Author Topic: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?  (Read 1435 times)

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?
« on: December 19, 2013, 11:47:06 AM »
im not saying its anything wrong with it at all.

it may explain his crazy work ethic and constantly paranoid behavior although there is proof he was being extorted etc. remember im not condemning it and he did hang around versace and Madonna and them a lil bit you dont think during those lavish years he ever indulged in it? on the fucking yacht with the alize? shiiiiiiiiit I would have...

Blood$

Re: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?
« Reply #1 on: December 19, 2013, 11:53:23 AM »
I'm willing to wager that he dabbled with it on occasions, could even be why he smoked so much weed too

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #2 on: December 19, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »
I'm willing to wager that he dabbled with it on occasions, could even be why he smoked so much weed too
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

bouli77

« Reply #3 on: December 19, 2013, 12:02:24 PM »
cocaine is so common it would be surprising if he didn't

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #4 on: December 19, 2013, 01:36:55 PM »
i think the vast majority of rich people/celebrities fuck with it at least at parties

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

187_gangsta_crip

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: December 19, 2013, 02:08:05 PM »
i think the vast majority of rich people/celebrities fuck with it at least at parties

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #6 on: December 19, 2013, 03:18:51 PM »
probably

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #7 on: December 19, 2013, 07:32:22 PM »
No.  Pac believed in the ganga and it's spiritual benefits.  Pac knew that Ganja was natural from God to Man.  That it was the "Healing of the Nation" as Bob Marley says.  Pac didn't fuck with the other shit like Cocaine or other mind altering chemicals. 

Pac's life was pretty much an open book and he would of definitely rapped about using the drug if it was any serious part of his life.
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Remedy360

« Reply #8 on: December 19, 2013, 07:45:08 PM »
No.  Pac believed in the ganga and it's spiritual benefits.  Pac knew that Ganja was natural from God to Man.  That it was the "Healing of the Nation" as Bob Marley says.  Pac didn't fuck with the other shit like Cocaine or other mind altering chemicals. 

Since he never rapped about alcohol...

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: December 19, 2013, 08:07:18 PM »

Pac wasn't a perfect man.  He had many flaws and shortcomings, but that is what is special about him as an artist is that he was brave enough to expose himself to the world, the good, bad, and otherwise.   So that we could learn from Pac.  Pac was somewhat of a sacrificial lamb, for he gave his life to his artistry. 

Blood$

« Reply #10 on: December 19, 2013, 09:22:27 PM »

Pac wasn't a perfect man.  He had many flaws and shortcomings, but that is what is special about him as an artist is that he was brave enough to expose himself to the world, the good, bad, and otherwise.   So that we could learn from Pac.  Pac was somewhat of a sacrificial lamb, for he gave his life to his artistry. 

translation: he's done cocaine before.

Remedy360

« Reply #11 on: December 19, 2013, 09:59:48 PM »

Lol I'm not dissing him for it, you just act like he was some "peace to all" rastafarian who would never touch anything but weed.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #12 on: December 20, 2013, 12:09:22 AM »

Lol I'm not dissing him for it, you just act like he was some "peace to all" rastafarian who would never touch anything but weed.

And you guys act like 2pac was just partying and out doing all kinds of drugs with no discrimination.   I recommend you watch the video of him on the set with Omar Epps for Juice when he tells Omar Epps that if he had a son he would let him smoke weed because there is nothing wrong with it and it has many medicinal, spiritual benefits etc.  Omar Epps argues with him but 2pac doesn't even give it a second thought.  

Also, in the book "Back In The Day" by 2pac's homeboy from his early teenage years in Baltimore, he writes about Pac going out and buying weed to bring back home for his mom, and how shocked he was by this but how 2pac never gave it a moments thought because in his mind he didn't believe there was anything wrong or funny about it.

Yet, on the other hand 2pac shed many a tear on record about his mothers addiction to crack.  He wrote many poems in his youth and later he recorded many songs brooding about the dangers of such drugs.

Many of you at the forum are not conscious 2pac fans that's why you are not aware of such things.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:14:25 AM by Infinite... Me Against The World »

Sikotic™

« Reply #13 on: December 20, 2013, 12:13:47 AM »
Pac dabbled in a lil bit of gay sex too. Ask his cell mates.
My Chihuahuas Are Eternal

THA SAUCE HOUSE

Heinz

« Reply #14 on: December 20, 2013, 12:19:56 AM »
Pac dabbled in a lil bit of gay sex too. Ask his cell mates.

Yuck.
That's disgusting.