Author Topic: this YG debut album is the new CHRONIC (MY KRAZY LIFE)  (Read 1346 times)

aerroc

Re: this YG debut album is the new CHRONIC (MY KRAZY LIFE)
« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2014, 04:07:41 PM »
that album represents what southern cali music is today  8) hate it or love it - personally i love it, shit is fire

Mustard & YG is the new Dre & Snoop 2014

lmao so mustard gonna write for yg lol
garbage we might as well start talking bout south music then

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2014, 07:49:47 PM »
fuck what these new school bashers on...this nigga yg reppin the trees hard

the new southern cali is makin noise, but the old heads wont even support it ...soon as the south get behind em, niggas get even more upset...

kendrick kicked the doors in last...q n yg got industry at gun point for the next young nigga in southern cal to eat..

these old niggas waitin on dre, or hell quik bi polar ass to make up his mind if he wanna give it up or not

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2014, 11:24:43 PM »
fuck that ratchet music or whatever they call it, its all trap/gay-ass beats to me.
cant compare that BS to Chronic

its obvious u stuck in early 90s west coast

its 2014 dude

this the new chronic

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2014, 11:52:26 PM »
fuck that ratchet music or whatever they call it, its all trap/gay-ass beats to me.
cant compare that BS to Chronic
did anybody actually expect anything different from your stuck in the 90's mentally ass.. after all look at who you got in your signature  :D nothing that's dropping now will ever impress you because you're so infatuated with 90's gangsta rap.  bangin on wax  :D really ? your like the goofy looking teenager that live in Europe and walk around wearing a LA hat with chucks,dickies and your shirt button to your neck.

personally I've never been a fan of YG but, this is a pretty good album.. you niggas on here always talking about west coast rap  being commercial now, but when niggas like Jay Rock dropped a gangsta rap album (follow me home ) you don't support it, Yg dropped a gangsta rap album yet you still bitching. did you actually expect him to make a album that sounds exactly the chronic ? bro the chronic came out in 1992 (22 years ago) how can you expect a rapper thats not living in the 1992 to make an album based on an era he doesn't lives in.. keep in mind YG  just turn 24 a couple days ago.. . you can't go back in time and thats what a lot of these dumb dumbs on here don't understand. these niggas are not dr dre, eazy e, snoop ect.. they grew up in a different era from these niggas. YG is rapping about what he knows, kendrick rapping about what he know.. these dudes on here want them to rap like snoop, eazy e, mc ren, king t and these other niggas that was in the same era as their dad's  ::) didn't you hear what glasses said ? dude said niggas don't even really roll around in low low's anymore in LA. its a benz, BMW, porsche ect.. do you see what game drives ? do you see what nipsey drives ? stop expecting these young ass dudes to put out a album that sounds like bangin on wax or the chronic.. even the niggas that made those albums can't even put out a album that sound like that anymore.

preach

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2014, 11:55:08 PM »
ppl calling this music"SOUTH" is probably from europe or some shit
cali and bay is poppin with this music right  now

JML-G

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2014, 04:08:00 AM »
u can tell these gfunk/90s hip hop fans havent been to LA in last couple years

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2014, 11:26:33 AM »
I'm an oldhead and I fuck with this album. It sounds West Coast and is a cohesive project. YG is below average as a rapper but DJ Mustard kills it on the boards mixing that new "ratchet" sound with old G-Funk elements (synths).

FUCK-YOU-BItch

« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2014, 11:40:57 PM »
Yeah yeah yeah... Smoke my assholeshit...

Seagully

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2014, 01:26:43 AM »
u can tell these gfunk/90s hip hop fans havent been to LA in last couple years

try : LAST COUPLE OF DECADES.

red-one

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2014, 02:43:11 AM »
I'm an oldhead and I fuck with this album. It sounds West Coast and is a cohesive project. YG is below average as a rapper but DJ Mustard kills it on the boards mixing that new "ratchet" sound with old G-Funk elements (synths).

so add "My Krazy Life" cover next GKMC on your profil !  8)

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: March 16, 2014, 04:03:28 AM »
that album represents what southern cali music is today  8) hate it or love it - personally i love it, shit is fire

Game-Won

« Reply #26 on: March 16, 2014, 04:10:15 AM »

Funny you say that - when i listened to the album that was the feeling i got, like i was listening to Doggystyle.

The way he flows, the things he talks for, the way he acts, its all like a old Snoop.  Mustard, is no Dre tho, but YG is a Young Snoop for real tho.(he even copies from Doggystyle and Doggfood)

Mustard does not deliver the same feeling on the beats, not that they are bad, i just dont love them the same way as i love a Daz or Dre beats.

1. Momma Speech Intro
2. Bpt
3. I Just Wanna Party (Feat. ScHoolboy Q & Jay Rock)
4. Left, Right (Feat. DJ Mustard)
5. Bicken Back Being Bool
6. Meet the Flockers (Feat. Tee Cee)
7. My N***a (Feat. Jeezy & Rich Homie Quan)
8. Do It To Ya (Feat. TeeFLii)
9. Me & My Bitch (Feat. Tory Lanez)
10. Who Do You Love? (Feat. Drake)
11. Really Be (Smokin N Drinkin) (Feat. Kendrick Lamar)
12. 1Am
13. Thank God (Interlude) (Feat. Big TC & RJ)
14. Sorry Momma (Feat. Ty Dolla $ign)
Bonus.
15. When I Was Gone (feat. RJ, Tee Cee, Charlie Hood, Reem Riches & Slim 400)
16. Bompton
17. My N***a (Feat. Lil Wayne, Rich Homie Quan, Meek Mill & Nicki Minaj) [Remix]

My favorite is number 13 i love that interlude!<3
besides that favs are.: 2,5,6,7, 10, 11 & 16.

This is my Favorite album since Doggystyle - Thank You YG

His Mixtapes is fire aswell.  
"I have nothing in common with lazy people who blame others for their lack of success. Great things come from hard work and perseverance. No excuses."
- Kobe

123imagee

« Reply #27 on: March 16, 2014, 06:04:59 AM »
yall stupidos musta smokin on some good ass bud to call that music NEW CHRONIC & NEW SNOOP & DRE

YEAH I GOT LIL HAWK IN MY SIG, THAT`S GANGSTA RAP, EVEN SNOOP & DRE ASS TOO COMMERCIAL FOR ME...quote me on dat!

Hoodlum204

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Thats Why I Fucked Your Bitch!!
« Reply #28 on: March 16, 2014, 08:52:50 AM »
I was actually pretty surprised, decent album from a dude who I pretty much had written off and didn't enjoy any mix tapes from aside from production

it can't hold a candle to Oxymoron though, not even close cuz it's too one dimensional

Are YG & YG HOOTIE The Same Person?

Are YG HOOTIE & YOUNG HOOTIE The Same Person?

YG Hootie & Young Hootie!! Same Dude!!....Havent Heard YG's Album Yet But I Prefer YG Hootie Over YG!!

YSH

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • hi
« Reply #29 on: March 16, 2014, 05:01:03 PM »
yall stupidos musta smokin on some good ass bud to call that music NEW CHRONIC & NEW SNOOP & DRE

YEAH I GOT LIL HAWK IN MY SIG, THAT`S GANGSTA RAP, EVEN SNOOP & DRE ASS TOO COMMERCIAL FOR ME...quote me on dat!

yg is like the new lil hawk
u need to wake up