was just partying and out doing all kinds of drugs with no discrimination.   I recommend you watch the video of him on the set with Omar Epps for Juice when he tells Omar Epps that if he had a son he would let him smoke weed because there is nothing wrong with it and it has many medicinal, spiritual benefits etc.  Omar Epps argues with him but 2pac doesn't even give it a second thought.  

Also, in the book "Back In The Day" by 2pac's homeboy from his early teenage years in Baltimore, he writes about Pac going out and buying weed to bring back home for his mom, and how shocked he was by this but how 2pac never gave it a moments thought because in his mind he didn't believe there was anything wrong or funny about it.

Yet, on the other hand 2pac shed many a tear on record about his mothers addiction to crack.  He wrote many poems in his youth and later he recorded many songs brooding about the dangers of such drugs.

Many of you at the forum are not conscious 2pac fans that's why you are not aware of such things.

LOL… doing a line or taking a bump on occasions is not the same thing as a daily crack habit

and for the record I own the 2Pac poetry book along with a few other books on Pac so don't even try to pull the "conscious/ignorant fan" card... if anything real fans know that every now and then their favorite artist may do things that don't coincide with the role they play off to the the public  8)

Sikotic™

« Reply #16 on: December 20, 2013, 03:27:27 PM »
Pac dabbled in a lil bit of gay sex too. Ask his cell mates.

Yuck.
That's disgusting.

How Long Will They Bone Me!
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Heinz

« Reply #17 on: December 20, 2013, 03:31:14 PM »
Pac dabbled in a lil bit of gay sex too. Ask his cell mates.

Yuck.
That's disgusting.

How Long Will They Bone Me!

Makes you wonder what "Ambitionz ass a ridah" really is all about.
Yuckity yuck!!!

Blood$

« Reply #18 on: December 20, 2013, 03:49:12 PM »
how about when Pac said "run a train on Mobb Deep"  :-X

abusive

« Reply #19 on: December 21, 2013, 06:47:52 PM »

Lol I'm not dissing him for it, you just act like he was some "peace to all" rastafarian who would never touch anything but weed.

And you guys act like 2pac was just partying and out doing all kinds of drugs with no discrimination.   I recommend you watch the video of him on the set with Omar Epps for Juice when he tells Omar Epps that if he had a son he would let him smoke weed because there is nothing wrong with it and it has many medicinal, spiritual benefits etc.  Omar Epps argues with him but 2pac doesn't even give it a second thought.  

Also, in the book "Back In The Day" by 2pac's homeboy from his early teenage years in Baltimore, he writes about Pac going out and buying weed to bring back home for his mom, and how shocked he was by this but how 2pac never gave it a moments thought because in his mind he didn't believe there was anything wrong or funny about it.

Yet, on the other hand 2pac shed many a tear on record about his mothers addiction to crack.  He wrote many poems in his youth and later he recorded many songs brooding about the dangers of such drugs.

Many of you at the forum are not conscious 2pac fans that's why you are not aware of such things.

Smokin' weed was a everyday thang in my household and drinkin' liquor till you out cold. - death around the corner

Pac rapped about using sherm a few times as well. I aint mad at cha, smile with scarface, hit em up, bonnie and cylde etc. All during the death row period post jail.
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #20 on: December 21, 2013, 07:26:41 PM »
I think anyone who makes over $500,000 dollars a year does coke; besides athletes. Just comes with the lifestyle.

Blood$

« Reply #21 on: December 22, 2013, 01:53:31 PM »
I think anyone who makes over $500,000 dollars a year does coke; besides athletes. Just comes with the lifestyle.

it's actually real common with athletes, keeps them going and it comes outta your system in 2-3 days depending how much you use

and yeah I was going to bring up the fact 2Pac experimented with sherm a few times, so why wouldn't he take a bump or two here and there?

Jimmy H.

« Reply #22 on: December 22, 2013, 04:27:00 PM »
I could really care less if he did or didn't.  I'm kind of at that stage in my life where hero-worshiping entertainers is somewhat silly.  All these artists have personal demons and I've found that fans fall so love with people they don't even know just because they are poignant speakers or writers that they forgive all this bad shit.  Artists romanticize reality.  Most of them are millionaires and a lot of them are reclusive introverts who create paranoid delusions because they do drugs and are surrounded by people who can't relate to their problems at all. Sometimes, we need to separate the art from the artists.  There are a lot of people whose talent I respect and am influenced by but as human beings, they either aren't wrapped too tight or at worst are complete pieces of shit. It shocks me how many people use other people's lives as a blueprint for "keeping it real".

Blood$

« Reply #23 on: December 22, 2013, 06:20:09 PM »
I could really care less if he did or didn't.  I'm kind of at that stage in my life where hero-worshiping entertainers is somewhat silly.  All these artists have personal demons and I've found that fans fall so love with people they don't even know just because they are poignant speakers or writers that they forgive all this bad shit.  Artists romanticize reality.  Most of them are millionaires and a lot of them are reclusive introverts who create paranoid delusions because they do drugs and are surrounded by people who can't relate to their problems at all. Sometimes, we need to separate the art from the artists.  There are a lot of people whose talent I respect and am influenced by but as human beings, they either aren't wrapped too tight or at worst are complete pieces of shit. It shocks me how many people use other people's lives as a blueprint for "keeping it real".

+1

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: December 22, 2013, 06:24:12 PM »
I could really care less if he did or didn't.  I'm kind of at that stage in my life where hero-worshiping entertainers is somewhat silly.  All these artists have personal demons and I've found that fans fall so love with people they don't even know just because they are poignant speakers or writers that they forgive all this bad shit.  Artists romanticize reality.  Most of them are millionaires and a lot of them are reclusive introverts who create paranoid delusions because they do drugs and are surrounded by people who can't relate to their problems at all. Sometimes, we need to separate the art from the artists.  There are a lot of people whose talent I respect and am influenced by but as human beings, they either aren't wrapped too tight or at worst are complete pieces of shit. It shocks me how many people use other people's lives as a blueprint for "keeping it real".

so u finally found out what it means to be an "Artist"... good 4 u Jimmy.  you're finally starting to fit your pampers [maybe]

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/Kw4kTzXIymE" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/Kw4kTzXIymE</a>

bouli77

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2013, 03:15:45 AM »

+1000

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #26 on: December 23, 2013, 10:59:43 AM »
i ownder if pac ever tripped on acid or mescaline.

Blood$

« Reply #27 on: December 23, 2013, 01:46:27 PM »
acid or shrooms maybe but I don't know about mescaline lol couldn't picture that exactly

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #28 on: December 23, 2013, 02:05:56 PM »
mescaline > acid

that shit had me so fucked up the few times i had it.

Sccit

« Reply #29 on: December 26, 2013, 01:06:54 PM »
naah, it was the liquor that kept him goin....i know cats just like pac and the moment they start drinkin, they cant stop that constant flow of energy until they knock out