Author Topic: 7 DAYS OF FUNK IS SNOOP'S BEST ALBUM SINCE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT  (Read 1167 times)

Sccit

Real spit

Desert Lord

Re: 7 DAYS OF FUNK IS SNOOP'S BEST ALBUM SINCE BLUE CARPET TREATMENT
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2014, 10:16:39 AM »
agreed

Will_B

« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2014, 10:29:03 AM »
Doubt its better than Doggumentary

Sccit

« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2014, 10:44:46 AM »

so u didnt even listen to it but u still wanna come in here 2 sound like a pretentious fuck... what a surprise. step ya game up mayn, really tho.

doggumentary was fulla filler....this album is the real deal, front 2 back. get off ur high donkey, cud.

doggfather

https://twitter.com/dggfthr

HELP

I'm an ol' school collecta from the 90's SO F.CK DIGITAL, RELEASE A CD!

RIP GANXSTA RIDD
RIP GODFATHER
RIP MONSTA O
RIP NATE DOGG
RIP BAD AZZ

Will_B

« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2014, 11:00:41 AM »

so u didnt even listen to it but u still wanna come in here 2 sound like a pretentious fuck... what a surprise. step ya game up mayn, really tho.

doggumentary was fulla filler....this album is the real deal, front 2 back. get off ur high donkey, cud.

Gtfo maine

I previewed the leaks then played about half the album before by my soul died a lil. Just too wishy washy ...no big surprise

Also doggumentary was decent. Nice eclectic mix

Sccit

« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 11:05:53 AM »

Gtfo maine

I previewed the leaks then played about half the album before by my soul died a lil. Just too wishy washy ...no big surprise

smfh...i actually thought the same when i heard the first single, so i dont fully blame u. but listen to the album front to back and then comment. the production is authentic funk, snoop feelin himself again. dont comment if u only "previewed it"...callin this project wishy washy and then praisin "doggumentary" is hilarious. this shits WAYYYY better. try it out.

J. B A N A N A S

Will_B

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2014, 11:20:14 AM »

Gtfo maine

smfh...i actually thought the same when i heard the first single, so i dont fully blame u. but listen to the album front to back and then comment. the production is authentic funk, snoop feelin himself again. dont comment if u only "previewed it"...callin this project wishy washy and then praisin "doggumentary" is hilarious. this shits WAYYYY better. try it out.

That's why I said 'I doubt it'
Never said Doggumentary was definitively better. ;)

U didn't like the joint tho? No homo but you eat shit and bleed this West coast music 4 lyfe. Gotta give u props on that

Sccit

« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2014, 11:29:16 AM »

Gtfo maine

U didn't like the joint tho? No homo but you eat shit and bleed this West coast music 4 lyfe. Gotta give u props on that

no doubt, listen 2 it and get back to us wit an official rating :D

what joint?

Will_B

« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2014, 11:31:30 AM »

Gtfo maine

what joint?

Doggumentary

Sccit

« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2014, 11:39:17 AM »
i thought it was very mediocre.....when people on here were praisin it as "snoop's best shit since doggystyle", "snoop goin back to his roots" etc. i went out and copped it wit some expectations. i listened to it once and it was all over the place, never put it back in again. maybe if i give it another listen i'd feel different.

Desert Lord

« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2014, 11:39:58 AM »

Gtfo maine

what joint?

Doggumentary

doggumentary was what i woul call a "wishy washy" album, because there was some dope songs on it & also some songs that sounded like shit. "my fuckin house" for example was one of the worst rap songs i ever heard lol. on the other hand they had some real smooth funky cuts like "wonder what it do", "my own way" etc. but there was no structure at all. "7 days of funk" on the other hand have a nice flow from the first track to the last one. if you really into funky stuff you should dig it..listen to the whole thing it's definetly worth it

Will_B

« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2014, 11:41:34 AM »
i thought it was very mediocre.....when people on here were praisin it as "snoop's best shit since doggystyle", "snoop goin back to his roots" etc. i went out and copped it wit some expectations. i listened to it once and it was all over the place, never put it back in again. maybe if i give it another listen i'd feel different.

Don't get it twisted doe, it's only his best since BCT.

Got 7 Daze on dl

K-MACC

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2014, 12:04:34 PM »
really tho cud