Author Topic: this YG debut album is the new CHRONIC (MY KRAZY LIFE)  (Read 1345 times)

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
this YG debut album is the new CHRONIC (MY KRAZY LIFE)
« on: March 14, 2014, 04:30:10 AM »
didnt expect this from a TOOT IT N BOOT IT rapper

check it out the album is far better than oxymoron

8) 8)

123imagee

Re: this YG debut album is the new CHRONIC (MY KRAZY LIFE)
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2014, 08:04:48 AM »
fuck that ratchet music or whatever they call it, its all trap/gay-ass beats to me.
cant compare that BS to Chronic

Blood$

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2014, 09:12:11 AM »
I was actually pretty surprised, decent album from a dude who I pretty much had written off and didn't enjoy any mix tapes from aside from production

it can't hold a candle to Oxymoron though, not even close cuz it's too one dimensional

123imagee

« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2014, 09:24:44 AM »
I was actually pretty surprised, decent album from a dude who I pretty much had written off and didn't enjoy any mix tapes from aside from production

it can't hold a candle to Oxymoron though, not even close cuz it's too one dimensional

Are YG & YG HOOTIE The Same Person?

Are YG HOOTIE & YOUNG HOOTIE The Same Person?

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2014, 09:49:17 AM »
comparing this bullshit to the chronic is blasphemous.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2014, 10:03:44 AM »
The Chronic Is Untouchable Period !!

but that's some real gangsta shit and it's been since The Doctor's Advocate that we ain't got a West Coast mainstream release with a real Gangsta rap feeling

Jay Rock's "Follow Me Home" was dope but ain't chart, and K.dot GKMC wasn't gangsta

Seagully

« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2014, 10:16:15 AM »
haters hant even hurd this album b4 makin an opinion. FUCK YALL!
this is a future classic 4sho!
2014 CHRONIC STATUS!!!

aerroc

« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2014, 10:45:25 AM »
didnt expect this from a TOOT IT N BOOT IT rapper

check it out the album is far better than oxymoron

8) 8)

1 dimensional rappers like him come and go

aerroc

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2014, 10:47:21 AM »

Jay Rock's "Follow Me Home" was dope but ain't chart, and K.dot GKMC wasn't gangsta

who even said GKMC was going to be gangsta lol he never claimed that shit

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2014, 11:44:37 AM »

don't get me wrong homie, all i wanna say is that it's been a god damn time that we ain't got a Cali G Rap Album on the Billboard

as a west coast release, GKMC is really really dope, Kendrick is one of my fav rappers (Overly dedicated and Section 80 are classics to me)

we just miss that G side of the west coast and YG bring it back !

MistaNova

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2014, 12:12:54 PM »
You're tripping, YG's album is WAY better than the Chronic. Don't be disrespectful to YG by comparing him to faggot ass Dr. Dre's horribly dated piece of shit.

The_Offence

« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2014, 01:28:30 PM »
fuck that ratchet music or whatever they call it, its all trap/gay-ass beats to me.
did anybody actually expect anything different from your stuck in the 90's mentally ass.. after all look at who you got in your signature  :D nothing that's dropping now will ever impress you because you're so infatuated with 90's gangsta rap.  bangin on wax  :D really ? your like the goofy looking teenager that live in Europe and walk around wearing a LA hat with chucks,dickies and your shirt button to your neck.

personally I've never been a fan of YG but, this is a pretty good album.. you niggas on here always talking about west coast rap  being commercial now, but when niggas like Jay Rock dropped a gangsta rap album (follow me home ) you don't support it, Yg dropped a gangsta rap album yet you still bitching. did you actually expect him to make a album that sounds exactly the chronic ? bro the chronic came out in 1992 (22 years ago) how can you expect a rapper thats not living in the 1992 to make an album based on an era he doesn't lives in.. keep in mind YG  just turn 24 a couple days ago.. . you can't go back in time and thats what a lot of these dumb dumbs on here don't understand. these niggas are not dr dre, eazy e, snoop ect.. they grew up in a different era from these niggas. YG is rapping about what he knows, kendrick rapping about what he know.. these dudes on here want them to rap like snoop, eazy e, mc ren, king t and these other niggas that was in the same era as their dad's  ::) didn't you hear what glasses said ? dude said niggas don't even really roll around in low low's anymore in LA. its a benz, BMW, porsche ect.. do you see what game drives ? do you see what nipsey drives ? stop expecting these young ass dudes to put out a album that sounds like bangin on wax or the chronic.. even the niggas that made those albums can't even put out a album that sound like that anymore.

« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 01:56:22 PM by The_Offence »

aerroc

« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2014, 02:26:53 PM »

don't get me wrong homie, all i wanna say is that it's been a god damn time that we ain't got a Cali G Rap Album on the Billboard

as a west coast release, GKMC is really really dope, Kendrick is one of my fav rappers (Overly dedicated and Section 80 are classics to me)

we just miss that G side of the west coast and YG bring it back !

lmao this ant no g shit this is a 1 dimensional rapper on south beats its been done and they failed yg will go and some other garbage will take his place

aerroc

« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2014, 02:29:33 PM »
did anybody actually expect anything different from your stuck in the 90's mentally ass.. after all look at who you got in your signature  :D nothing that's dropping now will ever impress you because you're so infatuated with 90's gangsta rap.  bangin on wax  :D really ? your like the goofy looking teenager that live in Europe and walk around wearing a LA hat with chucks,dickies and your shirt button to your neck.

personally I've never been a fan of YG but, this is a pretty good album.. you niggas on here always talking about west coast rap  being commercial now, but when niggas like Jay Rock dropped a gangsta rap album (follow me home ) you don't support it, Yg dropped a gangsta rap album yet you still bitching. did you actually expect him to make a album that sounds exactly the chronic ? bro the chronic came out in 1992 (22 years ago) how can you expect a rapper thats not living in the 1992 to make an album based on an era he doesn't lives in.. keep in mind YG  just turn 24 a couple days ago.. . you can't go back in time and thats what a lot of these dumb dumbs on here don't understand. these niggas are not dr dre, eazy e, snoop ect.. they grew up in a different era from these niggas. YG is rapping about what he knows, kendrick rapping about what he know.. these dudes on here want them to rap like snoop, eazy e, mc ren, king t and these other niggas that was in the same era as their dad's  ::) didn't you hear what glasses said ? dude said niggas don't even really roll around in low low's anymore in LA. its a benz, BMW, porsche ect.. do you see what game drives ? do you see what nipsey drives ? stop expecting these young ass dudes to put out a album that sounds like bangin on wax or the chronic.. even the niggas that made those albums can't even put out a album that sound like that anymore.

i agree 100% with you till you said yg album was good jay rock follow me home was better
yg has way too much south bullshit in his music he might as well say hes from the south he needs to find more westcoast producers intead of fucking with garbage like jezzy and dj mustard
« Last Edit: March 14, 2014, 02:31:35 PM by aerroc »

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2014, 03:26:38 PM »
that album represents what southern cali music is today  8) hate it or love it - personally i love it, shit is fire

Mustard & YG is the new Dre & Snoop 2014