Author Topic: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?  (Read 1428 times)

Fresh Bone

Re: did 2pac ever indulge in cocaine?
« Reply #30 on: December 26, 2013, 01:11:51 PM »
"Lost all my homies over cocaine, Man..."

MUHFUKKA

« Reply #31 on: December 26, 2013, 01:35:56 PM »
naah, it was the liquor that kept him goin....i know cats just like pac and the moment they start drinkin, they cant stop that constant flow of energy until they knock out
for people like that who have that kind of alcoholic tendency, coke and liquor go hand in hand. it sounds weird but the alcohol amps you up and the coke kinda settles you and puts you in a more realistic mindstate and keeps you from getting too sloppy. not saying pac was a big cokehead but i would seriously doubt he didnt do it
« Last Edit: December 26, 2013, 04:21:38 PM by MUHFUKKA »

The blood gang embraces Tupac as a member even if YOU dont.

Sccit

« Reply #32 on: December 26, 2013, 05:51:29 PM »
naah, it was the liquor that kept him goin....i know cats just like pac and the moment they start drinkin, they cant stop that constant flow of energy until they knock out
for people like that who have that kind of alcoholic tendency, coke and liquor go hand in hand. it sounds weird but the alcohol amps you up and the coke kinda settles you and puts you in a more realistic mindstate and keeps you from getting too sloppy. not saying pac was a big cokehead but i would seriously doubt he didnt do it

yea, i cant say if he fucked wit it or not, but what ur sayin actually goes hand in hand wit him bein a straight alcoholic, condierin pac did tend to get reckless/sloppy from time to time

Enigma

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #33 on: December 26, 2013, 07:39:21 PM »
Yes, he did. Confirmed from numerous sources.

Free Suge Knight, Gucci Mane, & BShmurda Welcome Home Tray D

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #34 on: December 26, 2013, 07:42:08 PM »
Yes, he did. Confirmed from numerous sources.

Shit, I would've 2

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #35 on: December 28, 2013, 09:11:38 PM »
I've heard, forgot the source, that he did heroine too. But I never saw tracks on his arms, or noticed them, so I just thought of that as rumors.

abusive

« Reply #36 on: December 31, 2013, 10:04:24 AM »
I could really care less if he did or didn't.  I'm kind of at that stage in my life where hero-worshiping entertainers is somewhat silly.  All these artists have personal demons and I've found that fans fall so love with people they don't even know just because they are poignant speakers or writers that they forgive all this bad shit.  Artists romanticize reality.  Most of them are millionaires and a lot of them are reclusive introverts who create paranoid delusions because they do drugs and are surrounded by people who can't relate to their problems at all. Sometimes, we need to separate the art from the artists.  There are a lot of people whose talent I respect and am influenced by but as human beings, they either aren't wrapped too tight or at worst are complete pieces of shit. It shocks me how many people use other people's lives as a blueprint for "keeping it real".

You don't care but you care enough to take a shot at us for discussing it? Why don't you stick to topics you do care about instead of accusing others of hero worship and living their lives through celebs?
No man born of woman tho. Dead homies.

Fraxxx

« Reply #37 on: January 02, 2014, 09:50:29 AM »
I could really care less if he did or didn't.  I'm kind of at that stage in my life where hero-worshiping entertainers is somewhat silly.  All these artists have personal demons and I've found that fans fall so love with people they don't even know just because they are poignant speakers or writers that they forgive all this bad shit.  Artists romanticize reality.  Most of them are millionaires and a lot of them are reclusive introverts who create paranoid delusions because they do drugs and are surrounded by people who can't relate to their problems at all. Sometimes, we need to separate the art from the artists.  There are a lot of people whose talent I respect and am influenced by but as human beings, they either aren't wrapped too tight or at worst are complete pieces of shit. It shocks me how many people use other people's lives as a blueprint for "keeping it real".

You don't care but you care enough to take a shot at us for discussing it? Why don't you stick to topics you do care about instead of accusing others of hero worship and living their lives through celebs?

What he said only applies to you if you get mad over the idea that others MIGHT think a certain artist MIGHT have done something that doesn't fit in the picture you painted of that artist.

But even if this is the case, any expressed opinion but your therapist's shouldn't be that relevant to you, anyway.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Jimmy H.

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2014, 01:39:51 PM »
I think you misinterpreted me saying that I don't care as a total lack of interest on the subject as opposed to an emotional indifference to whether or not the guy does or doesn't do drugs.

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2014, 07:18:47 PM »
we can talk about tupacs admitted habitual use of rhinoceros tranquilizers if we please.