Poll

who was the best center?

Hakeem the dream
3 (50%)
Shaq
3 (50%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: Shaq vs Hakeem  (Read 1201 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Shaq vs Hakeem
« on: February 15, 2014, 11:38:10 AM »
i gotta go with Hakeem because of his amazing footwork and athleticism....plus when he was older he swept Shaq in the finals when Shaq was at his best physically (although not basketball IQ wise)

btw how was Shaq not an all star in 1998-1999?  lmao

Mietek23

Re: Shaq vs Hakeem
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 04:40:09 AM »
Skill-wise Hakeem was definitely the better one - great range along with the best set of moves I've ever seen from a big man, plus footwork of a guard. Shaq in his prime was unstoppable in the paint and was probably the greatest center ever body-wise.

I would take Hakeem tho, because he had more options to score than Shaq, was as good on rebounds, but much better on defense, plus don't forget he had more steals than 3/4 guards in the league :D

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 04:48:27 AM »
They are both Muslims too, btw
Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)

Hack Wilson - real

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2014, 06:42:16 AM »

nobodies perfect.....j/k lol

Remedy360

« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 01:26:34 PM »

I never even knew that about Shaq. Wonder how seriously he takes it.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2014, 02:18:49 PM »

Not very, he calls himself a man of all religions. He was raised Muslim by his stepfather. His mom is still Baptist, but Shaq has claimed being Muslim since he was first known. He still calls himself Muslim. I think though he is as Muslim as many are Catholic in the US. He's raised Muslim, maybe practices it, but isn't a devolt hardcore Muslim. With that said, he still is Muslim and his faith is his faith and I am not one to judge because in his personal life maybe there is more to him that what we see.

Remedy360

« Reply #6 on: February 17, 2014, 03:04:33 PM »

Not very, he calls himself a man of all religions.

Lol. About what I expected.

Sccit

« Reply #7 on: February 17, 2014, 07:54:26 PM »

so who's better?

i got hakeem

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: February 17, 2014, 08:10:34 PM »

so who's better?

i got hakeem

Hakeem is probably better.  But more important, Hakeem and Shaq are both great people. 

Remedy360

« Reply #9 on: February 17, 2014, 11:19:35 PM »

so who's better?

i got hakeem

Hakeem is probably better.  But more important, Hakeem and Shaq are both great people. 

Shaq's a great person? I like the guy and think he was great for the game, but a suspect character throughout his career.

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #10 on: February 18, 2014, 01:42:58 AM »

Shaq's a great person? I like the guy and think he was great for the game, but a suspect character throughout his career.

Shaq has great character.  Shaq is loved throughout the world, as much for his character as his ball skillz.  How you figure his character is suspect?

Mietek23

« Reply #11 on: February 18, 2014, 08:06:02 AM »

Shaq has great character.  Shaq is loved throughout the world, as much for his character as his ball skillz.  How you figure his character is suspect?

LOL, you seems to make Shaq more than he actually is. Dude's hillarious and fun to watch, but also often immature even tho he's past 40 - some of his past actions were typical for a spoiled rich brat.

Sccit

« Reply #12 on: February 18, 2014, 12:08:57 PM »

the shit he pulled with kobe, but he seems to have grown since then

Remedy360

« Reply #13 on: February 18, 2014, 12:55:17 PM »

LOL, you seems to make Shaq more than he actually is. Dude's hillarious and fun to watch, but also often immature even tho he's past 40 - some of his past actions were typical for a spoiled rich brat.

Yeah, you can look at almost every stop in his career. And all the dirt he threw in that book he put out a few years ago.

Mietek23

« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2014, 01:08:11 PM »
the shit he pulled with kobe, but he seems to have grown since then

LOL, yeah like it was everything Shaq. They were both immature and selfish as fuck - instead of putting all the bs to rest, shut the fuck up, play together to win more rings, they decided to play that "who's the man" game with one another, throwing eachother under the buss on numerous occasions.

I know it's hard for you to be objective in any topic that's Mr. Bryant's-related, but they both deserve 50/50 blame for that shit - it was silly and should've never happen.