Author Topic: Anniversary of greatest album ever All Eyez On me  (Read 554 times)

Mietek23

Re: Anniversary of greatest album ever All Eyez On me
« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2014, 05:34:39 AM »
All Eyez was a very good album with some great tracks on it but I don't even consider the greatest album in his catalog, let alone the entire genre of hip-hop.

makaveli was better

HighEyeCue

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2014, 05:40:50 AM »
probably the best double album in hip hop...there were several single albums better released by Death Row alone

Jimmy H.

« Reply #17 on: February 16, 2014, 06:43:53 AM »
probably the best double album in hip hop...there were several single albums better released by Death Row alone
Double albums are tricky to pull off. I think Pac, Big, and Yukmouth are probably the only artists to really come close with it.

bouli77

« Reply #18 on: February 16, 2014, 07:30:09 AM »
Double albums are tricky to pull off. I think Pac, Big, and Yukmouth are probably the only artists to really come close with it.

if we're including groups, i think UGK needs to be on that list as well.

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #19 on: February 16, 2014, 07:48:20 AM »
life after death was a boring double album that would have been a perfect single disc

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #20 on: February 16, 2014, 07:55:46 AM »
life after death was a boring double album that would have been a perfect single disc
fuck outta here cornball !
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

Will_B

« Reply #21 on: February 16, 2014, 07:59:17 AM »

Hardly boring

Sccit

« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2014, 02:23:54 PM »

if we're including groups, i think UGK needs to be on that list as well.

bone thugs